Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > People Aren't Always who They Appear to Be

Chapter 2

by BlackThorn 0 reviews

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-30 - Updated: 2011-07-30 - 573 words

0Unrated
Shannon lay casually across the large, creeky bed in his tight boxer briefs as he waited for Jade to join him. His head rested against the thin, cheap headboard. The bathroom door swung open and Jade stood there leant against the door frame in a black lacy bra and matching panties. She slowly strode towards the foot of the bed. Shannon sat up and grabbed her by the waist, placing her on top of him. Their soft lips pressed together, their tongues in each others' mouths. Shannon’s planted soft kisses on her bottom lip and then continued down her jawline; then, his big, soft lips moved down to her neck and he sucked at her soft, pale skin, leaving large purple-red love bites.
Jade’s legs wrapped around Shannon’s muscly body. Her toes curled around the edge of his thighs. He unclasped her lacy bra and threw it across the room and it landed with a thud on the floor. She slid off her black underwear and Shannon took off his boxer briefs.
Jade slid down Shannon’s body like a snake. Then, she went down on Shannon. Her full, deep red lips wrapped around his large cock and she sucked it roughly. Shannon moaned and grunted, tipping his head back. He grasped onto the pale yellow bedsheets with one hand and with the other he clutched Jade's long, dark purple hair.
“Oh fuck!!” Shannon murmured.
Jade gave a final suck, then pulled away. She rolled over and lay on the bed next to Shannon, waiting for him to return the favour. The springs in the matress dug into her back uncomfortably. Shannon rose from the bed and lifted Jade with his strong, sweaty arms. He pinned her up against the thin wall. She wrapped her skinny, pale legs around Shannon and slung her arms around his neck. She nibbled on his ear.
Shannon lowered his hands and took Jade's breasts in his big, strong hands. He took her right nipple in his mouth and sucked gentley; whilst with his left hand he rubbed his thumb in a cirlcle motion on her left boob. He removed her nipple from his mouth and left a trail of kisses from her right breast to her jawline.
"You ready?" Shannon asked quietly.
Jade nodded impatiently.
She screamed with pleasure and pain as Shannon entered her. She tipped her head back in enjoyment. Shannon pushed her up against the wall. He thrusted in her at a slow steady pace.
"Faster, Harder!" Jade hissed into Shannon's ear.
As demanded, Shannon thrusted faster and harder. Jade yelped as she reached her climax, her long, green painted nails pierced into Shannon’s sweaty back. Shannon squeezed his beautiful eyes shut and moaned quietly.
“Yes!! Oh shit! Right there!” Jade moaned into Shannon’s ear.
Shannon finished up and pulled out. Jade's naked body slid down the wall and she sat in a heap at Shannon's feet. She glanced up at his naked body. Shannon got down on his knees to join her. Once again, their lips joined. Their mouths opened wide and their tongues entered each other’s mouths. Jade sucked on Shannon's bottom lip and she held the back of his head with her hands.
Shannon picked Jade up off the floor and placed her down on the bed. He crawled in next to her and wrapped his arms around her. Exhausted, they both fell straight asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story