Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Poison

Piled

by BandiitMarie 3 reviews

"You don't know how much this kills me."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-07-21 - Updated: 2011-07-22 - 1002 words

3Exciting



The lights went out at the police station, as they did at the same time every night. Only one light was on. The small office was just a small dimming lightning bug among the darkness. Mikey, the only man still inside the empty, harsh quiet, stayed in his office for all hours of the night. His hair disheveled. His eyes were dull, the browns becoming swirled with lack of sleep and the glaze of the booze that he used to keep his mind from spinning. His papers stacked around him, closing in on him, yet he would slowly sort through them all over, and over and over again. He looked at the clock, his half drunken eyes noting that his booze had run out, it was time to call it a night.


Mikey cursed at having to turn a hall light on in the offices because no one left any on for him. Shutting his own lamp off, he noted how hot it was from being on so long. He grabbed his coat from the chair, putting it over the same shoulder that the strap to his bag was on. Wobbling out to the front of the station, he opened the door, turning to shut the light off before exiting. He pulled his keys out, fumbling with them to find the right one, he stopped himself to steady his hands before sliding the key into the lock, hearing the deadbolt click with assurance.


Turning to the parking lot, Mikey looked to his car. He made an unsteady stride towards the car, setting his belongings into the passenger side before getting in himself. Starting the car, he ran a hand along his face before pulling out of the parking lot. He wasn't too drunk that he couldn't drive home, keep it together Mikey. He slid across the dark city streets, the sound of the asphalt under his tires, the low hum of the road. No one seemed to be out at that hour, which was good, he didn't need a scare to put him off the road. He made his way slowly bit surely back to his apartment.


He yet again fumbled with the keys to find the right one, unlocking the door, he walked inside with a victorious sigh, dropping all of his things onto the floor, making his way to a chair. He sat down, knowing that he would wake up in the chair, but didn't care, he needed to shut his eyes. and when he did it seemed that sleep soon found him.


Mikeys eyes were opened sharply by a tugging at his shirt, looking to where the tugging had come from he saw a woman, a woman he never met, but knew everything about. A woman whose face was always in his mind, yet he'd never seen it in person. Alyn Luxford. Her soft features were poised in a frown, her head tilted.

"Mikey... Mikey, you have to help me..." she moved closer to him, running her hand up his arm.

"I'm trying, I really am. You don't know how much this kills me..." He put his face into his hands, shaking his head.

"I know you're trying, I know you are. You're sweet Mikey..." She moved his hands from his face, smiling at him before moving closer. Mikey looked at her surprisingly. He wanted her to move closer to him. He wanted to feel like he was doing something good.

"I want to find you, I look at your picture everyday. I want to help you, I want to make you safe again." He looked at her, watching as she moved to sit in his lap her thighs perpendicular to his, her hand on his chest.

"You do make me feel safe. I know you are looking for me, you can't stop looking for me Mikey... I need to be safe, like you make me feel right now." She moved his arms to that they would be around her, as she smiled at him, placing small kisses down into the crook of his neck. Mikey closed his eyes, feeling his stomach flutter as her lips made contact with his skin.

"I'll keep you safe..." He held her tighter, holding her closer to his chest, feeling her warmth. She smiled running a hand through his hair before bringing a finger to the bottom of his chin, moving his face to look at her. Smiling at him she leaned down closer to his face, her nose brushing against his.

"I know you won't let me down, Mikey..." Her lips pressed against his softly as Mikey's head fluttered along with his stomach. His eyes closed as he felt the softness on her lips. Mikey pulled away when his ears were filled with a loud ringing. He quickly covered his ears and shut his eyes tight.



When his eyes opened he was in his chair, but there was no Alyn. The light was shining through, piercing his eyes. Looking down he felt around his pockets for his phone, the ringing from his dream was the sound of his phone ringing. Pulling it out of his pocket he hit the green phone shaped button, putting it to his ear.

"He- Hello?" His voice was grainy and sleepy.

"Michael, come down to the station, we just got word on another missing girl, she might have something to do with Wayside, we have to keep tabs, do some research."

"Sure thing, I'll be there in a minute." Mikey nodded, even though the chief couldn't see him. He quickly scrambled himself together grabbing his back and jacket. he had no time to change. He ran out the door as he hung up his cell phone, sliding it into his pocket. He needed to do what he could, he needed to help this girl, help Alyn. He stopped for a second, touching his fingers to his lips. Pulling himself back into reality he made his way to his car. He needed to get back to the station
Sign up to rate and review this story