Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

What a wonderful world

by SimplexMinded 2 reviews

There was a felling on the bus that was just….happy. The band knew that they had done something great.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-30 - Updated: 2011-07-30 - 874 words - Complete

1Moving
Its been a week since Gerard was let out of the hospital. They had canceled 2 shows because he wasn’t allowed off the bus. (Mikey’s rules, not the doctors) Alexis had stopped by several times to check up on him and make sure he was ok, bringing him food and flowers.

Riley walked on the bus, holding Frank’s hand. They were giggling about some girl they saw on the subway.

“Did you see her face?” Frank laughed

Riley did the same “Yeah! She was so pissed!”

“I know! I thought she was going to start breathing fire at that poor man!”

Frank laughed and plopped down on the couch next to Gerard, pulling Riley on his lap. Gerard groaned and threw a pillow at them.

“Shut.Up!”

Frank threw the pillow back “Oh don’t be such a pansy. Its 3pm!”

“You’re the fucking pansy…. “ Gerard mumbled, shoving his face back into the pillow.

Riley laughed at the two, seeing why fans thought they were dating. Her face lit up, remembering her camera. She stood up and walked back into her/Frank’s bunk and grabbed her computer.

“Hey Frank, go get the others, I wana show them something.” She said as she walked back into the living room, turning on her computer. Frank nodded and went to grab the rest of the band. Once they were all in the room, she put the computer so they could see the screen and hit play.

A movie opened up, the first scene was of Gerard talking to the crowd

“If the only place you ever feel like you fit in, is right here at this show, I want you to fucking scream!”

It faded to a girl about the age of 23 with short black hair and a gray t-shirt who started talking to the camera.

“Hi guys! My name is Haley and I wana say thank you!”

The shot changed to a girl with long blond hair and a black shirt

“Thank you!”

The shot changed several times, each time it was a different girl saying thank you.

After about 6 thank you’s it shot back to the first girl, Haley.

“6 years ago, I told my parents I was gay. They told me it was just a phase and that I would get over it. A year and a half later, I brought home my first girlfriend. They kicked me out, said that I wasn’t allowed back until I was ‘straight’ again. Her name was Joyce and I met her at a MCR show. We’ve got each other through everything and had it not been for your show, I wouldn’t have met my fiancé!”

She paused to show the camera her ring and Joyce came into view kissing her cheek. Joyce looked into the camera and waived

“Thank you!!!”

The camera changed again, back to the blond girl.

“My name is Clair and my brother died of an over dose when I was 12. He was my best friend and I was on the verge of suicide because I missed him so much. I didn’t know how to take the pain, so I began to cut…”

She showed the camera her wrists before continuing.

“I found Helena and it saved my life. My Chemical Romance, You are my everything and the only reason I’m still breathing! Thank You!”

The camera changed to a girl with bright blue hair, about the age of 17.

“For years I was outcasted, beat up and tortured in my school. You taught me to stand up for myself. Because of you, I am strong.”

The scene changed to another girl and another.

“Because of you I am alive!”

“Because of you I am me!”

“Because of you I am happy!”

“Because of you I have friends!”

“Because of you I am still breathing!”

“Because of you I am not afraid!”


The movie faded to black and it ended with a shot of Frank talking to the camera during an interview with FUSE

“If just one person leaves our show and feels better about themselves…then we did our job”


Riley shut the laptop and looked up at the guys. They were all silent with smiles on their faces. Mikey was the first to speak.

“That was….amazing.”

Gerard nodded “Where did you find that?”

Riley grinned “I made it. I filmed the fans in line for shows.”

Frank pulled Riley into a kiss then looked at her with a smile that could light a cave.

“Thank you. It was beautiful”

Riley leaned into Frank, hugging him. Ray and Bob were speechless, still amazed at the stories the fans had told. There was a felling on the bus that was just….happy. The band knew that they had done something great.






AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys! I know its short and I’m sorry. I’ve been so busy I haven’t had time to write. I’m trying to get as much done as I can but I start collage in a few weeks so I’ve been slammed with that. I’m hoping to have more up by the end of the week. Rate, Comment, Spam whatever! Just let me know what you think!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story