Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lyrics Of My Favorite Song

Lyrics Of My Favorite Song

by ONotz 3 reviews

Erg...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-07-16 - Updated: 2011-07-23 - 2597 words

0Unrated

Gerard had just flipped me on top of him. I looked down puzzled, he always was on top. I looked at him for a second, he lightly kissed me.

“Come on LezLez (HA! IN YOUR FACE LESLIE!! HAHA) please, I need you.” He said.

“I don’t know how.” I whimpered.

“Come on Lez, you can do it.” Gerard pushed. I forcefully kissed him. I slipped a finger inside of him. He moaned into my mouth. I moved it a little, and then slipped a second finger in.

“One more Lez.” He whispered as I thrust the two in. I added a third one, and he started moaning even more. He stopped me.

“No lube for me. Please…” He asked, his eyes closed.

I entered slowly. He half cried out, half moaned. I stopped. He grabbed my hips, and made me go in fast.

I moaned, he arched his back. I pulled out, and slammed in. He moaned out.

I started going faster. He moaned even more. I felt close. He covered my mouth, as a door slammed. He gave me an apologetic look.

“F-Frankie…” He pretended to moan out.

“What the fuck Gerard?!” Frank was at the door, staring at us. I slipped out, and sat beside Gerard.

“Ohhh shit.” Gerard said. He slipped out of the bed and started throwing clothes on, I threw mine on too.

Gerard was already in the kitchen, talking to a confused and angry looking Frank.

“Gerard, you can get into trouble for this!” He said, no one noticed me.

“He turns 18 in a week.” Gerard defended.

“And, you still look like a pedophile!” He said. “Technically, you are one!” Frank yelled.

“Yeah, he is.” I stated, they gave me looks. “But at least we got what we wanted. You could’ve fucked him, but you didn’t. Anyone could’ve fucked him, but they didn’t. I disappear when Lyn-z gets back. I’m not falling for him and he isn’t falling for me. Okay? I believe you’ll keep your mouth shut.” I said, I was in his face. I don’t even don’t know how I got there.

“Get back Bitch.” He said and pushed me. I only moved a couple of steps. I took the few back.

“Or what?” I said.

“I call the police.” He stated, Gerard yanked me back.

“Don’t, please?!” Gerard begged.

Frank simply walked out the door. Gerard pulled me against him. “Where did that come from?” He asked. I shrugged.

“I have no idea.” I admitted.

“You were wrong. I think I actually am falling for you, as creepy as that is.” He said, I pulled away.

“Gerard, you’re my best friend’s father!” I said, his smile dropped.

“Yeah, I am. But, I’ve only fell for one other man. And, we only have to wait a week.” He stated. I sighed.

“But Lyn-z-“His face turned into an unreadable expression.

:”-Has been cheating on me for years.” He finished. I gulped.

“But Bandit-“

“Will get over it!” He stated, he really wanted me.

“Okay. Can’t we tell Mr. Toro and stuff? It’s only a week.” I stated. He lent down and lightly kissed me. I kissed back. He smiled into the sweet kiss. The door slammed again and we both jumped back.

“Bandit should be getting home.” He said. But Mr. Way was standing there with Mr. Iero. I gulped.

“FRANK?!” Gerard yelled.

“THIS NEEDS TO STOP!” He yelled. Mr. Way just looked around.

“Ermm…what’s going on?” Mr. Way said. Frank smirked.

“Yes Leslie, what is going on?” He said. I turned and kissed Gerard, he kissed back.

Mr. Way just stood there a second. “How long until you turn 18?” He asked.

“A week.” I replied.

He shrugged. Mr. Iero just stood there in defeat. “Whatever, just don’t get the cops around until then.” He said and sat on the counter.

Gerard just smiled at his little brother. Mr. Iero walked up to Gerard.

He glared, and kissed him. He trapped him against the counter. Gerard tried to push him away, he was to strong. When Mr. Iero was done, he walked up to me.

“I swear, if you hurt him, you will not ever see bandit again!” He said, I nodded and he stormed out. “Ermm….you can call me Mikey.” Mr. Way said. I nodded and looked at Gerard. He scratched his neck.

“So…who wants lunch?” I said, and took out a bunch of food to create a lunch for them.

~

Frank POV

I stormed into Ray’s crying. Ray noticed and came to hug me.

“Oh Hun, are you okay?” He asked, I shook my head.

“He had a kid with him when I went to tell him!” I cried. I was still in Ray’s arms.

“Shhh….Frankie. What are you saying?” He asked me.

“THE KID! THE GUY HE BROUGHT OVER! HE’S SEVENTEEN” I screamed and broke down crying. Ray picked me up; in a few minutes we were in the car.

We parked in Gerard’s drive way.

Ray got out, I followed.

“Gerard, I need to talk to you.” Ray said as he walked in. Gerard walked out, his smile disappeared. He walked to me, he noticed I was crying. He wrapped his arms around me, I pushed him off so hard he fell and hit his head. I gasped and helped him up. He gave me a look and laughing was coming from the kitchen. Ray followed it, Mikey was standing in front of Leslie laughing.

“Dude, you should’ve seen Bandit! She was like (Insert something funny) then (Fail)!” He said, and he fell off the counter laughing, which made Mikey laugh more.

I just shook my head and left the house.

~

Ray POV.

“Do you drink Leslie?” I asked.

“Not since…..okay I’ve never drank.” He admitted, I shrugged and threw a beer.

“You have never drunk…never?!” Mikey asked. I giggled.

Gerard was drinking his one beer he drank every once awhile. “Guys…what’s up with Frank?!” He asked. I looked at Leslie, he shrugged.

“Hey, ermm, I think he needs to tell you GeeGee.” He said. HE FIGURED IT OUT?!

“Okay…Leslie is smarter than you Ger-I’M VIBRATING!” Mikey screamed.

“It’s from B.” he said. His eyes grew wide now. “Frank told her…” He said. Frank walked in with Bandit. Leslie was glaring. Bandit jumped into Leslie’s arms.

“I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!” She yelled. Frank’s face was filled with anger.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GERARD!?” He finally yelled. Gerard shrugged.

“A lot. Why do you ask?” He said. Frank was shaking with anger.

“OH, REALLY?! ATER TEN FUCKING U YEARS YOU STILL HAVEN’T FIGURED IT OUT? YOU HAVEN’T FIGURED OUT THAT YOU’RE KILLING ME? THAT IT HURTS JUST TO SEE YOU! THAT SOME KID TOOK MY SPOT!?? FUCK IT! I’M DONE TRYING! I DON’T BELIVE IT!” He yelled. Bandit let go of Leslie. Leslie sighed.


“Bye guys. Frank, go ahead.” He said monotone and walked out.

“FRANK FUCKING IERO!” Bandit yelled, we all took a step back, she never talked to an adult like that. “I DON’T BELIVE IT! YOU SELFISH BASTARD! GET OUT!” She yelled. Frank turned and left, but first taking a photo of the band and throwing it at the ground.

“Bye, don’t come looking.” He yelled and left.

“SHIT!” Gerard said. He rubbed Bandits shoulders.
“What do we do?” I asked.

“Well…” Gerard zoned out. “I want Leslie, and apparently Frank loves me-“Bandit cut him off.

“Duh. And, I apologies for my language. AND! DAD! Leslie will get over you. Go for Frank.” She said.

“Damn…” I say. She smiled.

“Okay. But, I think Frank hates me.” Gerard whimpered.

“BANDIT!” Someone yelled. She ran to the door. Leslie was standing there with a bloody Frank in his arms. Frank stirred and shrieked, making Leslie shriek. He didn’t drop him.

“Great, hell even has you.” Frank said, I noticed the cuts down his arms.

Gerard just stared. Bandit was on the phone with 911, I was shaking.

“Oh geez, I’m not dead am I?” He asked. Leslie shook his head.

“Oh, I fail.” Frank laughed.

“You’re also high.” Leslie said. Frank giggled.

“Fuck…” Bandit muttered. I glanced at her.

“Cherry…yeah come down.” She whimpered into the phone. Two minutes later Cherry ran to Bandit in stead of Frank. She pushed her lips briefly against Bandit’s and Bandit cried into her. Cherry looked emotional. Mikey shook his head.

Gerard started singing softly, Frank was in his arms now.

I open my lungs dear,
I sing these songs at funerals,
No rush,
These lyrics heard a thousand times,
Just plush,
A baby boy you've held so tightly,
This pain it visits almost nightly,
Missing hotel beds I feel your touch,
I will await dear,
A patient of eternity,
My crush,
A universal still,
No rust,
No dust will ever grow on this frame,
One million years I will say your name,
I love you more than I can ever scream,
We booked our flights those years ago,
I said I love you as I left you,
Regrets still haunt my hollow head,
But I promised you I will see you again,
Again,
I sit here and smile dear,
I smile because I think of you,
I blush,
These bleeding hollow dials,
This fuss,
This fuss is made of miles and travels,
When roadways are but stones and gravel,
A bleeding heart and conquer ever crutch,
We booked our flights those years ago,
You said you loved me as you left me,
Regrets still haunt your saddened head,
But I promised you I will see you,
We booked those flights those years ago,
I said I loved you,
And I left you,
Regrets no longer in my head,
I promised you,
And now I'm home again,
Again,
Again,
Again,
Again

He whispered, tears streaming down his face.

“I love you.” Frank whispered, he stopped shaking.

“No.” Mikey whispered. Bandit was crying. Cherry shook her head, medics rushed in. They took Frank from Gerard, blood was on his shirt and hands. Mikey wrapped his arms around him.

The funeral was two days later. Everyone attended. Even Jamia, who had left Frank many months ago.

Cherry didn’t cry. She held onto Bandit like life support though. Gerard sang Helena at Ms. Iero’s request. He cried all the way through it, but still managed to sing it. When we walked out, people were yelling hate at us. “HYPROCRITS!” “LIARS” They screamed. One girl was on her knees, she was praying. I walked up to her and taped her shoulder, she opened her eyes and smiled.

“Hello Mr. Toro.” She said politely.

“Please, call me Ray.” I replied. “Now, who are you? Where are your parent’s?” I asked. She still wasn’t smiling.

“Okay Ray, I’m Victoria. My parents recently kicked me out. But, my brother is coming. Oh here he is now!” She said, finally smiling. She grabbed the guitar he was holding and jumped into the path. Everyone turned to see her. The guy had a bass.

She started playing an old Pencey Prep song. I smiled, it was Lloyb Dobbler.

People yelled, booed, and threw things.

She kept singing and playing right beside her brother. I smiled at that.

“RAY!” Mikey yelled, I could see he was trying not to cry.

“Victoria!” I screamed, she looked up but kept playing. I walked to her and wrote my cell phone number on her hand with my sharpie.

“Listen, call me after you’re done. I want to talk to you, okay?” I said. She nodded, but didn’t smile. “And bring your brother.” I said. She smiled.

“RAY TORO!” Mikey yelled, I stood up and walked to the car.

“That kid is alright.” He squeaked. I smiled. Bandit was in Cherry’s arms.

I smiled around at the car. Bob was in the back, haven’t seen him in awhile. I crawled back there, he smiled.

“Hey Toro.” He said.

“Hey Bob, how it go?” I asked, he shrugged.

“I don’t know.” He said, I nodded.

“I’ll miss that skittle eating, hyper, short, man slash child.” He said, I giggled. Then I stopped. I looked up at a shacking Gerard, I saw his glazed over eyes in the mirror.

“Bob, will you stay at Gee’s?” I whispered. He nodded.

“He looks more sharked up, what happened?” He whispered.

“Frank died in my arms.” He said. Mikey started shaking in the drivers seat.

“SHUT IT GERARD!” Cherry screamed, he just continued shaking.

“SHUT IT CHERRY!” Mikey yelled the car was quiet as Mikey pulled into his drive way. We got out. Alicia was surrounded by camera men.

Bob made his way through. Alicia was dead silent, he picked her up and the men formed a path for them. He carried her to the house. I was the last one in ,and I got a call.

“Mr. Tor- Oh, ermmm, Ray. You said to call.” Victoria’s voice rang through.

“Yes sweetheart. I was wondering where you were staying.” I said.

“The streets.” She replied.

“Oh, well, there’s room with us.” I said.

“REALLY?! But I’m sure everyone doesn’t want a stranger living there, especially right now.” She calmed down.

“No, really, and your brother to, I’ll send Mikey to pick you up.” I said. She hung up after telling me the address, and I was quite shocked to where she was at.

“Mikey?” I called, he came in. “You have to go pick someone up for me.” I said.

“Who and where?” He said.

“Victoria, at XoXo’s.” I said. He nodded confused.

Victoria (ME) POV.

I sat playing my guitar outside a strip bar. I sighed, and a tall figure walked toward me and my brother.

Mikey. I stood up, taking Tegan with me.

He gave me a weird look, and there was a screech. He ran towards it, we ran behind him.

A girl that looked fake, and a boy I saw earlier were standing around what looked like an over grown copy of the small one.

“RYAN!” He cried. The small one tried to pick up Ryan, as the girl was frozen, clearly high.

Mikey just stood there, but I put my guitar down and punched the guy who looked equally high, but was laughing.

He fell. The small one smiled at me. I was slightly more muscular, I picked Ryan up.

Mikey came and picked up the guy who I punched. The girl was shaking.

“Go.” He stated, we walked to the car.

~

We were in the drive way. The girl spoke up.

“Uncle Mikey I’m so-“ He cut her off.

“Your father would be ashamed.” He said, looking into her eyes.

I helped carry the two boys inside. Gerard was still shaking, but came to help.

“I’m sorry Ray, I should have told you.” Gerard said. He shook his head.

“Whatever Gerard.” He said. I felt both pulses. I walked to the kitchen and poured some salt into water. I walked back and poured it down the boys throats, they all ran into the bathroom and threw up. Ryan came back out, and looked around.

“Ryan.” Leslie said. He looked pissed.

“Yeah?” Ryan squeaked.

“Fuck you.” He said.

Okay. Ryan, and Lez, I hope you weren’t offended.
Sign up to rate and review this story