Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of You

Helena

by Keep-it-Ugly 2 reviews

Memories and doubt return.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-07-19 - Updated: 2011-07-19 - 535 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2 - Helena

I woke up today, again, to the sound of gunshots and… and moaning. Uh! Do they not ever realize I exist possibly a couple yards away? Insert loud moan here

This is disgusting. I shouldn’t have to wake up to that.

I put on my glasses and finally got out of the warm comfort of my bed. I walked down the stairs, pondering whether or not I should go into the bomb shelter. Maybe I wouldn’t be able to hear them from down there…

Nope. Still can. Darn it!

Pissed, I walked back up the basement stairs, leading to the kitchen. I observed the pictures on the wall as I walked passed them. One was of me and my grandma, Elena. I was younger then, probably around fifteen. I inherited this house from her after she died. But she was a very wealthy woman. The house next to me, currently occupied by my brother and his whore/bitch Lyn-z, was the one me and him used to live in when we were younger.

He doesn’t know I inherited this house though. Nobody does. I was the one who found the will.

Elena was the only person who I told that I loved my brother. You might think “Awww, that’s so sweet!”. No. I’m in love with him. I know. I’m screwed up in the head. But that’s why I so called “ran away” from home. I couldn’t take it anymore. Being around him (and her), it was just too much.

So I left 3 years ago, he doesn’t know where I am. But little does he know, I live right next to him and stare at him when he’s changing (his bedroom window is right next to mine). Yeah, I know that’s wrong but who are you to judge me? The person who hasn’t had any sort of human contact since a month ago…


Flash Back

“Hey, excuse me sir?” I directed the question towards the male employee standing in the middle of the isle.

“Yes?” He turned to look at me. But there was something that caught my attention. I actually never thought it to be humanly possible to carry so much hair on your head… oh, he’s waiting for me to say something… right.

“Uh, can you direct me towards the, uh, baloney?” I wasn’t quite certain why I asked where baloney was or how I even started a conversation with this employee. All I knew was, I needed to lie down.

“Oh, yeah, sure. It’s over there in the “Meat” section.” I felt the need to role my eyes.

I thanked him, retrieved the baloney and the tons of other items I needed for the next few months, and walked home.

End Flash Back


I wonder how that guy is doing. Obviously people aren’t as lucky as me and Gerard (my brother). See, we both are very wealthy, since Grandma died. But I would rather live in a hole with nothing but the clothes on me if only I could have her back. And Gerard would do the same. But probably not for me…
Sign up to rate and review this story