Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Girl Who Ran

Thank You For The Venom

by mybitterlife 0 reviews

Rayne runs away, Oli cheats, meet Linda :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 956 words

0Unrated
The young girl named Rayne walked along the empty road, not really sure of her destination, she just had to get away from the pain her family had caused her, all the fights, arguments, she couldn't take it anymore... she did love her family she just couldn't handle them.

So she walked, walked away from the pain that has been caused for years. She didn't know where she was going, but suddenly an idea came into her head. She picked up her phone and searched for Oli, she was hesitant about calling him, it was 11PM, she always knew that he was to good for her... so why would he care?

After a while thinking in the cold dark night she phoned him. When he answered she mumered a quick "Sorry, didn't mean to call you." and hung up. She had changed her mind, so instead looked for Frankie's number in her phone. He was her best friend. When Frankie answered he shouted "HEEEEYYY!" down the phone at Rayne. "Just like you Frankie... loud as normal," Frankie always had an act for cheering Rayne up "So what did you want anyway?" Frankie asked "Well... you see... it's just...."
"Spit it out!" Frankie shouted egarly.

Just then, Rayne noticed where she was. Her subconcious mind had brought her to Frankie's house. Rayne gasped. "What?!" Frankie shouted, growing worried. "Look outisde.." Rayne whispered.

"Whaa...?" Frankie said "Are you trying to scare me or something!?" "No... please... just look..." Frankie walked over to his window and saw Rayne standing cluelessly outside her door "YAY YOU'RE HERE...." Frankie screamed as he hung up the phone and ran outside and greeted Rayne with a hug "Hi, Frankie..." "Hello Rayne... what brings you here at this time...?"

Rayne looked at the ground, bitting her lip slightly. Frankie looked at her. "Well?..." She pressed. "I.. I.. I ran away." She whispered, a tear escaped her eye. Frankie pulled her into another hug. "Why though?" Frankie asked, Rayne pulled back and looked at Frankie. "You really need to ask?"

Oh... right that..." Frankie said feeling a bit stupid about asking "I'm sorry..." "It's...ok" Rayne said "So... do you have a place to go...?" Frankie smiled "Not really..." "Well you do now!" Frankie said with a big grin on his face as he pulled her into his house "Mum... Rayne's staying for a while... Ok?"

Frankie's mum, Donna looked at Rayne, then back at Frankie. Then she smiled. "Sure.. for how long?" Rayne bit her lip again, before Frankie quickly said "She has family problems, so maybe a while. Well we are both really tired, k bye." Frankie grabbed Rayne's hand and dragged her up the stairs to his room, locking the door.

"Wait... FRANKIE!" his mum shouted but Frankie ignored her "Hello there room mate" Frankie said laughing "Hello..." Rayne said looking out of the window to the small street that was in view "I have a question..." "Hm?" Rayne said looking about at Frankie "Why didn't you just phone Oli, his parents are so easy going and they love you too..." "Well... it's just that...."

Rayne paused. "It's just... he wouldn't want me..." Frankie sighed, shaking his head. He knew Rayne had self-confidence problems, and was always thinking the worst about herself. "Rayne! You know he loves you! you have to stop thinking like this! I'm not kicking you out, but at least phone him and tell him about this?" Rayne shot a worried look towards Frankie, but then slowly nodded her head and lifted out her phone.

"...Are you sure about this...?" Rayne said pushing the phone away from her "Phone him now or I'll kick you out" Frankie said with a smile on his face "Fine..." Rayne said as she typed in Oli's number in her phone. She waited for him to pick up. "Helllo~" said a very feminan voice "...Oli!?" Rayne said, she knew no one else used his phone "Nope... it's Jenny.... Oli's in the bathroom..."
"Who are you to Oli...?" Rayne asked "I'm his girlfriend... why?" asked Jenny "WHAT... but....I'm his girlfriend...." Rayne said in a soft voice

Rayne quickly handed the phone to Frankie, before bursting into tears. Frankie looked at Rayne, then lifted the phone. "Hello, who's this?...... who?!... Put Oli on NOW!... I don't care where the fuck he is!!....You fucking cheater!!.... What do you mean isn't what it looks like?!....Next time I see you, you'll be lucky to survive the fucking hospital!!... Whatever, bye!!!!" Frankie screamed the last bit, and slammed the phone off before putting his arm around Rayne. "It's okay. He's not worth it, sssshhh, sssshh." He tried her best to comfort Rayne but it didn't seem to be working.
"How could he do this to me!?" Rayne said breaking down in the comfort of Frankies arms "I...I loved him... and this is how he repays me!?" "Come on Rayne... it's gonna be ok... I promise... look at me" Rayne lifted her head and looked in Frankies eyes "You'll be fine..." "T...Thank you Frankie..." Rayne said as the tears stopped flowing down her cheeks and she layed in Frankies arms for a while "Don't worry about it... next time I see him... I'll break his legs... he doesn't deserve anyone like you" Frankie thought.

Rayne clung to Frankie, making his shirt all wet with the tears. She really loved him, he meant so much to her. And feeling had developed more than "friends" over the years, but she was to scared to admit it as the friendship was to valuable. After she had finished crying, she lay with him on the bed, in his arms. They fell asleep fast, as the night had worn them out.
Sign up to rate and review this story