Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

One-Shot Spiral!

by ONotz 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-28 - Updated: 2011-07-29 - 2255 words

0Unrated
PEOPLE. I know, I have A LOT to accomplish before school starts! I also have to get my room done in my new house so…

This is about litteraly one shots. MCR will be in all of them. The pairings will very. I get inspiration from oneshots so…here we are.


Tittle- Ever been fucked Frankie?



I stood in front of Frank; he was trapped between me and the counter.

“Ever been fucked at all Frank?” I asked, he blushed and looked down.

“N-No…” He stuttered.

“Well, there’s a first for everything.” I said and kissed his neck. The 16 year old shivered.

“Gerard, I can’t.” He whispered. “I’ll go to hell. I’m catholic.” He said. I bit down on his collarbone. He whimpered.

“Frankie, don’t I look pretty walking down the street in the best damn dress I own?” I whispered, I gave him the visuals he wanted.

“Please stop Gerard!” He begged, Mikey just so happened to walk in.

“Frankie, is incest a sin?” I asked, he nodded. “How about gay incest?” I whispered, he shuddered, in a good way.

“Mikey?” I asked sweetly. He turned and walked over to me. I winked at him telling him to play along. He nodded. I grabbed the back of his head and forced his lips on mine, he kissed forcefully back.

“Guys, please!” Frank begged. Mikey grouped my crotch and I glanced at Frank, who looked like a mess.

“Frankie, want to play?” I whispered, as Mikey walked out.

Frank shook his head. I trapped him again, but forced our bodies together.

“FINE!” He said and forcefully kissed me, he wrapped his leg around my waist. I forced my hips against his.

“Fuck.” He said, burring his head into my shoulder.

“Naughty words Frank, naughty words.” I cooed while I walked us into my basement.

“I don’t care!” He said, and cupped my ass. I smiled at that.

“Gerard, please.” He begged as I sat him on the bed, he knew I was going to tease him.

“Nah uh ah Frankie. You said bad words…” I said and grabbed the handcuffs off my bedside table. “…you need to be punished.” I finished as I cuffed him to the bed, his arms over his head. I grabbed the whip I had there to; he gazed at me with innocent eyes.

“Gerard, please take my damn skinny jeans off!” He begged. I smiled. I tugged them down his legs, he had a seven inch dick for a damn short kid?!

He sighed as I came back up, not even touching his dick.

“Your such a tease.” He mumbled with his eyes closed. I unbuttoned his white shirt, I moved it so I could see his stomach and chest. I kissed down that, he smiled.

“Frank, I love you.” I blurted, his eyes flew open.

“W-What was that Gee?” He asked. I was shaking; I wasn’t the confident one now.

“I’m sorry-“I was cut off by a squeak, I turned to see Frank smiling. I smiled at that.

“I love you to. NOW FUCK ME!” He screamed, I grabbed his dick and started rubbing, then stroking. He had shut his eyes from the bliss. He kept tugging on the handcuffs; I knew he liked the pain. I unlocked them and turned him over so he was lying on his stomach.

“Frankie, didn’t I say no bad words?” I asked sweetly and brought the leather whip down on the boy’s ass. He whimpered.

“I’m sorry G-Gee…” He whined. I hit him again.

“Master.” I corrected, he nodded.

“Yes, Master.” He said. I brought it down again, at the same spot.

“F-fuck…” He whimpered, I hit him twice as hard. “Sorry, Master.” He said. He was leaking precum and I was torturing him.

“You’re going to be sorry.” I growled out, he whimpered out again. I set the whip down and turned him, again, so he was right side up. His forehead was sweaty and his shoulder length hair was sticking to his face. He looked gorgeous. I lent down and lightly kissed his lips. He smiled when I pulled up.

I gently rubbed his butt where I hit him. I stroked his dick too. He was moaning like crazy and was ready to cum. “Cum for me baby…” I cooed, he arched his back and screamed. I kissed his neck as he did this.

Once he was done with his orgasm, he just laid there limply, waiting for me to say something.

“Frankie, you’re beautiful.” I said, he turned red.

“No, I’m not.” He said. I reached up and unlocked the handcuffs then stripped. He watched me. I took his shirt fully off, and climbed into the bed next to him. He gave me a weird look but I covered us up and wrapped my arms around him, he snuggled up to me.

“This is kind of what I wanted, thanks.” He said. I shushed him.

“Don’t thank me. I needed this Frankie. Hopefully falling asleep with you will happen more often?” It came out as a question. He snuggled more into me.

“Only if I can kiss you in public.” He said seriously. I smiled at that.

“Hun, you can do anything in public with me.” I joked, he giggled.

“I’m not that dirty.” He said.

“You did just let me use a whip…” I stated.

“Eh, that’s not that dirty.” He said. We both giggled.

“I love you Frankie.” I said, he pulled back and looked at me.

“Are you sure?” He whispered. I nodded.

“I wouldn’t lie to you.” I whispered.

“I love you too.” He whispered and blushed, it was so cute. I lay back down, as he did, and we curled together.

“I love you.” I whisper.

“I love you to.” He whispered.

~ Frank POV. 2 months into the future.

I wanted to actually be his. That’s going to be tonight. I wanted him inside of me, like I’ve been in him. I wanted to go this far with him, I love him.

I chewed on my new lip ring as I waited for him to show up. I haven’t seen him in a week, and I was dying to see him.

I herd my door open so I laid down on my bed in my boxers. I turned so my face was almost against the wall, and not facing the door.

“Frankie?” I could hear Gerard say. I can’t smile. Don’t smile. He laid down by me and wrapped his arms around my torso. I turned in his arms and smiled up at him. He smiled back down. He started playing with my hair.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hello sweetie.” He said and kissed my head.

“Gee, how long can you stay?” I asked. I snuggled up to his chest.

“All night if you want me to.” He said and stared at me. He lent down and captured my lips in a passionate kiss.

“Oh, I want you to.” I said and started biting his neck. He moaned out my name.

“Frankie…stop…” He giggled. I let my head drop to his chest. He tightened his grip on me.

“I love you.” I said. We haven’t said it in a while. His eyes lit up.

“I love you too.” He said stroking my face with his thumb.

I smiled and I swore I blushed. I kissed him slowly. He kissed back just as slow.

“Get dressed, I’m taking you out.” He said. I slipped out of bed and grabbed some baggy jeans and a baggy t-shirt. I didn’t bother with my make-up or hair.



Damn it, I sound like a chick. Oh well.

Gerard got up from the bed and grabbed my hand, pulling me down the steps. He lent down to kiss me, my Ma walked in. “You have something in your eye.” I quickly covered and pretended to pluck something out of his eye, and wipe it on him.

“Thanks, let’s go.” He said still pulling me, I said goodbye to my confused mother and left with him. Well, I was in the car when I realized I forgot my phone, so I hopped back out and ran inside to be stopped by my mother.

“I don’t like that boy.” She said, glaring out the door. I nodded slowly, not knowing what to say. “Maybe you shouldn’t hang out with him anymore.” She said. I swear I almost died.

“Why?” I said. My eyes narrowed.

“He seems…like a fag.” She said. Well, that one hurt.

“That’s not very nice Ma.” I said.


“I don’t like you spending as much time with him as you do. I think you need new friends. How about you hang out with Ray more? The guitarist?” He was in our year, but liked to play the guitar all the time so he was home.

“No, I will fucking not.” I said. Mom’s eyes went wide, I have never cussed at her.

“Ma, Gerard’s my boyfriend.” I stated. Disgust was littered all over my mother’s face. And I knew what was coming.

“Go pack faggot.” She said. I nodded.

“Okay bitch.” I said and ran up stairs. I packed a duffel bag of my best clothes and make up, my cd’s are already at Gerard’s. I grabbed my bags and ran downstairs to get pansy from my Mom. She chucked it at me, I caught it and ran outside after nearly getting hit in the face with a cup.

When I got outside I climbed into the car with Gee, who smiled at me. But saw my face and bags and turned on the car. “What happened?” He said.

“I’m homeless.” I whispered looking out the window.

“You came out huh?” He asked, I nodded slowly. He grabbed my hand. “Guess I have a roommate.” He said, I turned to look at him.

“R-Really?” I asked, he nodded. I hugged him full fucking force.

“Frank, have to see road.” He said, I let got and was shaking with excitement.

~

He still took me out on our date, and I was very happy. Once we got home we hung out with Mikes before I wanted to go to ‘bed’

“Come lay down with me Gerard!” I begged, he wanted to watch the film. He pulled me onto his lap like a toddler. He wanted to watch the movie, I wanted to be fucked.

“Please? Only until I go to sleep?” I whined. He sighed and picked me up, he set me down when we got to the door. He opened it and walked in before me, when we were both in, I closed and locked the door. Gerard gave me a ‘WTH?’ look but I dropped to my knees in front of him anyway. I reached for his belt. Once I got that off, I tugged at his boxers, I also got those off. I took him into my mouth in one quick motion. His head fell back and he moaned.

I started deep throating him, something I’ve never been able to do. He looked at me shocked, until I started using my tongue. Then he grasped my hair and fucked my mouth. My jaw hurt, but anything for him. He came into my mouth with a muffled cry and I kissed up him through his shirt to his lips, once I kissed him on the lips I stripped to my boxers. I tugged his hoodies and shirt off as well. He was left standing there naked gazing at me. I pushed him onto the bed and grabbed the condoms and lube. I ripped the condom open with my teeth and rolled it on him with my teeth like a cheap whore. He smiled sweetly and pushed me onto the bed, my head landed perfectly on the pillow.

“It’s going to hurt…” He said, I threw the lube at him.

“I know.” I whispered. He nodded and lubed up his fingers. He slid one into me, I winced. He moved it around.

“Okay. I’m going to do three okay?” He said, I nodded. He slipped two in at a time, it wasn’t so bad. He started moving around in different angles. He grazed my prostate and I bucked my hips. He smiled. “There?” I nodded.

He positioned himself over me, I was scared. He pushed in an inch and it already hurt. I screamed when he pushed even more in, but he kept going until he was in all the way.

“So damn big!” I said.

“So damn tight…” Gerard said groaning. I relaxed a little and he pulled out half way and slammed in, it hurt. He kept going and I kept screaming, but then he slammed in and I yelled his name in ecstasy.

“T-There?” He asked, I nodded. He kept slamming into me, that same spot getting hit, and me screaming his name. I was closer than I have ever been, and Gerard looked like an angel above me.

“Gerard?” I whimpered out of pleasure.

“What?” He asked.

“Can we cum together?” I asked. He smiled and opened his eyes. We starred at each other as he emptied himself into me, and I emptied myself against our middles.

“I love you Frank. Marry me?” He asked. I smiled.

“Yes.” I said. “I love you too.”
Sign up to rate and review this story