Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "The Aftermath is Secondary" Prologue & Chapter 1

Chapter 3

by midnight_star22 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-23 - Updated: 2011-07-24 - 608 words

1Ambiance
Ch. 3
Before we had to time to react, Frank, Ray, and Mikey were on us like white on rice! They squirted us with water guns that had food dye in it (Probably Frank's idea..he's called Fun Ghoul for a reason!) When we broke apart, it sounded like a plunger detaching itself from something.
"Eww gross! Get a room you two! There are children around here..or at least people who are child size xD coughFRANKcough" joked Ray. Gee just smiled as I blushed scarlet. "Maybe you're just jealous Ray?" Gee smirked.
"Pshh noo I got Mikeyy ;D"
"Get offff! Rape! HELP!" Mikey screamed as Ray squeezed him. Laughing, we all made our way to the house and inside to change into dry clothes. Just as I was coming downstairs, I heard the sirens go off in the surveillance room. A BL/ind van was coming down the driveway! There were Draculoids driving it and hanging out the windows, shooting at anything & everything that moved. We scrambled for our ray guns, which were in our rooms. I jumped the stairs two at a time and tried not to trip. When I got to the top, I heard a crash, and glass breaking. I screamed as two Dracs grabbed me. I fought back, kicking and trying to free myself. Thankfully, Frank & Ray were still upstairs, so they each shot a Drac & high-fived each other as they tumbled down the stairs.
"How the hell did they get up here?!" I panted
"We heard a crash so I'm guessing the window." stated Frank
And sure enough, right by the window, were two claw hook things you see in the old spy movies.
"SHIT! Gee & Mikey!" Ray shouted. We all scrambled for the stairs, hearing the zaps of ray guns and one loud thud. We made it downstairs in time to see Mikey shoot the last Drac. I looked around and saw Gee lying on the ground, knocked out.
"Gerard!" I screamed as I ran over to him. I checked for a pulse, and thank God there was one. We took him upstairs & layed him on his bed.
"He's heavier than he looks." grunted Frank
"Ya know, we coulda put him on the couch...boy do I feel stupid now." I said
*
I sat on Gee's bed and waited for him to wake up. A couple hours later, he finally woke up
Gerard
I could hear someone breathing...in and out, in and out; I could hear the clock on the wall...tick tock, tick tock. I just listened to the sounds for a while..When I finally opened my eyes, I saw Star.
"My love, you're awake!" she said
"It takes more than a Drac to bring me down, sweetheart." I flinched as I moved closer to her to hold her hand.
"What's wrong? Where does it hurt?" she asked nervously.
"My ribs...and my arm."
No sooner than I said arm, she gently pulled the covers back to examine me. She gasped as she looked at my chest..it was black, blue, & swollen. My arm looked worse..it had blood spots on it, it was black, blue, and twice the size of my other arm. She yelled for the guys to come here. Frank let out a low whistle "Holy shit dude. That looks like hell."
"You stay here! I-I-I'll call the doctor!!" Mikey stammered.
"Where am I going to Mikey? On vacation?" I chuckled.
It took about ten minutes for the doctor to get there. He hooked an IV up to my arm, and gave me morphine for the pain. Soon, I was drifting off into sleep...
Sign up to rate and review this story