Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To close to family?

My Friend did this.

by ONotz 2 reviews

Thx RyRy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 397 words

1Hot

As soon as we woke up I asked Gerard for more. I was still sore, but I hoped that I wouldn't be as sore if we did it again. He prepped me very carefully before starting. This time, he pushed inside slowly, giving my body time to adjust. As soon as he felt the muscles relaxed he began to push in and out slowly, almost immediately hitting my prostate, causing me to let out something between a moan and a yelp.

He took that as a signal to begin going faster and harder, making me yelp and grip him tighter and closer, my moans slowly becoming louder. My nails dug into his shoulder blades and he let out a moan, tilting his head back as he kept plunging in and pulling out. I felt my lower abdomen begin to coil in anticipation, and he kept hitting my prostate over and over again.

I screamed his name and raked my nails down his back as I came, and felt him explode inside me a moment later, feeling the warmth deep inside. He pulled out, panting, before licking my chest and stomach clean of my cum. When he was done, I pushed him onto his back and crawled on top of him before licking down to his crotch. I took him in my mouth, hearing him let out a very pleasured moan. I slowly moved my head closer to his body, deepthroating him, before I began to softly suck on him. My head softly bobbed up and down and he slowly moved his hips up and down, mimicking my movement. He reached a hand down and put it on the back of my head, making it so I couldn't stop unless he wanted me to.

I watched the muscles coil as I sucked, meaning he was about to cum. I kept sucking as he shot into my mouth, sucking it all down greedily. I slowly lifted my head, begin sure to lick him clean. I ran my tongue from his lower abdomen up to his lips. His tongue slipped into my mouth, and I tasted myself on it, as I knew he tasted himself on mine as our tongues wrestled and rubbed together.

Eventually, I collapsed, my head resting on his now-sweaty chest, while his hand stroked my hair as I slowly drifted back off to a dreamless sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story