Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > So Fine - (Axl/Duff)

So Fine - Chapter 2

by -popcorn- 2 reviews

Axl is worried about the feelings he is having.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-07-20 - Updated: 2011-09-02 - 540 words

3Ambiance
At first, I didn’t even realise the feelings I had, because, you know, it was never anything I had expected to happen. So when I found myself constantly thinking of him, I thought, it’s okay, we’re just really good friends right now.
But then one night, I was talking to Steven, he was a bit upset after a thing he had with some chick he was really into hadn’t worked out. And he was talking about her, and the way he described it, how she made him feel, how he was attracted to her, every single thing he said about love and romance… reminded me of one person, and how I felt about that person.
I stopped listening to Steven, just nodding along to what he was saying, I don’t think he noticed … and if he did he didn’t care, I think he just needed to get it all out.
I just kept thinking about Duff. I couldn’t stop thinking about him,and it freaked me out.
I told Steven I wasn’t feeling well, and so could he please go home, And I just wanted to go to bed, It would be better tomorrow, it would be gone, I prayed to god that it would be anyway. I was just being stupid, I told myself.
But when I woke, what was the first thing I thought of?
Duff, of course.
And on top of that I had slept in, and I was meant to be meeting the guys to try and come up with some new stuff, I was already late.
I got up and got ready quickly, and headed out. The entire way there, I was thinking about how badly I didn’t want to see Duff right now. I was just too confused, I needed to figure this out before seeing him.
But before long I was there.
Everyone stared at me as I entered the room,
‘We’ve been waiting two fucking hours,’ Slash complained,
But I took no notice of him, I was looking for Duff, and spotted him sitting on the floor in the corner, He was just looking at me, and I quickly looked away again.
I avoided him the rest of the day, dragging out conversations with everyone else, and making sure there was no time to fit in talking to Duff.
I was getting ready to leave, relieved that I hadn’t had to make much conact with him, But he came up behind me and touched me on the shoulder, and started to say my name…
Out of reflex I spun around and snapped at him, ‘Don’t fucking touch me!’ I yelled,
He had a surprised look on his face, which is understandable as I had just yelled at him so suddenly.
‘Oh…uhh… Sorry Ax…’ He said and walked off,
I looked at him as he went and sat down and played with his bass guitar, I suddenly felt terrible, he hadn’t done anything, i was just being a jerk to him because I was confused about my own feelings. But even so, I just picked up my things and left without saying another word to him, or anyone else.
Sign up to rate and review this story