Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Game

The Game

by Wicked_Lovely 6 reviews

Brendon couldn't wait to get the new Portal game, he even manged to get Ryan to play with it with him. The only problem, the version they got sucked them into the game. Literally.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-04-08 - Updated: 2011-04-09 - 1391 words

3Exciting
Brendon woke Ryan up early. It wasn't a normal occasion, the only reason Brendon would ever be up before Ryan was if there was something special going on that day. And of course, there was. He hopped on Ryan's bed, clapping his hands as he screamed at him to wake up. After a few minutes of hiding under his sheets and plenty of diligence from Brendon, Ryan got up.
"What?" He groaned as he sat up and Brendon sat down, crossing his legs as he smiled at Ryan.
"You promised to take me to the game store. Remember? Portal 2 comes out today!" Brendon said excitedly. As much as Ryan wanted to deny it, he knew he couldn't. He HAD after all, promised. Ryan grumbled incoherent words under his breath before standing up and stretching.
"Just let me get dressed, okay?" Ryan asked as he pushed Brendon aside to get dressed and do his hair and makeup. Brendon sat in the kitchen of their flat patiently, fully clothed and making Ryan coffee. He had been up long enough to drink two cups before waking Ryan up. After about a half hour of sitting by himself at the kitchen table, Brendon started to wonder how long it would take Ryan to get dressed. And two minutes later, Ryan walked in, fully and overly dressed.
"Oh good, you made coffee." Ryan said with a smile as he took the mug into his hands, sipping at it gingerly. "Have you had breakfast?" He asked as he looked at Brendon, who happened to be tapping his foot in annoyance at Ryan. He couldn't stand how long it took him to get ready.
"No," Brendon said with a sigh. "but I can find something to eat later. Now lets go." Ryan shook his head.
"Nope. You're going to eat now, because as soon as you get that game you'll be playing it nonstop, and won't bother to eat." Ryan said as he started to make the two of them breakfast. Brendon groaned in response.
"Only if you play with me when I get it." Brendon said in a pout. Much to his surprise, Ryan agreed.
"Fine, but you WILL eat." He said with a smile before placing a waffle in front of Brendon and placing one at his seat at the table. He wondered around the kitchen for a few more seconds before getting the jug of orange juice from out of the fridge and putting it on the table.
"Ryannnn!" Brendon groaned. "I wanna go now!" He complained and Ryan smiled a little, sitting down.
"Eat." He said shoving a forkful of syrup covered waffle into Brendon's mouth. Brendon looked upset, but continued to chew anyway. Ryan always made the best food, and Brendon couldn't resist. The two of them eat in silence, not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one. Brendon hurried to eat his food, eating it in large bites at a time, while Ryan paced himself like he always did. Not that Brendon could complain, he was just happy that Ryan had started eating again. Brendon finished before Ryan, cleaning the kitchen while Ryan watched him, not helping, and not finishing his food.
"Ryan! Comeonnnnnn!" Brendon said as he started to shake Ryan, wanting desperately to leave. Ryan laughed.
"Okay, okay." He said as he stood and slipped his shoes on grabbing his keys. Brendon followed close behind like a puppy dog, and practically ran to the car when they were outside. Ryan, on the other hand, took his sweet time, loving the reaction he was getting from Brendon. He unlocked the car, getting in the drivers seat while Brendon got in shotgun, quickly fastening his seat-belt before slamming his hands on the dashboard.
"Drive!" He yelled, barley able to wait much longer. He had already waited months for the game, and Ryan was teasing him about it by moving slowly. Ryan buckled his seat-belt before messing with the radio, checking each station before he decided to just put in a CD. He started the car, driving slowly. "Com'on Ry! Please! I'll do anything if you hurry up." Brendon pleaded. A small smirk tugged on Ryan's lips and Brendon automatically regretted what he said.
"You have to give me head later." Ryan said flirtatiously. Brendon rolled his eyes.
"Fine, just go!" He said and Ryan slammed on the gas, getting to the game store in about five minutes. It scared Brendon to see Ryan drive that crazily, but at the same time it made him happy. Ryan parked the car, getting out with a smile.
"You coming?" He asked as he leaned down to look at Brendon who was still sitting in the car. Brendon snapped out of it, quickly getting out before following Ryan into the small store that smelled like new plastic. Brendon rushed to the cash register, quickly buying the game. Ryan stayed by the door, satisfied that he had gotten what he wanted from Brendon. They walked out of the store large grins on both of their faces for different reasons. They didn't move as quickly as they had before, but their movements remained slightly rushed. The two of them got in the car, Ryan continuing to drive while Brendon opened his new game, reading through the packet in the front of the case.
"You remember that Jon and Spencer will be coming over for lunch, right?" Ryan reminded Brendon.
"Oh my god! Stop treating me like a five year old Ryan!" Brendon whined.
"Brendon, need I remind you that you woke me up at six today to take you to by a new game?" Ryan asked as he laughed a little. Brendon grumbled something that sounded like a joking 'shut up.' Ryan couldn't be happier with that response. He loved how he could control Brendon in just about every situation possible, except in the bedroom. It seemed, that when it came to that, Brendon became exceedingly aggressive and always was the dominant one.
"You're still going to play with me, right?" Brendon asked as they walked into their building, Brendon taking two steps at a time.
"I promised didn't I?" Ryan asked with a smile as he followed Brendon to their door. It was true that Ryan never broke a promise. In fact, Brendon was positive that Ryan had only broken a promise twice the entire time he knew him.
"Yeah." Brendon beamed as Ryan opened the door.
"I'm going to make coffee, want something?" Ryan asked as he walked into the kitchen, Brendon rushing over to the TV to start up their XBox.
"Soda!" Brendon called. "You know, the guy at the game store said that I got a special version of the game." Brendon said with a smile.
"Sounds like a scam." Ryan said as he walked in with a can of coke for Brendon, who took it happily.
"He didn't charge me extra for it. Just said that it would give "The full gaming experience." I don't know, he might have been lying." Brendon shrugged as he opened his can of soda, taking a sip. Ryan left to get his cup of coffee, still tired from being woken up at an overly early hour.
"We'll see." Ryan said as he sat down on the couch next to Brendon, who handed him a controller that was still turned off.
"We have to turn them on at the same time!" Brendon said with a large grin. Ryan loved this side of Brendon, the joking kiddish one that whined when he didn't get what he wanted, and made a joke out of everything. It's not to say that it was the only side of Brendon that Ryan loved, it just happened to be his favorite. Other than his dominant one. Ryan always loved that. He smiled at Brendon. "One the count of three, we'll turn it on at the same time, k?" Ryan nodded and Brendon started counting. "One, two, three." The two of them turned on their remotes at the same time.
There was a bright flash of light, and then darkness.


~~~~~

Yay! New story. I have to admit, I'm surprised that there hasn't been a story like this yet in fanfiction form. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to write something like this, not all angst and crap. Hope you like it.
-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story