Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > American Girl.

American Girl Chapter 32

by MyChemFreak 5 reviews

Kai and Zar

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-23 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 1088 words - Complete

0Unrated
I wrote this in about half an hour so yinno it might be short. And the really romantic stuff that Kai and Zar say to each other are actual messages my ex boyfriend and I sent to each other... Why I still have them I don't know, but I do. So I thought I'd use em... yeah.. I ended up crying reading them through but yinno; it's worth it I guess... I'm gonna stop rambling.. sorry, enjoy.

"DO YOU HAVE THE TIME, TO LISTEN TO ME WHINE? ABOUT NOTHING AND EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE?!" Sarah sang, swaying with Dad and Billie. After everyone had had about 6 drinks Sarah had took that as her chance to join in getting mortal. Everyone but Dad, Kai and I had had at 16 drinks. Each. I just kept to my Dr. Pepper, Kai was drinking but he'd only had two so he was still sober and Dad hadn't had any as far as I saw; he was just hyped up on coffee.

"ZarZar!" Frankie grinned staggering over. Now I hate drunk people. I can't stand it.

"What?" I spat.

"Come gimme a huggle!" He smiled. I never could resist that smile; even when he was drunk. I sighed and hugged him. "I love you Zar! Did you know that?" He asked.

"Yeah Frankie, I love you too." I laughed.

"Did you hear that?! Did you?! Haha! Fuck you guys! ZarZar loves me!" He cried over the top of the music. I just laughed and pulled out of his grip. "Where you going Zar?"

"I'm going to bed." I said as I pulled the plug on the music. "And so are all of you; it's 4:30 in the morning." I said to the drunken adults, and teens, around me.

"But!" Cried Jinx Stryker; she was a friend of Sarah's and had showed up at about 9:30 with the members of her band New Phase.

"No Jinx, you guys are all welcome to say; but a pregnant 16 year old without any sleep is not something you want to see. There's a spare room upstairs, Billie and Adrinne you're welcome to take that. For the rest of you, there are spare blankets under the stairs. Grab one and find as space. Everyone else; bed." I commanded.

"Yes Ma'am!" Sarah cackled, planting a kiss on Joey before walking off to her room.

"Sorry about her," I sighed.

"It's fine," Joey smiled. "She's pretty damn hot." I just laughed at him, before grabbing Kai and dragging him upstairs leaving Dad to sort the others out.

"Where we going?" He asked.

"To our bedroom." I grinned as we walked into the attic room that was still mine. I was glad Dad let me keep it; it's away from everyone else. I like the peace. Gotta make the most of that for the next few months. I grabbed a pair of sweats and an old Avenged top and threw them on before climbing into bed beside Kai.

"Our bedroom," Kai smiled. "I like that." He said wrapping his arm around me as I played with his other hand.

"Yeah," I grinned. "Me too."

"How about 'our baby.' too?" He asked. I smiled and sat up.

"You being serious? You're gonna love this baby as if it's your own?" I asked.

"Of course," Kai laughed. "I love you and I love our baby." Kai told me, kissing my hair as I turned to lay my head on his chest.

"You're amazing you know that?" I sighed.

"Not as amazing as you baby." He laughed.

"You're everything to me... Did you know that? You know how much I really mean it? You're like...The best thing to of ever happened to me. You're there when I need you, hugging me and telling me everything is gunna be okay. And when you tell me you love me or when you call me your baby, the feeling I get is unexplainable.. It really is. I'm so lucky to have you, you make me laugh and smile and I know I say it a lot but being in your arms is my favourite place to be, it really is... When I'm in your arms all my worries go away and I'm just happy and safe and content. And when you kiss me, the instant your lips touch mine I get butterflies, you're perfect in every single way. Oh and baby? Smile more? You have the most amazing smile in the world... And I love the way your eyes light up when you're happy or excited. And you have such amazing eyes! I just love you, every little thing about you, I love... Seriously youre fucking perfect. You're the reason I smile, the reason I laugh, basically you're the reason for my happiness! You're perfect, and I enjoy knowing that I'm yours:3 I love you Kai." I told him, pouring out my heart and all my feeling that had built up toward him since I met him. He was my first real boyfriend, and this was the first time I'd felt this way. I thought I was in love with Jay, but this? This I knew was love.

"Zaria! That's so... wow..." Kai smiled, wiping tears from his eyes before continuing. "You make me giggle and you make me smile in a way thats different to the way anyone else does. When I hold you close and you snuggle close to me...i love it, you're just brilliant. Having you in my arms feels like I'm keeping you safe, and seeing you smile makes me smile. You're a bit of a dooley at times, but you wouldn't be you if you weren't! And kissing you? Is the most amazing feeling in the world. I love you Zaria. And I mean it." He smiled, before crashing his lips down on mine. It felt like the kiss lasted for hours before he pulled away and I cuddled close to him.

"I love you baby," He smiled.

"And I love you." I smiled. "Actually, no I don't." I said.

"What?!" He cried.

"I don't love you. I'm in love with you." I grinned, kissing him again.

"There is a difference?" He asked.

"Yep. And I'll prove it to you in time. But we should sleep now." I smiled.

"Okay," He laughed, "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied. Not knowing that Frank was outside my bedroom door, not knowing he had heard all of that. And not knowing I had just broken his heart whilst mending my own.
Sign up to rate and review this story