Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pregnancy of Gerard Way

We never wanted all this

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY

The truth

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-29 - Updated: 2011-07-30 - 531 words

?Blocked
The next day, Lindsey woke up to Gerard throwing up. She thought it was odd for Gerard to be sick so early, but he had been sick yesterday too. She Walked in, and rubbed Gerards back. She was afraid he was using again, but she dismissed the thought when the phone rang. It was Ray. 

"Hey, have you been ok? Gees not calling us, so I was worried."

"He's sick Ray. He eats weird stuff, and ends up barfing it back up. Mikey was here yesterday, and they got into a fight."

"Mikey and Gerard, fighting?!" 

"Yeah. He said something to Mikey about how he could eat whatever he wanted." 

"Lindsey this isnt normal. Im gonna come over and watch B, you should take him to the hospital."

"Ok." she lied down the phone, and peeked her head into the bathroom.

Gerard had stopped puking, so she told him to get his shoes. He whined when he figured out they were going to the hospital. 

When they got inside, Gerard had thrown up all over the pavement, and himself. Lindsey guided him to a chair, as he got a hospital bracelet put on his wrist. 

"Lindsey? If it's something like cancer...will you ever love me? Even if I lose my hair? Or get all soggy from the chemotherapy?" 

"Of course Gerard. If you become a cancer-ridden boy, at least you'll be MY cancer-ridden boy." she smiled at him. He smiled weakly at her. He sat up, and stumbled towards the bathroom. Lindsey followed him, "You ok hunny?" 

"Yeah, I gotta puke." 

Gerard finished just as a nurse called his name. He stood up, and wiped his mouth. 

When they arrived in the exam room the nurse looked at them, "So Gerard? What's wrong?" 

"Ive been throwing up, everyday. I get crazy moodswings, and I eat weird crap too."

"ok, I'll get a doctor in." 

Gerard lied back, the exam room swimming in his eyes. Lindsey rubbed his shoulder. 
There was a knock on the door, a man in a lab coat came in. He looked at them, "Well Gerard, we are going to have to do a few tests. I need a blood sample, and an ultrasound scan." 

"I'm gonna get a needle?" 

"It'll be fine hunny," Lindsey said. The doctor came in with  the supplies, a vial, tube, and a butterfly needle. Gerard paled. 

"Don't worry Gerard, I'll be done soon. " 

The doctor got the needle in, and got the sample. Gerard looked at him, "I feel sick."  He grabbed his stomach. Lindsey looked at him, "it's almost done hunny."  the doctor came in with some crackers. Gerard thought he was going to spew. He swallowed a mouthful of puke. He was asked to go to the ultrasound room. The tech looked at him, "Hi, I'm going to need you to lift up your shirt, and pull down your pants a bit." 
Gerard did as he was told. She put a glob of jelly on his belly, he gasped. She moved the wand around. Then it hit him. The vomiting. The weird craving. The moodswings. The tiredness. He looked speechless at the screen. It was a fetus. 
Ugh, craaap!
Sign up to rate and review this story