Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I`m back and need a bit of help.

I`m back and need a bit of help.

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 1 review

If you like anything I write/auditioned for a story ever could you please read this?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-31 - Updated: 2011-08-01 - 266 words

0Unrated
So hey, I`m back from france and I managed to get a bit of writing done and i`ll try to update soon as. I also had a ton of new ideas (it was a loooong coach drive) and got new ideas for my current storeis/ones I have promised to write. I may get another new one up but I may just leave it till i`ve finished one. I can never keep to what i say so I wont say anything.
I`ve just updated danger days:Bob`s story in case you read that.
So onto the help. I will probably use audition characters from all the auditions in more than one story if needed, anyone got a problem with this? If you read my chemical school, do you have any band/singers/possibly actors/ect you think I should put in it? Please try to be a bit origonal, I love FOB and panic as much as the next girl, but they are in a few stories so maybe soeme different bands? Just letting you know that Hayley Williams will make a guest apperence in it s my friend suggested it.(I can`t say no to my best friend, she has to much to blackmail me with. KIdding, she wouldnt ever do that...i think)
also if you have ever auditioned for a story, would you mind beinmng changed into a little kid to be in it? Please let me know soon as. I think thts it for now, hope you are all okay and stuff, see ya soon
xoxodakota
Sign up to rate and review this story