Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and The Fury of The Blacks

The Aftemath

by tigra19 1 review

Results

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bellatrix, Harry - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-06 - 582 words

5Original
Thank you to all those that reviewed. This chapter is a very short one but this is where most of the fun starts. I hope you like it because if I don't get at least 3 reviews I'm just going to take it down or move it somewhere else.

Speech "blah"
Thoughts blah

Harry Potter and the Fury of the Blacks

The Aftermath


AN: the timeline remains canon until the summer of 5th year


It was a normal night in a normal house in Surrey where a not so normal young man was sitting in his room staring at the stars. In fact the said young man was a wizard and even by their standards he was far from being normal he was extraordinary. But this was the last thing on the mind of Harry Potter. All he could think of was his godfather repeatedly falling into the veil and how screwed his life was. It seemed as if everyone he loved or cared for wound up dead.


So far his summer had been absolute torture. The little warning that the order gave the Dursleys had no effect; in fact it just made everything worst. Before they mainly used me as a slave and ignored me afterward. Now they beat me if I breathed wrong. The beatings are getting worst and I don't think I'll make it through the summer if this keeps up Harry took a deep breath and sighed. I'm already dropping weight and it's only been two weeks that I've been back. Harry hadn't been getting much sleep topped with the beating his rail thin body had cuts, bruises, and whelps all over it. His eyes were dull almost lifeless with dark bag underneath. I deserve every ounce of punishment I get after all I'm the one that got Sirius killed and my friends almost joined him Harry thought. "Why...why can't I just be normal? I just want to be a normal kid who worries about normal kid stuff. Not how soon those hypocritical murdering arses wipe also known as Voldemort is going to kill me," Harry said in a harsh whisper.


I wish I knew what this power the Dark Lord knows not was. What does Dumbledore expect me to do? At the thought of Dumbledore Harry felt uncontrollable rage. He puts me here and doesn't bother to check up on me for 11years. Merlin's Beard my first Hogwarts letter was addresses to me in the cupboard under the stairs. He knew that there was a prophecy that concerns me and he doesn't even bother to train me. Then he has the nerve to say that it is for my own good and forbid me to leave the wards this summer and he knows I hate it here. He is just my headmaster what right does he have to govern my life. I bet my mother would never condone his action especially with regards to me. Damn... I guess I should send one of my reports and try to sleep. Harry then got up and went to his dresser and pulled out one of his pre written reports that Vernon made him write before he took his trunk from him, and sent it with Hedwig. As he watched Hedwig fly away he couldn't help shake the feeling that something big was going to happen soon and for the first time since he got back to the Dursleys Harry fell into a peaceful sleep.


Bye Till next time,
Tigra19
Sign up to rate and review this story