Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Girl Who Ran

I Don't Love You

by mybitterlife 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 687 words

0Unrated
"That sounded hard..." Frankie said holing her close to his chest "But you're safe and I'll never let anything hurt you or worry you... I... I..." Rayne looked up into the eyes of Frankie in which she fell in love "I... need the bathroom... be back soon" Frankie could bring himself to say the 3 words that so maybe people find are to say "I love you" Rayne sat on the couch and dried her tears. "For a minute there I thought he was going to say he loved me..."

Frankie came back through to the living room after a couple of minutes, asuming his position back next to Rayne. They decided to put on a Horror movie, Shaun of the dead. After about half an hour Rayne was cowering behind Frankie, whom wore a smug smile on his face.

"What's wrong Rayne... scared?" Frankie said laughing "No..No it's just... AAAHHHH" Rayne screams and cowers back behind Frankie. "Come here Rayne... stop cowering...." Frankie said as he pulls Rayne from her hiding spot "I promise... I'll protect you from fiction" Frankie said laughing "Stop making fun of me" Rayne said laughing a bit "Wh...what are you doing...?" "Nothing..." Frankie said as*
he pulled Rayne and sat her on his lap "If you're scared you can just tell me and I'll hug you and it'll be fine" "Are you sure...?" "Possitive... anyway the movie is almost over" Frankie said laughing.

Rayne smiled and looked up, staring into Frankies eyes. She expected Frankie to freak out, but instead he looked back. Frankie smiled widely and Rayne couldn't help but giggle, she loved his smile. "Frankie-" She began, "I-I- i think I" She was stopped at the sudden pressure of Frankie's lips on hers, but all to soon he pulled away. "I'm, I'm so sorry- I, erm," Rayne giggled. "The only reason you should be sorry is that you pulled away." And with that, there lips connected once more.
Their lips met and they felt like it was natural, it felt right to them. None of them have ever felt so happy. Rayne felt addrenoline rush through her veins, she felt like they belonged together...

Frankie was so happy. He had never felt happier, but the moment was ruined by the front door opening, and Frankie's mum enterned the room. They pulled apart but it was to late, she had already saw..

What... what's going on?" Linda said "It's not what it looks like mum... it's my fault..." Frankie said "I thought I could trust you two... I was wrong..." Linda said as she turned her back and said "Don't ever do this again... or I'll sned you back home Rayne..." "Mum you can't do that" Frankie shouted as he stood up and walked over to his mum "Oh but I can..." Linda said as she gave Rayne a dirty look "You know what... leave now..."

Rayne stood up. "No, sit back down Rayne." Frankie said, before turning to his mum with girtted teeth. "If she leaves, I leave." Linda's jaw dropped, and gasped. "Y-you can't d-do that!" Frankie smiled evily, "Oh, but I can." Rayne sat silently on the sofa, she didn't want to be the cause of a family dispute.

"...No it's fine Frankie.... I'll leave.... I'm sorry for everything..." Rayne said running out with tears streaming down her face "Rayne... WAIT!" Frankie said but he was to late "Do you see what you've done... she's got nowhere to go..." Frankie said as his eyes started to tear up "She's always got Oli..." Grace said as she left the room, she left Frankie speechless in the room.

Rayne ran and ran and ran. She found herself at the nearby public park. She sat on the swing, wondering what her next move was. Then, her phone ran. it read "Oli" she decided she had nothing to loose, and answered it. "hello?" She answered. "Thank god it's you! Rayne I have so much to explain to you! please, come to mine? I really need to talk to you, please?" Rayne sighed but agreed, she had nowhere else to go.
Sign up to rate and review this story