Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everybody Wants To Change The World

Chapter Seven - Everybody Party Till The Gasman Comes

by Nightstars 4 reviews

WOO! Second chapter today!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-27 - Updated: 2011-07-28 - 1763 words

2Exciting
Chapter Seven - Everybody Party Till The Gasman Comes

"That's a horrible plan!"
Party Poison dropped his head into the palms of his hands and suppressed a groan. Cyanide Killer continued on his rant, pointing out all of the reasons that the idea was simple idiotic.
"What if the Dracs are just waiting there? Then we might not be able to get over to you at all, expecially since the motorcycles are already almost out of gass!"
"Exactly!" Fun Ghoul cut him off, launching himself to his feet. "The motorcycles are almost out of gas! The Trans-Am has enough gas but it can't fit all of us!" Cyanide Killer went to cut in but Fun Ghoul continued, "Besides, we've been doing this for years!"
Again the twin went to protest, but his brother placed a hand on his shoulder. Effectively stopping his tirade from beginning again. Northern Lights shook his head at his brother.
"Killer," he said, speaking in a tone that left no chance of argument. "They're right, besides, you only had at least three hours of sleep for the first time in three weeks."
Cyanide Killer sighed heavily but nodded, then turned to four men who shook their heads slightly, showing that they understood his concern.

"We'll hold down the fort for ya'," Zany Dead spoke to them with Screeching Cola by her side.
"Yup," she agreed, watching Missile Kid head to the back of the Trans-Am with Fun Ghoul and Jet Star. "You can count on us!"
She turned to Party Poison and Kobra Kid, snapping her heels together and pulling her hand up to her forehead in a mock salute. Cyanide Killer raised an eyebrow and Northern Lights held back a snicker.
"Just go along with it," Kobra Kid mouthed across to the two of them.
They nodded while Zany Dead grabbed hold of Screeching Cola's arm and tugged it down slowly.
"Well," Party Poison said, effectively making Screeching Cola drop her arm and grin widely to show she was listening. "We should head out."
They shared a brief awkward silence before he and Kobra Kid turned and headed to the Trans-Am. Fun Ghould grinned from the backseat as soon as Party Poison got in the Trans-Am.
"Oh good," he sighed in relief. "I thought that you were gonna let Kobra drive us to the station again."
"Oh, shut it, you son of a banshee," Kobra Kid mocked him, a victorious smile crossing his lips when Fun Ghoul glared at him.
"Blast-ended..."
"HEY!" Party Poison yelled, shooting Kobra Kid a glare in the passenger's seat before letting his eyes travel to the review mirror.
He found Fun Ghoul's amber eyes and narrowed his own bright hazel ones in a menacing way. When Fun Ghoul glared back he glanced meaningfully at Missile Kid who sat in the middle of the back seat. Fun Ghoul noticed his glance and let out a sigh of defeat.
Party Poison quickly pressed his foot onto the gas pedal, letting the engine snarl quietly before he shifted the gears. The Trans-Am shot forward like a javelin. It whipped through the sand dunes, throwing dry earth into the air around them. Missile Kid grinned in the backseat at the speed that they drove at.
The air rushed into the Trans-Am, whipping their hair around, succeding in coating them in a fine layer of dirt. So they drove in silence, the air whirling around then, further tangling their hair and coating them in the pale soil. They continued the long drive in silence, letting the calm rushing sound of the wind sooth their shot nerves. In this moment there was a feeling of peace.
"Wait!"
Party Poison let out an alarmed cry as Missile Kid's voice interupted the silence. His foot slammed heavily onto the brakes and they skidded to a halt.
"What the he...Heck?" He asked, correcting himself mid-sentence.
In response she climbed over Jet Star and quickly jumped out of the Trans-Am, running a few yards away until they saw what she was heading towards.
It was a mailbox. Not one of the ones that was the same color. It was a colorful one. A rainbow of color coating it with the word 'Love' written in an elegant print across the front. 'I Forgive U,' was printed just below it, painted above an eye with blue outline, covering an orange base. Roses a vibrant red, at the peak of their bloom were placed around 'Love' matching the shade of red.
On the base just below the movable panel a large red and pink heart was placed. Right beside it another bouquet of roses, this time pink mixed with them. Then on the panel, the word 'FAREWELL' was printed in a faded white pain, the red base showing through the letters.
A wild mix of colors were placed along the sides, and upon the top were large bumps, an array of light purple, red, white, pink, and orange, dominating the color scheme.
Missile Kid approached it carefully, as if she took a wrong step and the entire mailbox would shatter. In her hands a white sheet of paper with the word 'Mom' written across it in red crayon. She clutched to it desperately, her face a mix of sorror and apothy. Then she grabbed the handle of the panel and pulled it open. Slowly, she placed the letter into the large box and waited until she heard it hit the bottom before gently letting for of the panel.
It closed with a soft slam and she took a step back, her eyes glued to the heart and roses just below the panel. With a deep breath she turned back to the Trans-Am, her hands hanging at her side as she took calming breaths. As she neared the vehicle, Jet Star climbed out and let her return to her seat before he sat down as well and slammed the door closed.
Party Poison stomped onto the gas again and then there was silence again. This time it wasn't the same calming silence, it was tense with anger and sorrow. The fiery-haired man clenched and unclenched his fingers around the steering wheel, taking in deep breaths occasionally. Kobra Kid stared out the window, watching the desert shrubs that shifted slightly in the Trans-Am wake.
In the backseat, Fun Ghoul had taken hold of one of Missile Kid's hands and Jet Star the other. She clutched to them tightly, as if they were her lifeline and gave them each a grateful smile.
Soon, Party Poison was pressing his foot to the brakes and then they coasted to a gentle stop beside the gas pump. Immediately they all climbed out, Missile Kid letting go of their hands and wandering towards Kobra Kid who gave her a gentle smile and held up a peice of their equipment. She smiled back at him and took the machine that he held out towards her with a muffled 'Thank you.'
Jet Star quickly moved to place the pump into the gas tank, smiling victoriously when he heard the odorous liquid washing against the sides of their nearly empty tank. Fun Ghoul was leaning over the hood of the Trans-Am, a complicated electronic layed out across the hood and a sheet of paper that he skimmed over before shoving into his pocket.
With a soft grin playing along his lips he reached out towards some of the wires and placed them in their proper sockets that the machine responded to by beeping loudly. He let out a cheerful yelp and the side of his lips picked up in a crooked grin before he quickly jabbed a button on the machine. The beeping came to a sudden halt and the lights shut off. His eyes snapped up, looking around for Party Poison when he noticed that he wasn't there. When he noticed that Jet Star had wandered away from the vehicle to look around as well he met his gaze and winked.
Jet Star sighed and shook his head before shrugging to himself and walking back to check on the gas tank.

Party Poison sighed and ran a gloved hand through his fiery red hair. Tugging against the tangles in the locks before pulling his fingers away in defeat. Thoughts crashed through his head as he walked around the back of the gas station and found the concealed doorway. He pushed it open and ducked low to fit through the doorway, barely avoiding crashing his head against the top of the frame.
Quickly he pulled the door behind him, not slipping it into place but leaving it so that it let in a small sliver of light. He let out a sigh, this time closer to a groan as he made his way over to a dusty chair and fell heavily into it. His elbows propped up against his knees, he leaned his head into his hands and tangled his hands through his hair. A frustrated noise coming from his throat.
Then his head snapped up, his hand automatically going to his bright yellow raygun that was once again humming quietly in it's holster.
"Who's there?" He called into the seemingly empty room.
His eyes probed the darkness, his fingers clenching unconsiously around the handle of his raygun. Then in response to his question a figure stepped from the shadown.
Dark black hair tumbled to her waist, further blurring her back into the shadows, making it harder to see her figure. A pair of cut-off jeans clothed her legs up to her knees where the frayed material stopped. Black army boots were laced tightly around her calves and green and purple striped socks were pulled up to her knees, an inch or two below where he shorts stopped. A blue and black jacket was tied around her waist, silver strips reflecting what little light slipped into the building. A black tank top hung slightly off her frame and a blue and black bandana tied around her arm.
Party Poison's eyes narrowed, attempting to see her face but it was still concealed in shadow, then he heard what sounded like a whisper. His eyes widened in show when a long silvery blade became visible. Words were carved into blade and curled around the golden handle was a hand that held it with such ease although the sword seemed to weigh a ton.
Bright hazel eyes shot back up, trying to penatrate the darkness, trying to see her face but instead all he could see were two dark blue eyes staring straight back at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story