Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mama We All Go To Hell

Chapter Eleven

by EmileMCRfreak 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 1084 words

0Unrated
We had gone back over to mine for dinner, My mama had made a huge dinner for us all and we were out in the garden eating and laughing. Garry and Gerard had moved the table out onto the decking were we could sit and eat. I looked around and sadly smiled. Dad would have loved this. I had hardle eatin anyting. I just wasn't hungry.
'You okay sugar?' Gerard put his hand on my leg. everyone turned to looking at me.
'I'm fine' I said and out my head down, messing with the food on my plate with my fork.
'You sure?' Frankie asked. I got up and kissed Jacobs cheek he giggled.
'Stop asking i'm fine' i walked into the house.
'Hey, where you going?' Gerard asked following me.
'Out. and don't follow.' I grabed my bored and walked out, slaming the foor behind me. I went to the skate park. I needed time alone. Time to think. I skated around the park for a bit, but ended up lying on my back on one of the ramps. I was looking up at the sky, watching the clouds form together.
'Gerards worried about you ya'know, where all worried.' Garrys voice eccoed around the empty park. I hadn't even heard him walk up to me.
'Don't.. i'm fine. Just being a moody teenager.' He laughed
'ture, but thers more to it. Talk to me, you never talk to me anymore.' i frowned.
'Thats becaue your never around.'
'Is that what this is about, because i'm not around much?' God he was starting to piss me off. I got up and grabed my bored.
'Yes Garry, because your the only one i don't get to see these day. Get real.
'Don't you dare talk to me like that younge lady' Garry's voice was stren.
'Or what? you'll telly my daddy, pffft fuck off' I shot him the middle finger and walked out of the skate park onto the path. Garry grabed my arm and spun me around.
'You listen to me and you listen good, you are not the only one going through this, you are not the oly one missing him. And you if think you can acted like the snotty teenager then your wrong. you are 16 years old not 21. i will not have you speak to me like that. you got it?' I nodded.
'Now get home, your grounded.' once again i nodded and he pushed me towords the gate. We walked home in slience. me infort of him. I walked through the door and was headed straight upstaires to my room and locked my door. I went over to my guitar case and opened it up, pulling up the velvit padding the coverd the inside of the case, taking out my shinny old friend. I stood up and undid y skinny jeans pulling them down a little to expose the top of my tight just under my hips. I sliced the skin, hissing as the red llquied ran freely. I repest 3 mort times untill i grabbed the tissue on my bed and heald it to the small cuts. I had gone deeper ten normal but not deep enough tp bleed out or scare. I learned how deep i can go without leaving a scare behind. they stopped bleeding after a few minutes. I had just placed it back in my case and closed it up when there was knock on the door. I did back up my jeans wiping my eyes before unlocking my door and opening it. Gerard was stood at the door he smiled and opened his arms out for me, i took the few steped towards him and put my arms around his waist, reasting my head on his chest, He held me close to him, his head resting ontop of mine.
'I'm sorry i snaed at you' He held me tighter.
'It's okay baby, i forgve you' He kissed the top of my head and pulled away taking my hand and pulling me towards the stairs.
'Garry wants you down staries.' I sighed and nodded, bracing myself for the worst.

When we went down stairs Gerard lead my into the sitting rom, kissed me and said he'd be out back with the rest. He left closing the door. I stood there awkwordly waiting for Garry to shout at me but in stead he stood up and pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me. I burst into tears clinging to him.
'I'm sorry i had ago earlyer.' He rubbed me back, i just nodded against his chest. I couldn't say anything. i didn't know what to say. I cried and when i had clamed down we talked. He huged me and went back outside. I leand against the wall and sighed. The heater was on and my ass was bruning a little but i didn't really care I closed my eyes. I felt somes hands beside mine on the heater and a body press against mine, before i opened my eyes i felt lips against my neck, Kissing at first then gently nipping and sucking.
'God Gee your such a vampire' I giggled and he placed his hand geantly on my hips pulling me closer to him.
'You love it baby' He laughed when i moned. His voice was just so god dame sexy. He kissed me and i kissed him back, sliding my arms around his neck. He ran his thoung over my lips but i refused to let him enter, he grond in annoince and i smiled against his lips, I finally let him in and his thoung romed my mouth, He moand and griped my hips. it hurt and i flinched because of the fresh cuts. He felt me flinch and he pulled back and looked at me weirdly. He added more pressure on my hips and i flinched again, trying to distracted him, i kissed him again but he back away.
'What wrong?' He looked down at my hips and back up to my face.
'Nothing' i shock my head and tried to pull him towards me, but he didn't budg.
'Emile don't lie to me' I sighed.
'It's nothing for you to worrie about, okay?'
'Emile'
'Gerard' i smirked. He shock his head and walked out Slamming the front door behind him. I sighed and slid down the wall. He was pissed and i knew it.
Sign up to rate and review this story