Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Half a Goddess 2: The Secrets Behind Her Smile

Bothered and Troubled

by Elsask 2 reviews

Herry has to tell Hermes what he knows...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-03 - Updated: 2006-06-03 - 799 words

1Exciting
While I was typing this, my mom was watching Grey's Anatomy and on it there was sad music in the background, so I don't know if you get the same mood as I did when I typed this since you don't have the music. (In the background lol) I am also sorry that this chapter is boring.


0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o



In the Janitor's closet it was total mayhem. There were mythological creatures and nymphs hustling and bustling around, some that he had never seen before. There were gods and goddesses running and yelling every which way. Even Hades and Poseidon were there. They all looked terrible worried and in panic. It woke Herry right up out of his sleepy state.

Herry walked to the foyer, and made a beeline straight for Hermes' place. He took a deep breath. He felt responsible for Helen, and now, she was gone. He knocked on the door.

"Come in!!" an anxiety attacked voice yelled.

Herry walked feebly in closing the large doors behind him.

Hermes was busily moving as fast as lightning to each part of his communication systems. The Techno Greeks were busily typing away not even blinking, taking their eye off the screens or making a sound.

Hermes glanced over to see his guest. "Herry what are you doing at this time of night?" He tried to hide the obvious evidence.

Realizing that it wouldn't work and it was oblivious he went back to business.

"Why is this place like a beehive?"

Another creature stepped through Hermes' portal gate and into his room, they quickly hurried out of themselves out of the room.

"We can't find Helen, we have no idea where she went, I think she may have run away." Now on the telephone with a unknown voice. "I thought this might happen, she has done it before."


"She is an important person in my life and all, but why is she important to every single immortal mentioned in Greek mythology?"

"No time to tell, do you know where she went?" He asked frantically.

"Well... um.... That is why I am here, I think... it is worse than you think." Herry sighed. "Well, we all think she has been captured by Cronus."

"WHAT?!!" Hermes yelled. "This is worse than we thought." He mumbled under his breath.

Now, he was twice as more frantic than he was before. "Her mother will be furious, and you don't know what she is like when she is mad!" He winced at the thought. "She will kill me! I was the one responsible for her. I may be her elder but she will wring my neck when she finds out!!"

He turned to his computer and typed a message into a computer speedily. He took his telephone and dialed a number with his other hand.

"Hello is Eve there?"

A muffled voice answered.

"Yes this is very urgent."

The voice over the voice questioned Hermes about something.

"No, this isn't the accountant."

Again the voice replied.

"Thank you."

Hermes waited for a moment. Herry was still spectating the event.

"Hello, Eve. I have some bad news." He turned his chair away from Herry.

Hermes whispered and there were shouts from the other end. Hermes jumped out of his seat in surpise. This 'shouting' went on for a few minutes with Hermes exchanging a few words in between.

"Now listen here Evania!" Hermes yelled. "You need to calm down. I'll get someone to pick you and the rest of the family up. Just be ready when they get there. It might be me." Hermes put down the phone and turned to Herry very glum. "Herry you need your sleep. Go to the brownstone and get some rest. I'll talk to you and the others, tomorrow morning about the situation." Herry nodded and willingly left the hustle and bustle to the gods.



o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o

Herry entered the brownstone as quietly as he could. Why is Helen so important? I have this terrible feeling she isn't okay. As he passed by the living room he heard the static of the TV. He peaked in quickly to see Theresa resting on Jay's shoulder, both had fallen asleep. Herry turned off the tv for them. Jay woke up.

"How did it go?"

"Well, Hermes contacted Helen's parents. I think it is more serious than we thought."

"Hm." Jay looked gravely up at Herry. "We'll find her, Herry."
Sign up to rate and review this story