Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save me from myself

Silly me

by EverMore 2 reviews

"Silly me for thinking this would be the best school day of my life."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-21 - Updated: 2011-07-21 - 1597 words

2Moving


"I still can't believe we pulled that off, y'know," I mumbled between bites of my whip cream and tuna fish sandwich. Frankie bugged out his russet eyes and squeaked in agreement. I laughed and directed my attention back to my food. In actuality I wasn't even really that hungry. Something about Frank sitting next to me made me loose my appetite. Instead I hesitently tried to make up a pleasent conversation to find out more about my new obsession. "So, uh, what do you like?" I said while picking at the crust of the bread, avoiding eye contact.

"Erm, a lotta stuff, I guess... I love music, I play the guitar. As you probably have already figured out, I'm a vegitarian. Uhhhh... I like horror movies. Ha, I don't know, what do you like?" Listening intently, I watched his eyes dart back and forth as he thought. He was so cute when he was deep in thought, if only he could see how he looked right now, chewing on his lip ring between his teeth and incessantly tapping his foot under the table.

My eyes lit up at how we actually had somethings in common. "Awesome! I love art and music... I draw a lot and I sing a bit, but I don't think I'm that good. I am addicted to coffee and I love horror movies too." I said awkwardly and began to nibbling away at my nails. I don't usually share things about myself with strangers... I am always afraid of rejection. Suddenly I remember. My hand is inside my skinnie jean pocket in seconds. I ripped out my treasue I had found earlier this morning and shoved it into Frank's face. "I found this on my way to school... I think the place where we bumped into eachother last night, y'know. Is it yours?"

"Whoa, how'd you find that? It is one of my favorite ones! I got it at a Black Flag concert," he said while his eyes drifted into deep thought again with a slight grin as he summonded the memories. I smiled and placed it in front of him. He looked down and cocked his head to one side. "No, I want you to keep it. Finders keepers!" He giggled his girly laugh and placed it into my palm while pressing my fingers closed around it. I noticed he blushed a bit and I was sure I did too, I could feel my cheeks burning like fire.

"But-" I started until he cut me off.

"No 'buts', just keep it," He smiled and went back to munching his veggies. I looked down at his gift and grinned. I mumbled a thank you while pocketing it and pulling my sack lunch closer to peek inside. We sat in an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes until, thankfully, Frank broke it.
"Wha do ou ave?" Frank asked me with his mouth full of his vegitarian food. I wiped my face of his spit that had flown out of his mouth and onto my face before dumping the rest of contents of my sack lunch onto the lunch table.

"Uh, a banana, a bag of cookies, some pretzels, bag of carrots, erm... and some skittles," I mused as I sifted threw the pile of food I wasn't too keen on eating. I look up to see that Frank had stopped chewing and had his glazed over eyes fixed on the pile. I looked down and back up at his eyes trying to figure out what the Hell he was looking at. "Er... Frankie, you okay? You haven't blinked in awhile, y'know..." I said slowly without taking my eyes off of him. "Hello? Earth to Frankie!" I waved my hand in front of his face. Finally he blinked.

"I. LOVE. Skittles!" He squealed as his eyes sparkled. His enthusiasm made me smile. I plucked the bag from the pile and slid it in front of him. He looked down and back up at me in amazment as if I had just given him a pot of leprechaun's gold. "You're giving me your skittles???" He gaped at me with his eyes growing wider than I thought possible. I giggled and nodded. Suddenly I found myself being crushed by a python's grip, squeezing all the air out of my body. I was in shock. This little angel was hugging me. I've never been hugged by anyone outside of my family this was so strange, but... I liked it. Frankie smelled wonderful. It was hard to describe it, but it was a mixture of tofu, guitar strings, and something else that just... Frank and it sent shivers down my spine as I took deeper breaths as I filled my lungs with his intoxicating aroma. His body crushed into mine and I could feel his warmth creep into my body as if we were beginning to fuse together. I could have stayed like this forever, but something warm and moist hit me in the back. Frank and I quickly pulled apart to see what had interupted our hug. I twisted reached behind my to find that the glob sticking on the back of my hoodie was the cafeteria's mashed potatos.

"Stupid faggots," I heard someone snicker. My eyes searched for the source of the voice. Much to my dismay, my eyes fell upon my 3 favorite bullies sitting right at the table next to ours. The one named Cody had mash potato covered fingertips and a sly smile on his lips. Fear shot through my body and I could feel heat prickling at my cheeks which were probably already a deep scarlet. I quickly twisted my body back around so I was facing the table top again. If I ignorted them they'd just go away and leave me alone... Right? Wrong. Next thing I know they are standing over me, making a tight circle so Frank was squeezed out to watch the tormenting commence from afar.

I start to panic, but I'm so frightened that I stay glued to my seat. My only defense was to shrink lower and closer to the table until I am almost fully laying on it. I don't dare look up, but I can hear them start giggling and that's when I felt more of the warm goo being poured onto my head, followed by a hard cracking sound as they slam the glass bowl on top like a ridiculous hat. The giggles became loud cackles.

"That look suits you, Way!" the one named Jamie sneered. I was mortified as I sat up straight and looked about the lunchroom, everyone was laughing. Everyone. Even my classmates from English. All except for one. One little puppy dog eyed little boy with tears streaming down his angelic face. He was desperately trying to attack the 3rd bully named Jack who wasn't even acknowledging the little fists that were pounding on his turned back. Humiliated, I slide off the table top to make a dash for the door until I was yanked by the hood of my sweat shirt. My head hit the floor with an audible thud. I lay where I dropped in a daze. A tall figure stood over my limp body as I heard Frank scream. My vision started to return although it was still blurry after the sudden crack to the head. My eyes frantically darted about the room, there was a crowd of people circling us to watch the massacre that was unfolding and out of the corner of my eye I saw that Frank had his hands held behind his back by Cody while Jack delivered crippling blows to his abdomen. Frank let out agonized yelps with each strike. I felt an overwhelming urge to protect my Frankie, he needed my help. I tried to stand, but my legs were still too weak so I took to crawling to his rescue. I had positioned myself in an army crawl and was about to take off, until I saw a foot heading directly for my face at full speed. The next thing I heard was an awful cracking sound from when Jamie's foot collided with the bridge of my nose while also crushing my right eye.

Everything became silent after that. White noise. I went completely limp and lost all feeling whatsoever as he continuted to kick my lifeless body. It was an odd place, peaceful almost. All I could do was watch as if I were watching a horror movie on mute. I could see the crowd of people cheering the bullies on. Jamie continued to kick the living shit out of me while also sneeking in a few punches from time to time. I was faintly aware of a red syrup seeping out of me and stretching further becoming a blood ocean. I don't really know what part of me it was all coming from... Frank was now left on the ground, not too far from where I lay, looking unconscious. I saw Cody and Jack come over to help Jamie hoist me up and toss me into the nearest garbage can. I fit perfectly. I also found that I am surprisingly flexible. My shoulder blades pressed up to the bottom of the can as the rest of my body folds awkwardly on top of me, unmoving, as I look at my feet sticking upward in the air, pointing toward the ceiling. Jack's head appeared. He looked in, smirking evilly and spat on my face before disappearing. Silly me for thinking this would be the best school day of my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story