Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days: Bob`s Story

chapter twenty nine

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 1 review

“AAAGGGGHHHHH!” a sharp, high pitched scream echoes from the centre of the hallway...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-18 - Updated: 2011-07-18 - 1098 words - Complete

0Unrated
Note Hi, thanks for saying you wanted a sequel I WILL write one when I get a chance and when this is done. I hope you like the chapter, please let me know what you think.
xoxodakota
Normal pov
“It`s Poison, look.” Jet Star whispers, nudging his two best friends Ghoul and Kobra, hoping to subtlety direct their attention to their flame haired friend who was stood in the shadows on the other side of the hall. The two of them glance over at him out of the corner of their eyes, and flash him a quick smile, a sad smile. Poison hastily returns the smile, but it too failed to meet his eyes. He glances over at Bee who was still struggling, then back over to his younger brother and friends. The three of them nod once, barely lowering their heads. They had prepared for this, though they had hoped it would never have to come to this.

Blondie Valentine`s pov (Bee)
“Let me go!” I keep struggling against his vice like grip, knowing full well how hopeless it was. Around me my friends are fighting, though some have given up fighting alone and are trying to break through the never ending wall of dracs surrounding me and Korse to try and save me.
For a split second I lock eyes with Twisted Poison, one of my best friends.
Please, just go. Just run, get to safety. I plead with my eyes, but I know that neither she nor any of the others would abandon me here. I didn’t want to die, none of us wanted to, but it was something we had all fully accepted was possible before embarking on this rescue mission. We all had to go one day, I guess today was just mine. I was gonna go out fighting though, I want just gonna stand still and let the bastard shot me. No, I was going to keep fighting him until the end.
The pure white ray gun he is holding is pressing into the back of my head, his iron grip must be leaving red marks on my skin, he is holding me that tightly. People`s mouths are moving, probably screaming at me to do something, but I can’t make out the words, it was all one noisy blur. I dint want to even begin to try and work out what was being said, I didn’t want the the terrified screams of my friends to be the last thing I ever heard.
Suddenly, silence envelopes the hall, everything freezes. I don’t know why, I can’t move my head to see over my shoulder. Whatever it was must be pretty important, it has caused Korse`s grip to loosen slightly.
"you dare call me that, huh Killjoy?!” Korse spits the venom laced words, but towards whom I don’t know.
“Yeah, I fucking dare, you bastard.” I instantly recognise the voice belongs to an old friend Fun Ghoul. Did that mean that the other three were ere as well? I am still unable to move, but I can picture him standing there, unflinching, next to the others, staring right ahead at Korse. Ray gun in hand, ready to shoot.
“You will pay for that, killjoy.” Korse`s eyes narrow into thin slits, and hr roughly throws me to the floor, complety forgetting about shooting me. Making the most of my freedom, I crawl away over to where Twisted Poison was, standing next to Static and Bullet, nervously watching as Korse neared Ghoul, Jet and Kobra.
“Where’s Poison?” I mouth at them ant they point to the other side of the room, where he was stood, unseen by anyone else. The look of pure determination on his face would have frightened me if he wasn’t on my side.
Fun Ghoul`s pov.
Well maybe angering the bastard Korse wasn’t the smartest, most though out idea I’ve ever had, but at least it had made him let go of Blondie Valentine. But now he was heading towards us, gleaming white ray gun held in front of his body, finger on the trigger. I knew as well as any other killjoy did that he would show no mercy, he would just shoot without hesitating. The BL/ind Bastards were different than us in so many ways, but at least we still had hearts. We didn’t kike to kill, they did it for fun.
“You better back the fuck up.” Kobra and Jet hiss at the approaching demon, stepping in front of me protectively. I wasn’t about to let them did for me, so I step forwards so that I am in line with them. If we had to die, we would go out fighting, and most importantly, we would go out together. I flash Poison, my best friend a quick smile. He still hadn’t been noticed, not by the brainwashed evil killers yet anyway.
“Leave `em alone!” Twisted Poison lunges at Korse, launching herself into the air, shooting again and again at him, each shot having no effect on him. I feel a sharp twinge of guilt as she lands with a great thud on the ground, but it vanishes when she quickly gets to her feet, and begins shooting again. The fight between the two of them continues for a while, everyone rushes forwards to help, only to be blocked and shot at by the wall of dracs surrounding them. Everything was one big massive blur as shot after shot was fired, the hallway a mess of brightly coloured flashes and noise.
“AAAGGGGHHHHH!” a sharp, high pitched scream echoes from the centre of the hallway where Korse had been fighting twisted Poison. The scream echoes over and over again in my mind, as I’m sure it does in everyone else’s.
She falls backwards, as we, all her friends watch in horror as the warmth and light vanishes from her eyes. Twisted Poison was dead. Korse had fucking killed her.
“Poison!” Bee screams after one of her best friends, struggling against Bullet and Static`s grip. They barely knew Twisted Poison or Bee, but they weren`t about to let Bee risk her life by running over to her friends body. Horrible as it was, they would have to leave her body here, where the bastards could do anything they wanted with it….

The fight intensifies after her death, we were all pissed, all of us, even those who hadn’t know Twisted Poison well. We all wanted revenge…
Sign up to rate and review this story