Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

3,2,1, we came to....

by SimplexMinded 1 review

"People only watch NASCAR for the crashes!"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-25 - Updated: 2011-07-26 - 883 words - Complete

0Unrated
The guys took turns sitting by Gerard, waiting for him to wake up. They had hoped he would have woken up by now but he was still passed out for reasons they had no idea. Every day nurses came in and checked on him and one in particular got on Mikey’s nerves. She was a tall blond girl with thick makeup. She always wore heals and a short skirt. Her nails were very well kept and it was clear her appearance was everything to her. Every day she would come in and take her time doing Gerard’s check up, eyeing him with a look of want. Mikey didn’t know if she knew who he was or just thought he was ‘hot’. She didn’t look like the type to listen to My Chemical Romance. She reminded him of a cheerleader he used to go to school with.

“Hello Mr. Way. Can I call you Mikey?” The blond nurse spoke to him, her voice bubbly and making her sound like a ditz.

“I don’t care.” She was already getting in his nerves and all she said was hello.

“There is no need to be snippy. I’m just trying to be nice.”

“As am I but your making it extremely difficult to do so.”

The nurse frowned, looking at him in displeasure. “You don’t remember me do you?”

Mikey looked up at her, trying not to break her nose. “No. I meet a lot of people.”

The nurse walked over to him, swaying her hips to get his attention. “Maggie. You had the biggest crush on me in high school”

Mikey looked her up and down, suddenly remembering her. He remembered every detail of what she did to him. He would try to talk to her and she would laugh in his face. He would say hi and she would have her boyfriend shove him in a locker. She made fun on his glasses, his clothes, his interest everything. He remembered what she told him on the last day of school after her boyfriend had beaten the shit out of him. She stood over him and smiled, her voice soft and seductive.

“You will never be anything more than a pathetic weirdo to me.”

Mikey stared at her with sudden distain “I do remember you. I remember everything you did to me, everything you said. Every word was filled with hate and for no reason. You’re pathetic. A lying, conniving, two face, stuck up, bitch who only enjoys pulling at peoples emotions and watching them fall. You take pride in other peoples failures, basing your friends off money and image. I fucking hate you for everything you did to me in high school so why the fuck would I ever want anything to do with you?”

Maggie stared at him in shock, not expecting that reaction but how could she think he would ever forgive her. She huffed and turned on her heal, walking out the door in frustration. Mikey sighed, feeling better that he got to tell her that. He was proud of himself.

Gerard groaned, making Mikey turn all his attention to him. Gerard opened his eyes, confused as to where he was.

“Gee. Oh go are you ok?”

Gerard looked up at Mikey, his eyes still half closed.

“Mikes? What happened?”

Mikey smiled, explaining how he had ended up in the hospital; how the guys were all worried and how worried he was about him. Gerard smiled when Mikey recapped on Maggie, proud of his little brother.

“You really told her that?”

Mikey smiled nodding “Yep! It felt so great!”

Gerard laughed at how childish his brother was being at the moment. There was a knock at the door and Riley stuck her head in. Her face lit up when she saw Gerard was awake.

“You’re awake! How are you feeling?” She walked over to his side, giving him a loose but loving hug, trying not to hurt him. He gave her a hug back, smiling at her. Frank walked in soon after.

“Hey….” He spoke softly, his eyes looking at the ground.

Gerard smiled “Hey.”

Riley stood up, as did Miley and they both walked out of the room to let Frank and Gerard talk. Riley gave Frank a supportive hug before closing the door.
Frank walked over to Gerard and sat in the chair next to him.

“You feeling ok?”

Gerard shrugged “I’m good. I hate hospitals….and these needles.”

Farnk smiled “They said you have to stay tonight but you can check out tomorrow….Look I’m really sorry about…”

Gerard looked at Frank with a look that said ‘don’t even start’. He smiled and then started laughing.

“Frank, with the amount of thrashing you do on stage, I’m amazed it hasn’t happened sooner. At least you didn’t kick me in the balls this time. Shit happens man! Relax!”

Frank looked up at Gerard with a smile. “your not mad?”

“Oh fuck no! You put me in the hospital! The fans will eat this up! People only watch NASCAR for the crashes!”

Frank laughed at Gerard’s joke, happy he wasn’t mad. “you just called me a car crash…”

Gerard smiled “I did. Fuckin spaz….”
Sign up to rate and review this story