Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

Shock On My Face

by astrozombie13 3 reviews

Raelyn gets to meet her idols.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-28 - Updated: 2011-07-28 - 452 words

0Unrated
A/N: Chapter 18!!!

00000000000000000000000

"That's it. I'm not going. I can't!" Raelyn exclaimed, throwing herself on Frank's bunk. Frank looked up from the Kerrang! magazine he was reading. "What? What are you talking about?" he asked confused. "I have nothing nice to wear. My hair looks like I ran a rake through it, I'm shaking so much I can't even put on any eyeliner, my shoes look ratty and old! I look horrible." she explained dramatically, throwing her arms in the air out of frustration. Frank turned his gaze back to the magazine, rolling his eyes. "Come on. They are coming to meet YOU. Not your wardrobe. And plus, you look lovely in everything you wear." he explained, a smirk tugging at her lips. Raelyn rummaged through her stuff, trying to look for something more descent. "You have to say that. Your my boyfriend." she said with a smile. He looked up again, letting out a chuckle. "I think you have it mixed up. I don't say that because I'm your boyfriend, I'm your boyfriend because I say that." he responded.

0000000000000000000

A few hours later, after many outfit changes, Raelyn decided that she looked descent enough to go out. She was wearing the light green and white striped dress she bought from Hollister that time she and Frank went to the mall. She left her reddish-blonde hair hang over her shoulders, not having enough time to do anything to it. She slipped on a pair of white ballet flats, and grabbed her white purse. "Finally ready to leave?" Frank asked her as she walked out of the bus. She rolled her eyes. "I wasn't that long!...Right?" she asked. "Oh yeah, 2, 3 hours. Not long at ALL." he scoffed, a smirk visibly on his face. She pouted, her mouth agape as she didn't realize how long she took. "But! It was worth it, because you look marvelous." he responded quickly. He gave her a small kiss on the cheek and led her to a large bus a few yards away.

Frank knocked on the bus door a few times before a man with a big curly hair opened the door. "Iero! Hey man, 'sup?" the man said casually, bumping fists with Frank. Raelyn's mouth was wide opened, and she looked at him with pure admiration. "Y-Your Joe Trohman!" she exclaimed, folding her hands on the side of her cheek like a small child. He nodded a few times, and held out his hand for her to shake. She nervously took it, still slack-jawed. "Um, Pete and Patrick are inside somewhere, probs in their bunks or something." Joe said unsurely, and disappeared inside. Frank looked at Raelyn's shocked face and smiled.

His plan was working!
Sign up to rate and review this story