Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Ryden Conspiracy

Wear Me Out

by reinventlove152 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-18 - Updated: 2011-07-18 - 372 words

3Exciting
A/N: I know this Chapter is super short. I'm working on 3 right now and will hopefully have it up later tonight, if not, most certainly tomorrow. R&R :)

Ryan Ross was still in the same position two hours later when Jon found him. Shins and forehead pressed into the ground, arms covering the sides of his face and slender fingers tangled tightly in his hair. Deep sobs still wracked his slight frame. Jon immediately knelt beside him, one hand rubbing his back soothingly. He never spoke, just gently massaged the taut muscles on either side of his friend’s spine.

Eventually, Ryan slowly began to unfurl his lengthy limbs, slowly sitting up. While he was no longer sobbing, tears continued to leak from his eyes, streaming down his makeup-blackened cheeks. Ryan met Jon’s concerned gaze hesitantly. “Br- Bren- Brendon left me,” he whispered, his vocal cords wrecked from all the sobbing and screaming he’d done. Jon nodded. “I know,” he said. Ryan’s lip twitched in a pathetic attempt at a smile. Of course Jon knew. Jon knew everything. “He said he didn’t love me anymore,” he whimpered, eyes filling with fresh tears. Jon frowned, not believing the excuse Brendon had given Ryan.

“Why, Jon?” Ryan asked, looking over at Jon. “Why doesn’t he love me anymore?” His gaze was imploringly, and Jon struggled to find an answer. He was saved when Ryan continued on though. “We got in a fight just before…but I… I didn’t…” Ryan stopped, curling back in on himself. Jon pulled his head into his lap, running his hands gently through Ryan’s curly hair. Ryan twisted himself, looking up at Jon. “I thought he was my soul mate,” he whispered. With that, he threw his arms around Jon’s waist, burying his face in Jon’s stomach. Jon leaned over, wrapping one arm tightly around Ryan, desperately trying to assuage him. As he held his shattered friend, Jon felt the creeping tendrils of white-hot rage beginning to take over his mind. Brendon’s face flashed through his mind and Jon practically growled at the mental image. He was going to kill Brendon for this. Brendon Urie was going to die.
Sign up to rate and review this story