Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

It's Hard To Look Alive When The Sun Aint Shining:Chapter 17

by EmilehFace 1 review

Sorry about the shortness. :/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-02 - Updated: 2011-08-02 - 659 words - Complete

1Ambiance
"Well I guess you're not embarrassed of me after all" Gerard smiles at me as we walk out of class, even though the bell hasn't rung yet. I stick my middle finger in the air for all to see as I exit the classroom.
"Never" I reply, taking hold of his hand and swinging him around so I can kiss him.
All of a sudden Kat comes running out from the class room and comes to a stop in front of Gerard and I. Both of us just sort of look at her, confused. She wouldn't look bad with out makeup, or at least less.
"Frank! I have to talk to you." She gushes.
"Uh, what?" I ask, dumbfounded. Why would Kat ever talk to me? Who am I to care if she does or not?!
Kat bobs her head, signalling that she wants to talk to me in private.
"I'm sure anything you have to say to me, you can also say in front of Gerard." I say. I feel Gee clasp my hand tighter.
"You sure?" She asks.
I nod my head in response.
"Okay, Frank, I've been wanting to tell you this for ages! I-I-" She pauses, her cheeks flushing red.
I glance at Gerard and he's staring at Kat with an expression on his face that says 'are you fucking kidding me?'
"I love you Frank!" Kat blurts out.
"What!?" I yell.
Is she fucking serious? Bullshit she "loves" me. But, but I liked her for so long. I think I'm about to go into cardiac arrest. But instead I just sort of stand there all awkwardly. I'm still standing there, in the middle of the corridor with Gerard holding my hand and my mouth gaping open in surprise.
"I know you used to like me...maybe we could make it work" Kat says to me.
Is this a trick? I'm with Gerard! It doesn't matter about anybody else! Thoughts race through my mind so rapidly it's hard to actually understand them. 'You did like her for a fucking long time', 'You love Gee...don't you?', 'Go for it!'
What the fuck I am so confused that I didn't realize that Gerard was no longer by my side. I begin to panic and search my surroundings for him. He's nowhere in sight, where the fuck did he go!?
"Kat, where's Gerard!?" I scream at her.
She looks a bit taken back, then says "Oh, um, when you were daydreaming just now, I asked you if you wanted ya' know..." She winks at me "Well you didn't reply so he took it for a 'yes' and fucked off."
"I will never do anything with you Kat. I liked you for so long, I thought you were so beautiful, I thought you were amazing. But then I met Gerard and I dunno, but I feel fucking great!" I smile.
"Whatever Frank!" Kat says and turns to walk away. I swear I see a hint of a tear in her eye. I doubt she'd used to rejection.
But anyway, time to find Gerard.

I run to the front of the school, but there's no sign of him there. Maybe he's at the back of the oval, where we sat the first day we met. I smile to myself, remembering the memory. I run to the place Travis filmed us, behind the bushes.
But he's not there.
I sit down on the grass with my legs cross and bury my head in my hands. I just cry and cry.
Why am I so stupid? I can't let the shit that happened last time we had an argument happen again! I hear a rustling in the bushes.
"G-Gerard?" I cry.
There's no response, but I presume it's him anyway.
"Think again pretty boy." Travis says, stepping out from the bushes. Does he just randomly sit there all the time or something?
"Fuck." I accidentally say out loud.
Sign up to rate and review this story