Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

Fall-oh Me Out

by astrozombie13 1 review

Frank has a suprise for Raelyn.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-25 - Updated: 2011-07-25 - 269 words

1Exciting
A.N: Chapter 17!!!!!!!

000000000000000000000

Raelyn woke up cradled in a sleeping Frank's arms. She looked at the digital clock beside Frank's bunk. 4:30 am. She gently unwounded Frank's arms from around her waist, and crept out of the bed. She tip toed slowly into the kitchenet area. She opened up the refrigerator, and took out a bottle of water. Suddenly, a hand touched her shoulder, and she swiveled around quickly to see who it was. Frank.

"What are you doing up?" Raelyn asked him curiously. His eyebrow rose, and he smirked. "Your not as quiet as you think you are, young one. You have much to learn." he said mysteriously.
"Okay, Yoda. Please, entertain me."she giggled. He smiled, and moved some hair out of her face. "Well, first, you have to move very lightly and swiftly, like a ninja." he whispered, and kissed her forhead. He started to leave, but turned back. "By the way, I have a suprise for you." he said nonchalantly. "What? No, Frank, you've done so much for me already." she pleaded. He shook his head, and looked at the ceiling. "Fine I'll take it back. Pete and Patrick were looking forward to meeting you." he said shrugging. Raelyn's eyes widened dramatically, and she looked like she was about to go into some sort of shock.

"WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" she exclaimed, turning him around to face her.

"I thought you didn't want to know."

"I lied! What are you talking about?!"

Frank smirked a little. "Well, Mikey and Wentz are pretty tight, so I arranged for you to meet Fall Out Boy tomorrow."
Sign up to rate and review this story