Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look Alive Sunshine...

Chapter 2: Something....

by KilljoyRev11 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-03 - Updated: 2011-08-03 - 526 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2
The 5 killjoy’s were back in the small but large hideout warming themselves up by the fire. It was another cold, cold night so the didn’t dare go outside.
“Listen guys, me and Rev.. We’re..” Poison stammerd. “WE KNOW!” Jet splutterd. “Yeah dude, Kid told us when he walked back in.” Ghoul chuckled. “Oh.” Screaming looked really embarrassed and Poison went bright red. “We were waiting for this to happen!” Ghoul exclaimed rolling his eyes. “How did you... Know?” Poison was calming down at this point and so was Revolver. “Party, Revolver. Ever since you laid eyes on each other we could tell.” Jet Star was laughing so much at this point he could hardly finish his sentence. “Dude it’s not that funny!” Kid said as he pushed Jet at his shoulders. “Well you can tell!” He giggled getting back up. “Yeah, yeah Jet like you haven’t had your moments.” Ghoul said. “Yeah I guess.” Jet said calming down. “Either way, Rev’s sticking with us through thick and thin from now.” Poison said bravely, Screaming held him tight. “If that’s okay with you guys.” Revolver said quietly. “Yeah it’s cool with us.” Kid nodded. “Same here.” Ghoul and Jet said smiling at the couple.
Poison wrapped his arm around Revolver staring into space. It was really late at this point so the others were asleep. “I love you.” He smiled and looked into Revolvers eyes. “I love you too.” She replied. They looked up at each other. There face’s getting closer. At this point there noses were touching and Party placed his soft lips on Screaming’s. They kissed passionately for a couple of seconds, Revolver’s hands on either side of Party’s face. “You’re the reason I smile so much! Ever since I saw you, you made me the happiest guy on earth.” Party whispered in between his breaths. “I love you so much Poison.” She also said in between her breaths. She placed her hands on his chest; his heart was beating so fast. She stopped for a minute and looked up at him. “Are you okay?” She said. “This is how I feel when I’m with you.” He smiled as he said it. They carried on, Poison wrapped his arms around Revolver’s neck. “You can run away with me any time you want.” He whisperd to in her ear. Revolver loved him so much, she was worried the guys would wake up but either than that she was glad she was loved again. Not a loner on her own. She was part of a family type thing now and she was glad to here it. “Your amazing.” She replied softly back in his ear. She ran her fingers through the killjoy’s firery red hair and he did the same to her. They looked into eachothers eye’s and giggled. “Awh he has the cutest laugh!” Revolver thought to herself. She then gave him a peck on the lips and they carried on.
They stayed holding each other all night talking softly to eachother. They were something together. Something indestructable...


Sign up to rate and review this story