Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Smiles Without Meaning

Smiles Without Meaning

by dancingdragon 4 reviews

When a underground garage band gets the chance to tour with MCR, can they clean up their act or die as well as their music?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2011-07-16 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 752 words

1Original
The first chapter! Only one character from auditions was put in, because auditions are still on! Tell me if you like :) R&R please!

I walked along the cold dark streets, finding the familiar place that I had always learned to dread. Big Al's beauty house. I wasn't sure what was worse, working inside or outside of it.

I walked through the black showroom doors, only to find the asshole bouncer's who apparently decided to change their schedules so they worked the exact same times as me. Coincidence much? I think not.

"Hello little girl. Are you over 18?" The first one, Sal, joked.

"Go suck a dick." I told him.

"Oh baby, that's your job, ol' Sal wouldn't steal that from you! And we know how good you are." The other bouncer said.

"Lay off her assholes!" My friend, Ryan, finaly came to my rescue. He had dark red hair, and he was tall and muscular. He put his arms around my shoulders and steered me through the crowd of pigs towards the room labeled 'make-up rooms'. I had on a simple black sweater, skinny jeans and cowboy boots. Not the kind of girl you'd think as a prostitute, but believe me, we aren't all slutty outside of the bars and sketchy streets.

"I'll leave you to get ready." He said and left the dressing room. He was a waiter now, and sometimes he would be a bartender. He used to be a prostitute, like me, but he cleaned up his act a long time ago.

I changed into the usual outfit I always wore on stage, the leapord print bikini with fluff at the top, a literal bathing suit in case the sick pigs outside threw their drinks at me. I strapped on the pink leather pumps and smeared on a shitload of sparkly make up on my face, it made me look a little older in case cops came, but usually the way to get out of the law is to feed their 'needs'.

I walked out of the make-up room to the stage doors. I saw the owner, Al standing there smoking a cigar pipe. Al was an old, friendly man. He had gray hair and wrikles from smiling and age, and his skin was very pale. He was an old, friendly man. He paid us good money, and plus the tips it was enough for me to get off the streets, even if it was a building where you can't keep any valuables, unless your willing to give it to robbers. I chose the classy way to keep money, stuffed in my bra.

I walked over to Al and he smiles his old friendly smile and hugged me. He was like the parents we never had, he kept me and my little sister off the streets, he'd let us live in the penthouse he owns. You'd think, 'That's pretty sweet! Highclass houses!' But the moaning, occasional boobs and dicks everywhere you turn, was enough for my sister to see.

-----------Flashback---------------------
"Sissy, what's that?" She said, pointing to a womans, as Loran would call it Cooka.

I pulled her into a hug with her face against my stomach so her eyes were away from the slut.

"What the hell!? Have some class, whore!" I yelled at her. She was lounging on a balcony beside us, Almost completly naked except for her loose bikini top.

She scoffed and looked back, "Like your any better! And anyways, letting that little girl live in a place like this! Maybe you should learn to have some class, sweetheart!" She yelled back. I felt my anger boil, and just as she left, when she turned around, and I proceded to flip her the bird. She scowled and trotted inside, and I finally released her from my tight hug.

"Sissy, WHAT WAS THAT!?" She yelled, suddenly angry at me.

"Hony, don't worry about it. Auntie's coming over, and we'll get out of this hellhole." She smiled and skipped into the house, even She understood some realities of life.

---------------------------------End of flashback-----------------------------------------------


I let go of the hug, and turned to face Al.

"How you doing Sunshine?" He asked me.

"Lovely." I said and walked onto the stage as my music turned on, and put on the meaningless smile I knew more than I would anything else in life.

That's what life was about right? Real smiles don't exist anymore, not in my world anyways.

This is what life was all about, Smiles Without meaning.
Sign up to rate and review this story