Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look Alive Sunshine...

Look Alive Sunshine...

by KilljoyRev11 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-02 - Updated: 2011-08-02 - 2629 words

0Unrated
“Oh god.” Screaming Revolver sighed as she picked up the small peice of paper which read ‘WANTED SCREAMING REVOLVER.’ She tried to hold back the tears as she tared the paper up. “What am I gunna do?” She whimperd, trying to stay as quiet as possible she looked through her brown leather shoulder bag coverd in badges and rooted through it. She grabbed her flask of coffee and she took a big sip from it. And began to walk, suddenly a gasp of cold air shot through her body. She yelled.
“Hey guys did you hear that?” A tall brown haired guy said in a hushed tone. “Kid, sure did!” A firery red haired with a blue leather jacket stood up slowly. “Poison! What are you doing. What if we get caught by BLI. That can’t happen. Were allready on the run!” A frizzy haired man stood up giving Party Poison a sharp look. “Well let me look then. You guy’s ell’ know if I’m not okay because I won’t come back. I’d rather risk my life than your’s so if you guys don’t want to come fair enough. But that might be a kid on the run and I couldn’t sleep at night knowing that i’ve not helped them in anyway. So you with me?” Poison looked at Fun Ghoul. The short jet black haired guy covered in tattoo’s grabbed his gun holster holding the ray gun in it and walked up to Party Poison. “Fine.” Jet star and Kobra Kid looked up and Ghoul and they all slowly walked outside of there hideout.
“Huh. Who’s there!?” Rev said whiping the tears from her face. “You on the run?” Poison said looking a Screaming Revolver with a tiny smile. “Yeah. I am now. Stupid ass me got caught.” “Dude its good. We got caught too!” Kid said sighing but laughing at the same time. “Yeah, you um wanna come to our hide out? If thats okay with the guys, that is.” He stutterd Fun Ghoul looked at Poison, Kid and Jet and smiled. “If its okay, could I? I have no where else to go.” Rev stutterd shaking as she spoke and stood there. She couldn’t belive she was infront of the fabulous killjoys! Everyone looked up to them and she was so close to them. “C’mon Poison! She’s got no where to go.” Exclaimed Jet. Poison put on his thinking face making sure she wasn’t just a disguise of BLI’s workers. “Well come to our hide out then and tell us what happend.” Poison smiled the cutest smile. Revolvers eye’s lit up. “Really? Your not messing with me!” She was whiping the tears from her eyes and then she ran up to them hugging each of them tightly. “It’s all good. I hate seeing people on their own. I couldn’t sleep at night knowing I left someone in danger.” Poison gave Screaming Revolver another quick hug and then walked to the hide out where they lit a fire and talked to Revolver.
“So, what happened?” Kobra kid asked drinking some cola and then placing his hands over the fire to keep him warm. “Well I don’t know. I had a pretty sweet hide out and they found me. I don’t know where or when Kid...” Screaming Revolver messed with the beads on her pain arm, she then followed her eye’s down to her hand were she had wrote love in Japanese. Her eyes filled up as she thought about her friends and family... How they’d been destroyed. They’re all gone and there was nothing she could to about it. “What’s wrong?” Poison asked holding her. “My family... My friends.” She cried into his chest. “You got us.” Said Kobra smiling sweetly. “Yeah, you guys are awesome.” Rev giggled wiping the tears away from her deep brown eyes. Poison ruffled her blood red hair and said “Well we should probably hit the sack.” Ghoul, Kid and Jet agreed. Rev fell asleep in Poison’s arms and took of her jacket as a blanket like thing.
Revolver woke up the next morning still in Poison’s arm’s she smiled and quietly giggled as she looked at them all sleeping loudly. She nudged Poison. “Party, wake up. It’s like. Ugh I don’t know.” she laughed as she finished that sentence. “What urm ha, ha. Okay we should probably wake up the guys.” He smiled. She smiled back and woke up Ghoul and Jet Star. “Wake up!” You yelled at them. “Dude what?” Ghoul’s eyes slowly opened as she ruffled his hair and Jets eyes began to slowly open. “I’m awake!” He said in shock. Rev, Ghoul, Kobra and Poison all giggled looking at Jet. He began to go red with embarrassment and quickly changed the subject. “So what we gonna do today?” Jet Star asked whilst yawning. “I don’t know. Let’s get our stuff together and go back on the road.” “Okay just like every other day then.” Ghoul and Kid said together nodding. “Pretty much yeah.” Poison added looking at Revolver. Her eye’s looked straight into Poison’s and they smiled at each other. “Hey you two, let’s get ready!” Kid said.
Revolver and Poison looked straight at Kobra Kid were he raised his eyebrow at Poison. Party Poison looked at the ground. Revolver smiled she felt like she was part of something again. Before the heat waves of 2019 she was a lonely girl. Just sat at a school wall listening to music and drawing on her hands or on a tiny notepad.
“Let’s get in the car and go!” Poison said as he shoved his stuff into his bag. Screaming checked her shoulder bag for her stuff. She had her flask and she had a Power Pup and her sun glasses and bandana in there too. She had everything she needed but she tilted her head up and looked at Kobra Kid. “Could I have some of that Cola?” she asked politely. “Urm. Yeah!” Kid said his face lighting up, he through a can of Cola at her and she caught it. “Good catch.” Jet Star smirked.” Rev smiled back at Jet then looked a Ghoul and Kid. “We all good.” Revolver said holding her gun holster with a firm grip. “Yeah!” The Fabulous Killjoys all said together as they headed outside. Screaming followed them and soon caught up with them. She jumped in the car and sat next to Poison. Kid, Ghoul and Jet knew there was something up at this point but they didn’t show it.
“So Rev how did you become a killjoy?” Poison asked looking at her. “Well I hate BLI with all my tiny black heart so when I heard about a way of defeating them I had to! I don’t care about not eating food for a couple of days or having to hide and keep a low profile. I just need to have the thought that I am doing this for the good of the world. I’ve lost the people I’ve cared about the most but I have made new friends along the way. Us killjoy’s are here for each other! We got our backs through thick and thin.” Screaming looked Party, in the eye. She looked away as soon as she noticed everyone else was. “Where are we heading?” She quickly said trying to change the subject. Party looked down hiding his smile. “Zone 6. It’s safe there.” Jet added driving the car. “Awesome.” Screaming said as you looked at Jet Star. “Well yeah. We don’t wanna die do we now?!” Ghoul added They all burst out laughing.
“So you seem to like Japanese?” Kobra Kid added as his eye’s pointed at Revolver’s hand. “Oh this?” She added looking at her hand. “It means ‘Love’ In Japanese. Before 2019 I was obsessed.” She smiled fondly at Kid. He smiled back. “Awesome.” “It was.” She looked at her hand again. “We are here!” Jet annouced in a hushed tone looking around to see if he could spot any sign on BLI. “Oh great, I need to strech.” Party Poison exclaimed with his arms in the air. “Yeah me too!” Said Jet and Ghoul doing the same action’s of Poison. Revolver giggled as she watched them all. She then looked in her sholder bag and grabbed her flask of coffee and took one big sip of it. Poison and Kid looked at her sharply. “YOU HAVE COFFEE!?” There faces both lit up with exitment and she giggled. “Ha, yep! Its coffee. Want some?” Poison looked like he was about’s to cry. “YEAH!” He yelled. “Urm don’t hog it I want some too!” Kobra said sarcasticly looking at Party. “You’ll get your turn man!” Poison said trying to defend himself. Kobra Kid giggled. “Yeah when there’s like a tiny bit left now gimme some!” he exclaimed. “Fine.” Party Poison said handing it over where Kobra took a giant slurp from. “Ha, guy’s its my coffee!” Screaming exclaimed. “Come on guy’s we need to find a hide out.” Jet Star whispered as he began walking. “Yeah, enough of your coffee obsession! Were on the run remember?” Fun Ghoul said smirking at Screaming. “I agree with Jet and Ghoul on this one guys! Now lets go.” Revolver began as she followed Jet and grabbed the flask of coffee out of Kobra’s hand. Party smiled as she trailed off, he turned to Kid. “Well, I haven’t seen a girl like that in a while.” Kid’s eye’s lit up. “Neither have I! Now lets follow them, don’t wanna get lost again huh?” He said catching up to the other three. “Yeah, that was mad last time!” Poison added as he ran up to Kid.
It was about eight thirty now and the killjoys had found the perfect hide out. It was were no one would of guessed. They’d make a rock type shelter near some cactus’s and settled there stuff down there. “There’s a diner near here I think. Maybe we should head there tommorow?” Poison asked helpfully to his friends. “Oh man that would be awesome! I haven’t eaten proper food in a while and it’s driving me insane!” Screaming said with a mono tone voice. “Glad you agree.” Added Poison as he rubbed his hands over the fire. Screaming, Fun, Star and Kid all did the same. At around about elleven thirty five they’d gotton really tired. “I’m gunna hit the hay now. Night guy’s.” Ghoul said tightening his vest for warmth. “Oh yeah, me too!” Added Jet and Kid. The three were all asleep and Party said in a hushed tone to Revolver. “Rev, we should go to sleep.” He hugged her tight and they both fell asleep, the fire still lit for warmth they knew it would be burnt out in the morning to they left it on.
Poison had just awoken to see Screaming all ready with her bandana around her neck and waistcoat all buttoned up over her blue vest. Her lips glistened as she added the smallest amount of lip gloss to her as she’d just found it in her bag. “Its not a fashion show.” Poison breathlessly said whilst yawning. It scared her out of her skin. “OH! I didn’t know you were awake. Sorry you could say the same about your hair my friend.” Revolver added as she ruffeld his bright red hair. Party brushed through it with his fingers and woke up the other guys. “Guy’s wake up!” He clapped his hands a couple time’s. “Were gonna find that diner today remember?!” “Yeah Party we remember!” Kid and Ghoul added whilst yawning softly. “JET!” Kid yelled in Star’s ear. “WHAT?! Owch that was abit loud don’t you think??” Jet said in pain. “Kid can never be to loud.” Ghoul chuckled. “Got that right.” Kid winked. “When we heading off?” Rev started to say looking a Party and Kobra. “Whenever these are ready.” Kobra winked at her, she smiled for a second then Ghoul butted in. “So where about’s is this diner?” “About five blocks from here, were gunna have to take the car.” Poison replied. “But what if BLI find us?” Jet said with a shocked look on his face messing with his giant frizzy hair. “They won’t it’s zone six! They don’t dare go here.” Ghoul said with a stern sound to his voice. “Okay, okay.” Star said calming down. Screaming giggled. “What?” Jet said looking a little embarassed at this point. “You! You look so flusterd.” Screaming replied. Everyone giggled. They all set off holding there ray guns for reassurance.
“How far now?!” Kobra moaned. “Were almost there, stop moaning Kid.” Party replied, there was something about Party that confused Revolver. He’d smile no matter what! Through thick and through thin he’d always be the first one to smile and he’d make the best of life. She didn’t know why this confused her, it just did. She never brought it up until they’d reached the diner and had something to eat.
“Why are you always happy?” She stared at him as she asked the question waiting for an interesting answer. “What? I’m not always happy?” Poison looked puzzled but Screaming knew there was more behind it. “These guys need someone to cheer them up if there down. They need reassurance that most things that happen are for a reason. They need help through all the SHIT that’s going on and if I’m not here to help them I don’t know what would happen.” Revolver smiled. “That’s really nice Poison.” She said softly. “Also I like smiling.” He chuckled. Revolver laughed with him. “You two seem to be getting along.” Ghoul laughed as he walking into the room. Revolver took one step back. “It’s good.” He added. “I just came in for a PowerPup, I’m starving.” Ghoul started to pat his stomach. “Here.” Poison added as he threw a tin at Ghoul. “Thanks bro.” And Ghoul walked into another room where Jet Star and Kobra Kid were. “That was awkward.” Poison said looking at the ground. “Sure was.” Screaming said in a quiet tone. “Sooo...” Party began. “Yeah.” She replied. They looked up at each other and smiled. And then walked to a table. “Listen, you’re really awesome.” He looked into her eyes. Her eyes were deep in fear and hope. “Yeah, you are too.” She looked back into his. “And I was wondering... If... You.” He carried on getting quieter as he spoke. “Yes, Poison I will.” She smiled a sweet but small smile and he looked relived. “Thank god I didn’t have to finish that!” He said whiping his forehead. She giggled she rested her her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her slowly. They looked up at each other and Party said to Revolver. “I love you Rev.” He said sweetly. “I love you Poison.” She replied. All night they talked for hours.
“You too are REALLY getting along now.” Kobra said sarcastically as he approached them. “Well I know we are.” Screaming said and he winked at Kid. “No, you’re not?” He looked shocked. “Yep.” Poison said proudly. “Well, when were you going to tell us?” He began. “Tonight, back at the hide out.” “Well then... Please do.” And Kid walked off.
Sign up to rate and review this story