Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dear Agony

Author's Note (please read!)

by IsisBane 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-30 - Updated: 2011-07-30 - 206 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gosh... I can't even describe how much I love this story. But I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm dropping it for a while. I'm in the middle of writing a journal entry, and once I'm done posting that, I'm done. I hate doing this, really. It makes me feel like I just leave the characters frozen in time, and they have to wait on little old me to bring them back up to speed.

I'm extremely busy right now, plus I just got the fact that I need anti-depressants again shoved in my face. So BJ isn't very happy (Cough cough Understatement of the year...). I've actually been trying to start a new story for a month now, and I can only seem to write about a paragraph at a time. I'll try to post that if I finish the first chapter. Until then, I'm just gonna be taking a nice long break.

I know I don't update very consistently, and I want to try and set myself goals so it's more regular. That's gonna take some time too. Hopefully I'll have this story back on track by the end of September (or October... but sooner if everything goes well.).


xoxo
BJ
Sign up to rate and review this story