Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Girl Who Ran

This is how I Disapear.

by mybitterlife 0 reviews

Please just read? Plot thickens :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 652 words

0Unrated
In the morning Rayne woke up and looked around the room she was in. She couldn't remember the events that happened the night before, the only thing she did remember was that she ran away. She looked around and she saw someones chest 'Who is that?' she thought "H...Hello...?" Rayne said sounding extremly stupid "Mm... Hello Rayne.... are you ok?" Frankie said taking his arms off her and rubbing his eyes.
"What... what happened last night...?" Rayne said yawning "You.. don't remember Frankie said laughing a bit "No I don't" Rayne said a bit angry. Frankie gave her a hug and said "Oli... welll... he's kinda cheating on you..."

Rayne laughed harshly. "Knew it!" she said. Frankie looked at her as if she had gone insane, but shrugged it off. After they had woken up properly they went downstairs to get some breakfast, it was the summer holidays, so no school. Frankie made some toast and beans for him and Rayne. She thanked him and slowly eat the toast. Afterwards they went to watch some television. Rayne felt comfortable in Frankies arms curled up on the sofa. She pulled out her phone, she had 3 missed calls from Oli, 4 from her mum and 6 from her dad. She sighed and put it back in her pocket.

"I think you should phone them..." Frankie said letting go of her "Haahaha, why?" Rayne said looking at him "Well phone your mum and tell her your save because she might phone the police or something" Frankie said sniggering(sp?) "...And Oli?" Rayne said looking at the carpet "Phone him..." "WHAT!?" "Tell him that you're dumping him and you're to good for him, and any guy would be lucky to have you and that you deserve to be happy and not with a fucktard like him" Frankie said staring into space "Frankie...." Rayne said tearing up "Hmm?" "Can you do it..?" She asked "Only for Oli... you need to explain what's happening to your family, just let them know you're save... I'm sure they'll be happy then..."

Rayne nodded, and pulled out her phone. She got up Oli's contact number, and handed the phone to him. After a couple of ring's Rayne could here Oli's voice. "It's Frankie, now listen here you pathetic piece of scum.... no, she doesn't want to talk to you... listen! shes dumping you, she was always to good for you anyway.... don't fucking bring that slut into anything... right, well you're dumped mate, you were always just a bit of fun for her... right, bye, wanker!" Frankie hung up, and handed the phone to Rayne smiling. "Your turn."
"Thank you Frankie..." Rayne said pushing the phone away as she hugged him tight "Thank you for everything..." "Well what are friends for right?" Frankie said smiling at her "Phone. Mum. Now!" Rayne picked up the phone and started to call but she was day dreaming... the word friend he used made her hessiate 'I forgot we're just friends... he doesn't and will never feel the same about me... I'll just have to hide my feelings' at that moment someone on the other side of the phone answered "Hello...? Helllloooo~?" Raynes mum Grace said "Oh...mum... hey... it's me Rayne?" Rayne said "WHERE ARE YOU!? HOW ARE YOU!? ARE YOU SAFE!? I LOVE YOU! PLEASE COME HOME!!!!" "No mum... never."

Grace gasped down the phone. "But Rayne.. Why not?" Rayne let out a bitter laugh. "Are you serious?!" She half yelled down the phone. "All the fighting, arguments, it's just to much!" She yelled, shoking her mother. "We'll get it sorted, please darling, please just come home! I love you, we love you!" Rayne shook her head, "No, mum I'm safe that's all you need to know.. I'll, I'll speak to you later. I love you to.. Goodbye." She hung up the phone, and started to cry fresh tears, hugging Frankie once more.
Sign up to rate and review this story