Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

You Can't Live For Tomorrow

by SimplexMinded 1 review

Mother of Riley Frezuno speaks out against My Chemical Romance, claiming that they kidnapped her daughter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-04 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 1257 words - Complete

0Unrated
4 months had passed since Gerard was let out of the hospital and the band was sitting on bus, waiting to leave on their second leg of the Revenge Tour 2004.
Riley sat on the couch staring at Mikey who was listening to his iPod a little to loudly. She sighed and tried to call his attention.

"Mikey....Mikey....Mikey!"

When he didn't respond, she stood up and walked over to yank his earbuds out of his ears. He looked up at her with a glare

"What the hell?"

Riley leaned back and crossed her arms "I called you 3 times but you couldn't hear me. I like Anthrax too but when I've heard Madhouse for 8th billion time, it gets old. If your going to listen to your music so the whole bus can hear, at least play a different song every hour"

Ray and Bob snickered as Mikey sighed "Sorry...."

Riley reached over and ruffled his hair with a smile "Its cool. You got any Papa Roach?"

Mikey laughed, shaking his head "I think I have Last Resort."

Frank came out of the back, rubbing his eyes like he had just woken up. His front fringe was all knotted and in a mess and his shorts where wrinkled. He wasn't wearing a shirt, making Riley stare at him. He noticed her staring at him and looked at her confused

"What?"

She smiled "Nothing."

"I look like a mess don't I?" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yes you do......its kinda hot"

Frank lowered his head so he was looking at her through his hair and walked over to her, wrapping her arms around her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her hips forward into his, making him bend over to kiss her. Frank lifted his head back to look at her. Her long hair was hanging back, her dark green shirt fit perfectly around her chest, her baggy black pajama pants hung loosely around her waist, exposing part of her stomach that the shirt didn't reach. She was beautiful.

Gerard walked out of the back of the bus, scratching his head to wake up. Unlike Frank, he was wearing a torn Dokken t-shirt and large black pajama bottoms.

"Morning" he tossed his hand up at everyone on the bus and made his way over to the coffee pot.

Riley giggled, letting go of Frank and followed Gerard. She bounced over to him, throwing her arms over his shoulder.

"Morning love" She whispered in his ear making him shiver.

She reached over and grabbed the pot from him, shooing him over to the couch.

"Go, I can make it."

He shrugged and walked back over, plopping down next to Mikey. Frank sat down on the couch, turning on the TV and put his headphones in. Riley walked over and handed Gerard his coffee and sat on Frank's lap. He groaned at the newly gained weight, moving his hands so they were resting around her waist. She leaned back into his bare chest, taking the remote from him.

"Mine"

Frank sighed, letting her have it. "Whatever. What’s on anyways?"

Riley shrugged "Don't know. I think there is a thing on FUSE about yall, if you wana see what lies they have to say"

"Sure what the hell"

Riley switched it over and was shocked at what she saw. There was a reporter standing next to her mother who was crying her eyes out. She looked like a mess, her blond hair was all knotted and trashed. Her cloths looked slightly presentable but nothing that wouldn't go without a stare.

"I just want my baby girl back.....They came into my house, took my girl and when I tried to grab her, to save her, they shoved me down and knocked me out.....I woke up and she was gone"

The reported hugged her, trying to comfort her. "It will be ok......"

The camera moved from her mother to the reporter so her mother could walk away to collect herself.

"Well, in a shocking act, mother of Riley Frezuno speaks out against My Chemical Romance, claiming that they kidnapped her daughter. Riley is still nowhere to be found and the band has started a second leg of their tour, oddly over in the UK. Authorities are currently attempting to locate the band for questioning. If you have any information about Riley Frezuno, please call......"

Frank turned off the TV and stared at Riley. The entire band stared at Riley. She shifted in her place before standing up, walking off the bus and outside. The bus door slammed shut and she leaned against it, falling to the ground crying. How could her mother do this? Didn't she know that this could ruin everything for the boys? They have a future in this, they have a future for themselves and this stupid attempt to get her back could ruin it all. Riley was furious at her mother but at the same time, couldn't help but blame herself as well. If she had just stayed at home, refused to come with Ray and Bob, this would have never happened. She could hold her own against her mother, she knew that, she had proved that when she fought her off the night they left. The same fight she was saying Frank did.
Tears ran down her face and she screamed, slamming her hands into the ground.

"Fucking Bitch!!!"

Riley stood up, running her hands though her hair, pulling at it in frustration. The bus door opened then slammed shut making her look over, expecting whoever it was to tell her to get the hell away from them and never come back. It was Gerard. He walked over to her with his hands shoved into the pockets of his oversized hoodie. His head was down and his hair hung in his face. He tossed his head to the side, moving it out of his eyes to look up at her.

"We're not mad you know...."

Riley looked at him angry, not at him...just angry "How can you not be? You’re going to be charged with kidnapping because of me!"

"So?"

Riley's mouth dropped. How could he be so calm right now?

"So? What do you mean so?"

Gerard took a step closer, looking down at her with a sad smile "Look, when you've done the shit I've done...When you've seen the shit I've seen. You learn to just go with it. You can't worry about what will happen in the future because for all you know....there is no future"

Riley looked up at him with tears still in her eyes. She tried to blink them away but more only fell. Gerard reached his hand up, his rough palm grazing her cheek to whip them away.

"I've seen people burn. I stood in the street as buildings collapsed to the ground. People screamed for help but no one came. When I tried to run, I fell over bodies just lying in the street, covered in ash. What did they do before they went to work that day? Did they argue with their spouse? Did they forget to kiss their children goodbye? What did they not do that morning, thinking they would be able to do it when they got home? If there is one thing I know for sure, its that you can't count on tomorrow so you have got to live for today."

He looked down at her, leaning in and without thinking.....he kissed her.
Sign up to rate and review this story