Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

I'm Sorry I Let Them Hurt You, After I Promised:Chapter 18

by EmilehFace 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-08-03 - Updated: 2011-08-04 - 1441 words - Complete

1Moving
Each step Travis takes makes him and closer and closer to me.
I decide to stand up, so I don't look so small, but I guess it doesn't really help.
"You embarrassed me in front of everyone!" Travis screeches, "Who the fuck do ya' think ya' are Iero? You're not me, you aint strong. You're just a gay little fag."
He swings a punch, but thankfully misses me because I dodge out of the way quickly.
"Travis, I'm not sure why you care if I'm gay...Are you like into me or something?" I say, I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut.
"Me!? A fag!? You've got to be kidding me." He yells.
He swings another punch, but he doesn't miss. Travis's fist collides with my left eye and I scream out in pain. He's so much bigger than me, I'm really not in the mood for Travis to murder me right now. Maybe I am. I want Gerard here with me by my side, but I can't just let him keep fighting my battles.
I try to punch Travis back, but he blocks it and pushes me to the ground. He kneels next to me.
"What the fu-" I begin, but I'm unable to continue because Travis has placed his ugly, big hand on my mouth. Before I know it, he's on top of me. What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck!?
I'm scared and can't move. What is he going to do? Ideas flood my mind-He could do anything to me and I couldn't even do anything about it because of his strength. He finally lets his hand off my mouth, but is still sitting on top of me. I think his weight is breaking my ribs.
"What the fuck is going on here Travis!?" I ask, almost yelling.
"Shut up Iero" He says in an oddly loving sounding tone.
Travis slowly leans towards my face and kisses my lips.
Ew, ew, ew!
My eyes grow wide. I know it sounds weird to have my eyes open during a kiss, but I didn't want it to happen. What the fuck!?
When he releases my mouth from his he looks down at me and smiles. I feel like I need to vomit, or at least spit. I need lots and lots of glasses of water and maybe even some tequila.
"I bet ya liked that didn't ya?" Travis laughs.
He's so gross.
When I speak a "No!” He slaps my cheek.
I try kicking my legs to get him off of me, but it doesn't work. He leans up a bit and places his fingers on my belt. I feel my eyes about to pop out of head as they grow wider. What the hell is going on here?
Travis starts rapidly trying to undo my belt and jeans.
"What are you doing!?" I scream.
He puts his hand on my mouth again so I can't make a noise.
I begin to actually feel scared now. My heart is racing extremely fast.
At least with his hand on my mouth, it makes it harder for him to undo my jeans and belt. But what happens when the jeans are undone? What is he going to do?
I wish for Gerard to be here, to save me. I even attempt trying to talk to him telepathically, but it's no use.
After a while, Travis finally undoes my jeans. He pulls them off half way, so there at my knees. This way, he doesn't have to get off me to remove them so he knows i can't run away.
He's looking at the naked lower half of my body appearing to be pleased with his find. I want to hit him, I want to spit in his face and yell. But I can't do anything with him on top of me with his hand over my mouth.
"Turn over" Travis says.
Tears spill from the corners of my eyes and I shake my head rapidly.
Oh. My. God.
Travis is sick. Sick in the head.
"Gonna play hard, ay Iero" He smirks.
He turns me over anyway, with his hand still on my mouth. I try to bite him, but I can't. He slowly undoes the zip of his jeans and pulls them down.
No, no, no, no, no.!
Please God don't let what I think is about to happen, happen!
He thrust into me suddenly, no lubrication what so ever. I cry in pain, but I can't even scream. I try to get his hand off my mouth, but it doesn't work. Tears are practically spewing from my eyes.
I pray for anyone to some so this will stop. Kat, a teacher, I don't care!
Travis's disgustingness makes a rhythm inside of me and I begin to feel dizzy. Oh, how I wish I would pass out right now.
After a few minutes, Travis pulls away, stands up, does up his jeans and walks away.
I don't scream or yell, what would be the point? It's already happened.
"Later fag!" He waves.
I vomit on the grass. This was Gerard's and my special place, now I'll never be able to lay my eyes on this area again.
My body aches. I sit there for about half an hour just crying, nobody comes. Nobody cares to check why I'm not in class.
I feel so dirty. Travis has been inside of me.
I stand up slowly and pull up my jeans, not bothering to do up my belt. Once I'm outside of the school gates, I begin to run. It hurts, but I have to run to Gerard, I have to see him, I have to-
I come to a sudden stop. Why do I have to see him? to put all my issues onto him, to tell him what Travis did, how will that change anything?
By the time my thoughts shut up, I'm almost at Gerard's door, so I decide to knock on it.
Mikey opens it with a smile, but his face drops when he sees me.
"Dude, you look a mess." He says.
"Is Gee here?" Is all I manage to get out.
I don't look him in the eyes, I can't. I'm full of shame.
"Uh, yeah. I guess...He's in his room. Are you two fighting again?" Mikey asks.
I ignore him and go up stairs to Gerard's room.
I barge through the door. I see him sitting on his bed with a small bottle-alcohol, I presume.
He looks at me up and down. His eyes stop at my undone belt and I cringe.
"Let me guess" He says "You fucked Kat and realized you don't want her so you're coming back to me and the tears are just to dramatize it all?"
How can he sound so heartless and mean?
I slump on the floor and cry even harder.
"No" I manage to say between sobs.
Gerard comes and kneels in front of me on the floor. His whole presence is just so comforting, so welcoming and calm. I reach out and hug him. Surprisingly, he hugs me back. But then he pushes me away, his hands on my shoulders. Sudden concern fills his eyes.
"What's happened?" He asks.
I try to tell him, I do, but the words just won't come out.
"Travis" I finally say, more tears forming at the mention of his name.
"Well I can see he's beaten you" Gerard says, pointing to my blackened eye "But something like that wouldn't shake you up this much. What did he do?"
I just collapse, so now I'm lying on my side on Gerard's not very clean floor. And I'm crying. I'm crying so much. The tears just won't stop.
I look at Gee, trying to tell him via my facial expressions.
"It'd be easier to just tell me what happened." Gerard says.
I shake my head, which reminds me of me shaking my head about an hour earlier. At this thought, I almost vomit again.
"Why don't you write it down then?" Gerard says, handing me a pen and some paper.
I sit up wearily and try to write what happened but what I wrote doesn't make any sense so I keep scribbling it out. I settle for just writing one word that explains everything.
When I'm done, I fold the piece of paper and hand it to Gerard.
He unfolds it carefully, reads what's on the paper and his eyes fill with tears. He rips up the piece of paper. He hugs me. A comforting, loving hug.
"Rape?" He whispers.
And we both cry even harder.
Sign up to rate and review this story