Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > People Aren't Always who They Appear to Be

Chapter 1

by BlackThorn 3 reviews

Shannon's new friend isn't who he thinks she is.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-07-26 - Updated: 2011-07-30 - 577 words

0Unrated
The steady beat pulsed through Shannon’s body. He took a gulp of the ice cold beer in his hand and felt it slip down his throat chillingly. His sweaty shirt clung to his strong, muscly chest.
“Hey Shan,” Said Antoine, leaning against the wall next to Shannon.
“Hi,” Shannon replied.
“Having fun?”
“Of course,” Shannon chuckled as he scanned the large, dark room. Slutty girls danced besides boys, rubbing their bony hips against them. A few druggies stood huddled in the corner, their eyes puffy and bloodshot. There were a few people hovering around the bar waiting to be served.
One girl caught Shannon’s attention. She leant against the bar as the tall, dark haired man working behind the bar handed her a drink which appeared to be vodka and coke. She had long, dark purple hair that encased her body beautifully. Her long, slender fingers brushed her fringe out of her big, bright blue eyes. She wore skinny jeans that framed her legs and hips perfectly. She also wore a tight, black t-shirt with her cleavage slightly peeking out. On her feet she wore bright purple converse. Around her neck hung a silver triad necklace.
“I’ll be right back,” Shannon muttered to Antoine and began walking towards the girl.
“Hi there,” Shannon said to the girl with a sexy, half-smile. He leant casually against the bar and took another sip from his ice cold beer.
“Oh, hey,” replied the girl. Her full, red lips cupped around the glass she was holding and she took a sip of her drink.
“May I ask you your name?” Shannon asked,
“It’s Jade,”
“Nice,” Shannon said and smiled cutely, “and I’m-“
“Shannon,” Jade interrupted, “I know who you are. Your music is great. I’m a big fan.”
“Oh really,” Shannon raised one of his eyebrows suggestively. He looked over at Antoine. Antoine made immature gestures and Shannon had to hold back his giggles.
“You wanna dance?” Jade asked, gesturing towards the dance floor.
“Sure,”
Jade grabbed onto Shannon’s hand. Their fingers loped together perfectly. Jade lead Shannon to the dance floor and he followed like an obedient puppy. Shannon swayed back and forth to the steady beat while Jade danced near him. Shannon reached out and grabbed her by the waist. He pulled her closer, their bodies pushing up against each other.
Shannon traced his fingers up the side of her torso, sending shivers down Jade’s spine.She rested her arms around his neck and her big, blue eyes stared up into Shannon’s. They both leaned in closer. Jade’s breath tickled Shannon’s face and she let out a small nervous giggle which made Shannon smile. Then, their lips met. They kissed softly and gently. Slowly, they kissed each other harder, their bodies rubbing together. For a moment, they completely forgot about their surroundings. All they thought about was their lips pressing together.
“Do you wanna go somewhere else? Somewhere more private?” Shannon whispered in Jade’s pierced ear.
She bit her lip and nodded her head. She gave Shannon a cheeky smile and he clutched her hand, leading her to the door. He held the door open and allowed Jade to exit first. She giggled at this gentlemanly gesture. The cold air grasped them harshly and Shannon wrapped his strong arm around Jade, trying to keep her warm. They crossed the busy road and headed towards the small motel.
Sign up to rate and review this story