Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and The Fury of The Blacks

The Consequence

by tigra19 0 reviews

The fruits of they're labor.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bellatrix, Lily - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-06 - 713 words

3Original
Thank you to all those that reviewed. I really appreciate those that bother to leave a comment and not flame. Constructive criticm is allowed flamers will simply put me in a bad mood and make me not want to update.

Harry Potter and the Fury of the Blacks

The Consequence

Two Weeks later...

Somewhere deep in the countryside two women sat naked on the ground across from one another in what appeared to be a pentagram of sorts. All the while chanting under the soft glow of the full moon. Suddenly they stopped and a bright light engulfed them. Inside the light sat one Bellatrix Black Lestrange and Lily Evans Potter. Their eyes snapped open and they looked towards the sky with their arms stretched out above their heads. Bellatrix then shouted "I Bellatrix Black Lestrange ask passage of my heir to Lily Evans Potter." Lily then shouted "I Lily Evans Potter grant passage of Bellatrix Black Lestrange heir as my own the fore combining own heir as one in three months time." Then as one they shouted, "Thus shall it be" and they cut their hands and let the blood drip into the goblet before healing themselves. They chanted for a few minutes more and the liquid in the goblet began to turn a bright blue color. Then as one again they said "I bind this ceremony and all knowledge of it to myself until the heir must be notified. Thus shall it be" and then they each drank half of the liquid that was in the goblet. The bright light that had engulfed them began to fade. They then stood up and began to banish all evidence of the ritual ever taking place. They then put on their robes and nodded to one another before turning and walking away never to see one another again. For in less than a week's time Bellatrix was recaptured by Voldemort.

Riddle Manor....

"So how is she doing?" Voldemort asked one of the death eaters. The death eater replied, "All set and awaiting orders my lord." "Excellent" Voldemort replied with a gleeful hiss.

You see Bellatrix had been going through some incredibly extensive brainwashing since her recapture, Voldemort wanted to make sure she would not run again. A week after Bellatrix ran Rodolphus came back and confessed as to why Bellatrix had run after agreeing to carry the child. Needless to say there was a hefty round of crucios that night from a very pissed of Voldemort.

Voldemort then walked onto the bedroom where Bellatrix was laying and said, "How are you and my heir doing Bella my most faithful servant."

A month later one of the death eater heard a prophecy pertaining to the dark lord and Voldemort told his death eaters to find couples that fit the criteria of one part of the prophecy and watch them and see if they had a child that might pertain to the other part of the prophecy.

A month and a half later...

Voldemort woke to Bellatrix's Blood curdling screams and immediately sent for a healer. The prognosis was bad Bellatrix was having a miscarriage and there was no way to stop it. Voldemort was furious eventually he got fed up with Bellatrix's screams and stunned her.

Meanwhile at Godric's Hollow...

James Potter was not having a good day. First Dumbledore shows up and tells him his family may be in danger because of some prophecy. Now his wife was probably going to have a miscarriage because for some reason the child raw magical power was growing by leaps and bounds. If it kept growing the way it was: if Lily and the child lived Lily would never be able to conceive again. Damn it all ... I can't do any thing but sit here and watch at the very most all I can do is hope a pray for the best James thought. James continued along this thought pattern for the next few hours as Lily continued to scream a thrash in the bed. When Lily stopped screaming the healer gave her something to heal her throat and condemned her to bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy. Therefore leaving James with a very grumpy Lily. No James was not having a very good day.
Sign up to rate and review this story