Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "The Aftermath is Secondary" Prologue & Chapter 1

Chapter 2

by midnight_star22 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-22 - Updated: 2011-07-22 - 573 words

1Exciting
Ch. 2
I got up slowly to my feet and followed him out the door. As we walked through the brighly colored rooms to reach "our spot" in the backyard, he took my hand. My heart fluttered wildly..he moved the long branches of the willow tree aside for me, and we sat amongst the huge roots that served as a seat. It had become "our spot" when he found me out here crying my eyes out over my family...
Flashback
~It was that night after I got out of the hospital that I found it. They told me to make myself right at home.
"Mi casa, eh tu casa!" Ray had said.
"That's not how it goes stupid!" Frank began to argue.
"Alright, alright enough already! Star, just make yourself at home. Pick any room you want." Mikey, the voice of reason, smiled at me.
I took the empty room on the 2nd floor that had the view of the back yard. Since I didn't want Frank or Ray to hear me crying, (my room was between their rooms) I tiptoed down the stairs and out the back door. I slowly made my way to the giant willow, pulled the branches aside, and made myself comfy on the roots. I sat down and cried..& cried. I heard a lighter flick, and someone inhale a cigarette. I tried to make myself be quiet, but with my luck, I got the hiccups from crying. Then I saw Gee's shadow through the branches. He said nothing, just moved the branches aside and sat down next to me. He held me while I cried my eyes out..I took a deep breath..Marlboro, the kind my mom smokes. And it made me cry even harder but it didn't seem to phase him. Everyonce in a while he would tell me "Everything's gonna be okay. I'm here sweetie. Always."...~
"Are you up to this mission?" his voice snapped me back to reality.
"Of course. I was born ready!" I replied.
"I don't know...I know you still come out here and cry every once in a while. And you're entitled to! It IS your family after all. I just don't want you get hurt if you try something stupid." he explained.
I stared at him in shock..How could he do this to me?!
Gerard
I looked into her deep blue, ocean like eyes and I could see the hurt, the anger, and the confusion. I watched a tear roll down her cheek, and I gently wiped it away with my hand.
"But I AM ready for this!! I've been training for years! I can shoot a ray gun better than Mikey & Ray, I'm fast, and I'm smart. Please...don't do this to me! I couldn't sit here and twiddle my thumbs while my ENTIRE family is put in danger!!!" Star ranted.
"Fine, you can go. But promise me you won't do anything stupid..I-I don't wanna lose you..." I trailed off. At that, she burst into tears. "What did I do?! What did I say?!"
"Y-you c-c-care about me?" she choked out.
"Of course you silly girl. Can't you tell?"
and with that, I kissed her.
Star
When he kissed me, fireworks went off. It seemed to last forever, which was fine with me. WWIII could've broken out and we wouldn't have noticed. I thought I heard footsteps, but wasn't sure. Then, we heard a twig snap...
Sign up to rate and review this story