Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and The Fury of The Blacks

The Solution

by tigra19 2 reviews

Bellatrix starts to plan

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bellatrix, Harry - Published: 2006-06-03 - Updated: 2006-06-03 - 1238 words

3Original
I'm sorry the chapters are short but I'm a first time writer and it's been a little hard to get what I want to say to come out right.

Harry Potter and the Fury of the Blacks

The Solution




Riddle Manor...



"OK" Bellatrix said as she continued to pace her bedroom. Death eaters are doing round on the perimeter of the manor and there is no way to apperate out without Voldemort's permission, so all I have to do is get out of the perimeter and apperate out with out drawing attention to myself. Bellatrix thought. She then looked outside her window and saw how many people where patrolling and she began to panic. Oh goody it seems Voldemort has double up on security Bellatrix thought.




Bellatrix also had another problem, what to do once she was out. She couldn't go to her sisters because that was the obvious choice and he would find them easy.Besides Narcissa is in the same boat as I am and Andromeda has her own little girl to worry about she doesn't need me to make things harder she thought. Regulus is dead and Sirius would kill me just as soon as look at me. I didn't have any real friend in Hogwarts except maybe Lily. Yes, Lily would at the very least hear me out before killing me. Now what to do about James. He's not going to let me anywhere near Lily without a fight. So all I have to do is find Lily without James around. Easier said than done, Bellatrix thought with a soft sigh.



With that in mind she got out a map of England and cast a quick charm to find both James and Lily's magical signatures. Yaaay their not together right now but why is Lily at St. Mungos. Oh well I think about it later.... OK its now or never Bella. And with that she turned into a falcon and took of into the sky once she reached the outside of the perimeter she dissaperated to Lily's location.




Lily's POV

Lily heard a soft pop to the side of her. Her paranoid instinct kicked in and she slowly started to grasp her wand while appearing to remain totally oblivious. Ok Lily you are next to a hospital people apperate her all the time don't get all paranoid over nothing she thought. "Lily" she heard someone call. Ok so this person knows me that could either be really good or really bad, but wait I know that voice. Lily whipped her head around to see the last person she ever thought she'd see again. "Bellatrix?!" Lily gasped in shock. Bellatrix nodded her head.


"What are you doing here?" narrowing her burning green eyes in suspicion while holding her wand at the ready. "I'm not here to cause trouble," Bellatrix said as she put her wand on the ground. "I need your help. Please just hear me out then you can do what ever you want to me" She begged. Well this goes against every ounce of common sense I have Lily sighed. Lily turned and began putting up silencing and notice me not charms along with the strongest privacy charm she knew. She the turned to Bellatrix and said "Alright out with it."



Bellatrix's POV


I don't believe it she actually is going to listen thought Bellatrix. "OK I know we haven't seen eye to eye with one another in a long time but you are the only person that I could go to that wouldn't curse me on sight" said Bellatrix. " Get to the point Lestrange, you made it painfully clear that you didn't want to associate with a Mudblood like me once you were married to that man" Lily spat out. Bellatrix winced and said "Lily that wasn't me...." "What do you mean that wasn't you?!" Lily cut in. "Stop interrupting me and I'll tell you" Bellatrix answered. Lily crossed her arms and glared at her. Smart move Bella, piss off the only person who could help you you're a real bright one aren't you Bellatrix thought.



Bellatrix started again "Rodolphus forced me into the marriage with him. When it became apparent that I wouldn't cooperate with him he made me drink an imperio potion" she said all the while ringing her hands on the front of her robes. "I tried to fight it but he simply made stronger doses every time I broke it..... I'm so sorry Lily I never wanted to hurt anybody but he made me do it." "So how are you here now?" a truly shocked Lily asked. Bellatrix looked down and sighed then said "A little over a year ago the Dark Lord told us that he wanted an heir in case he ever fell." He chose me because I was his most loyal and his apprentice. After telling me this he sent Rodolphus on a mission.


Apparently he never told anyone that I was being controlled so by means of a rather startling revelation I broke his severely weakened control." "And what pray tell was this great revelation" and somewhat shaken Lily asked. "I'm pregnant" Bellatrix answered, and with that all the color drained out of Lily's face.



"Please Lily I don't want to kill it but if I don't the Dark Lord will find it and it will be trained from birth to be a dark and evil witch/wizard and I don't want that for my child" said Bellatrix. Lily looked shocked, horrified, and worried all at the same time. Bellatrix not sure of what to think about the emotions displayed o Lily's face meant braced herself for the worst. After all Black's keep their word and don't run away after telling someone something this big but she wasn't even remotely prepared for what happen next. Lily stated laughing in fact she was laughing so hard she was clutching her sides and rolling on the ground.



Needless to say Bellatrix was shocked, confused, and angry and worried all at the same time. Bellatrix was mainly worried because Lily laughing could be an extremely good or extremely bad thing. After all you don't spend 7 years in the Ravenclaws girls' dorm with someone and not know the bear minimum about them.


Finally Lily stopped and marched right up to Bellatrix and looked her in the eye as if trying to find a reason not to believe her. Then she said "Fine I'll help you but it will be painful so if you decide to do this you have to be completely on board." "I do not fear pain and I'll do anything to save my child" Bellatrix replied. "OK there is a blood ritual I know that will combine the child in your womb with the child that is in mine" "Hold on you know a blood ritual and you pregnant" exclaimed Bellatrix.


Lily nodded and said "If you bothered to truly pay attention to me during school you would have found out that I'm not a goody two shoes. I was just better at not getting caught then most people." Bellatrix looked gobsmaked and had the decency to try stammer out an apology but Lily told her to save it and then proceeded to tell her all the details of the blood ritual. They then worked out a plan to hide Bellatrix until they could perform it.


I hope you like it and remember to review.
Sign up to rate and review this story