Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > People Aren't Always who They Appear to Be

Chapter 3

by BlackThorn 0 reviews

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-30 - Updated: 2011-07-30 - 375 words

0Unrated
Shannon rolled over and rubbed his heavy eyes. Sunlight shone through the thin curtains into the small, dirty room. He turned over to face Jade who was still sleeping peacefully; her full lips parted slightly.
Shannon quietly crawled out of bed trying not to wake Jade, and went to make a coffee. He grabbed the only mug but the edges were stained with an ugly, bright pink lipstick and some disgusting, brown crap lurked at the bottom. Not that It mattered because the kettle didn’t even work anyway. He peered at the clock on the bedside table. It read 11:30 AM. The guys were probably wondering where Shannon had gone...
He wandered over to where his jeans lay from the previous night. He picked them up off the floor and slid his iPhone out his pocket. He had two missed calls. One was from Jared and the other from Tomo. Also, He had a text from Jared.

Dude, where are you? I went to your hotel room to find you, but you weren’t there. I talked to Antoine but he said you went off last night and he never found you again. Call me, bro.

Shannon quickly typed a response.

Hey, sorry man. I met a girl in the club last night and we ended up staying in a motel. I’ll call you later.

“Shannon?” called a quiet voice from across the room.
“Oh, you’re awake,” said Shannon.
“Yeah,” Jade replied, swinging her legs out of bed.
Shannon picked his clothes from the night before up and put them back on.
“Sleep well?” He asked.
“Yeah, thanks. Yourself?”
“Yep,”
Shannon’s phone let out a small BING! The screen lit up and said One New Message from Jared.

Okay. Oh, get in there Shan ;) Me and Tomo are going out for lunch if you wanna come? Bring the chick if you want.

Shannon typed a reply.

Yeah okay. What time?

Bing!

12.30? See ya there dude.
“Hey, you up for lunch with Jared and Tomo?” Shannon asked Jade.
“Yeah that’d be cool,” She said while pulling on the skinny jeans that were lying on the floor from yesterday night, “I’m gonna go get ready then.”
"Okay, see you in a bit,"
Sign up to rate and review this story