Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Lost My Fear Of Falling

And I'll Take You Home With Me

by kirrahdiviney 2 reviews

fights, unexpected surprises and little sisters.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-25 - Updated: 2012-02-13 - 1120 words

1Original
Mikey's POV
“I’ll be right back guys.” Frank said, and we all nodded in agreement. Well, except Kirrah.
We all sat still for a bit, not really sure what to do. Kirrah suddenly tried to get up, crying out in pain.
“Kirrah, you’re hurt,” I said, kinda stating the obvious.
“We can’t let Frank get hurt…” she whimpered, and I nodded.
“Come on, guys, let’s go and see if he’s alright,” I said, picking Kirrah up to take her down with us. She quietly sobbed into my chest as we walked down the stairs. Gerard, who was in front, started running down the stairs, and we all did the same. What we saw was horrible. Kirrah’s dad lunged at Frank, hitting him square in the face. he wiped his face with the back of his hand whie we all stood at the foot of the stairs, motionless. Kirrah’s dad pinned Frank against a wall, and a trail of blood ran down his face.
“FRANK!” Kirrah screamed.
He looked at her which gave her dad another good punch in the side of his face. Kirrah screamed again as Frank fell over from the force of the punch he had just received. Why wasn’t he fighting back? He then got picked up and thrown against the ground and Kirrah tried to get out of the grip of my arms. I held her tight and she continued to scream in fear and frustration. Frank kicked Kirrah’s dad in the shins and he fell over. Frank ran over to Tania and carried her towards us. We all turned and headed back for Kirrah’s room, shoving anything we could find against the door to keep Kirrah’s dad out. Tania and Kirrah were sitting on the bed together in a tight embrace. Meg occasionally rubbed Kirrah’s leg in comfort but other than that she sat silently by the bed. Gerard went over and sat next to her and she rested her head on him. He looked momentarily surprised but soon put his arm around her and rubbed her arm soothingly. Frank started pacing the room, we were all worried about what was about to happen next. Her dad banged on the door and I heard Tania and Kirrah sobbing and whimpering. Frank grabbed a lamp from the desk, and wrapped his hand around the doorknob. We all stopped breathing when we realised what he was going to do.
“Frank… don’t,” cried Kirrah, but he was already getting the chairs out of the way. He opened the door and swung the lamp. I closed my eyes and heard a massive CRACK!
I slowly opened my eyes and saw Frank on his knees, shaking, with Kirrah’s dad unconscious on the floor.
“Good work Frankie!” I exclaimed. He smiled, then walked over to Kirrah.
“Kirrah,” he said, “I’m so so-”
He was cut off by her jumping up and kissing him. We all sat there shocked, and Kirrah sprung off.
“Oh my god! I’m so sorry!” she rushed, going an extremely bright shade of red. We all laughed and Frank was just grinning like an idiot.
“We’ve all had a tough day,” said Tania, “I’ll take Shane to the hos-“
“The cops.” Frank interrupted, and we all nodded in agreement. She sighed.
“Okay…”
I felt sorry for her, but it was the best for both of them. Kirrah disappeared then returned a few minutes later with sleeping bags and pillows. We all got ready and fell asleep, slightly shaken and slightly relieved.
~~
I groaned as I opened my eyes. I didn’t sleep well. I got up to see Kirrah, fully changed, sitting at the end of Frank’s sleeping back, listening to her iPod.
“Hey,” she whispered.
“Hey. What’s the time?” I asked
“8:00,”
“How are you up and changed?!” I asked, shuddering at the thought of early wake-ups.
“I’m an early riser,” she shrugged. I crawled over to where she was sitting and I took an earphone from her ear.
“Hey!” she laughed and I stuck my tongue out at her.
‘At the end of the world or the last thing I see. You are never coming home,’
“You know what sucks about this song,” said Kirrah
“What?” I asked, raising my eyebrow, “I can’t think of anything.”
“That you die in the film clip,” she giggled, and I laughed with her.
“Yeah, that sucks a lot.”
“What are you talking about, I thought it was awesome,” joked Gerard, coming and sitting next to us. “Hey!” I complained, punching him in the arm. We started to fight jokingly, waking people up as we rolled across the floor.
“Come on, guys! Give it a rest,” complained Frank
“Why do you need sleep, midget?” I laughed high-fiving Gerard.
“You’ll pay for that!” laughed Frank, jumping up and tackling me to the ground.
“You winded me!” I complained. There was a knock on the door, and Tania walked in.
“I thought I heard something,” she said
“I didn’t mean it!” blurted out Kirrah. Frank walked over to her.
“Kirrah, it’s okay,” he said, rubbing her back, “You don’t have to answer to him anymore,”
She nodded, sighing in relief. She leaned into Frank’s shoulder.
“Just date already,” I coughed, and got ready to run as Frank gave me the dirtiest look. Kirrah went bright red (again!) and changed the subject.
“Breakfast?” she suggested and we all jumped up and headed for the kitchen.
~~
“So, do you have any other meet-and-greets to be at?” Meg asked, and we shook our heads.
“The album, tour and meet-and-greets are done so we have some time off,” I explained and a huge grin crept onto Meg’s face.
“Do you wanna hang with us?” she asked
“Yes!” said Gerard, “Uhh, I mean… Yeah, if that’s cool with you…”
We all laughed at his attempt to cover up his attraction to Meg. The door slammed, and Kirrah froze.
“Mum! Kirrah! I’m home!” yelled a voice and Kirrah relaxed.
“It’s okay guys, it’s just my little sister, Ji,” she said calmly, then followed Ji into a room.
After about 20 minutes, Kirrah came out, with Ji following close behind.
“Oh my god! I can’t believe you guys are in my house!” Ji squealed, and I smiled.
“Here we are,” I said, “What do you guys wanna do?”



new chapter!!! sorry it took so long. i was at a short stack concert, which was AMAZE-BALLS! i know it's short too. anyhoo, meg's chapter is next (celebration dance) and i think that's it :D R&R xx
- kirrah"""
Sign up to rate and review this story