Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mama We All Go To Hell

Chapter Twelve

by EmileMCRfreak 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 1634 words

0Unrated
I sat on the living room floor crying, i was losing him, and it was because i was a stupid kid. he was classed as an adult. He could move out and make a life for himself and i was still a little kid holding him back. He was better off without me. He didn't need me. He probably thought he was kissing his little sister or something. I flung my head back, hiting the wall hard, i cried more because of the pain.
'Emile.. whats wrong?' Frankie was standing in the middle of the room watching me.
'He hates me, he hates me, he hates me' I cried hitting my head repeadly off the wall.
'BOB' Frankie ran out of the room and a few minutes him and bob ran back in.
'Emile.. hey hey whats wrong' he touched my arm gently. I looked up, tears running down my face.
'He hates me bob, I'm losing him. I'm just a stupid kid and i'm holdong him back.' I whispered
'Who babe?' Bob ran his fingers over my face wiping away the tears.
'Gerard. I'm losing Gerard' I put my head on my knees and started to cry again. Bob pulled me into his chest and wraped his arms around me. He said something to rank but i didn't hear as i was crying too much. Bob rocked me back and forth trying to calm him down.
'Mikey, i want mikey. where is he? bob wheres Mikey?'
'Shh it's okay Frank has gone to get him, he'll be here ina minute' I just nodded and put my head on his chest. I was starting to drif off when I felt a hand on my cheek. My eyes opened slowly.
'Hey em.. lets go upstaires. you can't sleep on the floor.' Mikey heald out his hand and i took it nodding. He lead me up staires. and i changed for bed. Jacob was past out on my bed so i just moved him gently into the inside and got in, and pulled Mikey in too. I cuddled into his chest.
'What happened Em?' Mikeys fingers where running through my hair.
'i sighed and rolled onto my back, pulling my jamma pants down a little to expose the cuts. I head mikey sigh.
'I'll be right back, don't move.' He got up and left. i pulled my jammas back up and looked over at Jacob. he was all over the place, his hair sticken to his face slightly and his mouth wide open. I giggled, he looked so cute. 10 minutes later Mikey came back into my room. He sat on my bedand told me to pull down my jammes. So i did. He laughed and i pouted.
'What you laughing at?' He was still laughing and i giggled.
'Sexy underwear, they'll really turn my brother on' i pouted.
'Shhh you'll wake jacob' He bit his lip and nodded trying not to laugh again.
'And for your info mikeymouse. your brother thinks there cute' I smirked when he frowened.
'I don't need to know what you and my brother do' I was the one now laughing.
'Then don't be making jokes about my underwear and you wont have to know' He just nodded and took out the tube of cream he had on his pocket. He rubed the cream over the cuts and i flinched. The door opened and Gerard walked in. I couldnt hid the cuts because mikeys hand was in the way, Gerard seen and he had the sadist look on his face. I bit my lip and looked away from his face. Mikey got up and left and Gerard sat down where mikey had been.
'Why didn't you tell me' He was running his hand up my leg, He picked up the tube and finished what mikey was doing.
'Cause i knew you'd hate me. I'm just a stupid kid with problems thats only holding you back' I fnally looked up into his eyes. He looked so sad. It broke my heart.
'Baby i'd never hate you. I love you. And your not some stupid kid. You're my girlfriend. You've been through alot but you need to know that this..' He ran his thumb under the cuts. 'Wont solve them. Talk to me. I'm here for you' I nodded and he leand down and kissed me. It was light and gently. My heart fluttered.
'I promise. I wont do it again' He nodded and looked down and burst out laughing. Once again i pouted.
'What now?' His whole body shook with laughter.
'Nice undies.' I pouted and hit his arm.
'Shut up, i think there cute.' He bit his lip and winked at me. I giggled when he leand down and kissed my stomach. He started kissing lower, getting to my hips, He bit gently on my hip and i moaned.
'G..gerard stop.. J..jacob' was all i i could get out. He Ran the tip of his thoung from one hip to the other and gently kissed my right hip.
'I know baby, sorry' He moved up and gently kissed my lips.
'Up' he said against my lips and i lifted my hips off the bed and he pulled up my jamma pants. Still kissing me.
'Emile' Came a little voice from beside me. I gently pushed Gerard off me and sat up. Looking over at Jacob who was lying on his back looking at me, with a look on his face that said i'm about to cry.
'Hey baby, whats up' I heald out my arms and he sat up crawling into my arms. He wraped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.
'Daddy' He sniffled and started to cry.
'I'll be right back gee' I got up and went down staires. Garry was still out back, Chatting to The guys.
'Garry, someones looking for you. Garry got up straight away and Jacob heald his arms ot to his daddy. Garry got him and Jake cuddled into his dad sniffleing.
'You go back to bed Em, i'll keep him down here with me.' Bob was making faces at Jake making him Giggle. I nodded and headed straight up staires. I walked into my room and locked the door and pushed Gerard into his back straddleing him and kissing him with so much passion. He moaned into my mouth and sat up, pushing me up too.
'Whats gotten into you?'
'Nothing.. yet' I kissed him Again pushing my hips down against him. He growled and pushed me onto my back.
'You really wanna do this?' I all but moaned when his bite my neck.
'Fuck yes' I gasped when he pushed his groin down onto me.
'Then we do it my way, I wont fuck you in this house' I groned and he smirked.
'Why not, i want you' I grabed his hips and pulled him into me has hard as i could.
'Oh fuck' He moaned. 'Because your grandparents, and 3 years old nephew are down staires.'
'But i want you' I bit his lip and be moaned again.
'Oh fuck i want you too, you've no idea'
'Then fucking take me. right now' I had broke him. He growled and pined me to the bed. He started Kissing my neck and biteing lightly. I moand and bucked my hips up, brushing against him, He moaned my name and Kissed my lips. There was so much passion and lust My heart fluttered. He stoped and pulled away.
'We need to slow down. I want this to be about love, lustfull sex can come later' He kissed me slowly but passionately. I wraped my arms around his neak and kissed back with as much pashion he ran his hands down my body to my wait, i quitely moaned and quiver at his touch. HIs hands moved to my jeans and he undid them, tugging them down as i lifted my hips so he could take them off. He got my jeans off and droped them to the floor, running his hands up my leg, makeing me shiver. He sat up and took his top off and my hands went to his jeans and undid them. He dropped his top to the growned and stood up taking his jeans off, i sat up and took my t-shirt off. He laughed a little and i pouted.
'What?' Was he laughing at the way i look?
'I was half expecting your bra to have little pigs on them too' He smirked and laughed.
'Good cos' i thought you where laughing at the way i looked.' He shock his head and got back on the bed, crawling up my body.
'No way baby, Your body is beautiful' He kissed my lips and gently pushed me down. I rolled us over so i was on top. One hand pressed to his chest, the other cupping his cheek. His hands where on my waist as we made out. His hands ran up my back to my bra and undid the hooks letting is fall and taking his off. He Ran his hanf around my back to my boobs, cupping them and gently squeezing them gently making me moan and moving my hips againt his. We moaned eachothers name and he bucked his hips up to meet mine. He quickly removed the reming clothes and got under the cover.



Uhhhh.. does someone wanna help me out with the next chapter.. i've never writen a 'Sex Scene' Before -Blushes- ^^
So... does anyone wanna be kind enough to help me out? You could just um.. maybe write it and then email it to me on Emilemcrfreak@hotmail.com :/
Loveyou
-Emile
Sign up to rate and review this story