Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Picture Me Broken

Behind Closed Doors

by Katrina_Adams 6 reviews

“You know, somebody’s gonna have to take your virginity away soon, Bren. And if that’s not Ryan, you know who’s it going to be,” Pete says, as he took a hold of Brendon’s arm.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2011-08-06 - Updated: 2011-08-06 - 930 words

2Original
They stayed lying there together for some time. Brendon, uncomfortable underneath the older man’s body. Ryan, keeping a grip on Brendon’s hair, as his tongue invaded his mouth. After what seemed like half an hour, Ryan slowly pulls away, and got off. “Hm, well, I’ll be back later. You stay here,” Ryan says, and then walks out of the room.

Brendon sat up, watching Ryan walk out. He sighs softly in relief, knowing he would have some of his own time to think. His eyes widened as he heard the door lock, from the outside. He shot up, quickly running to the door, frantically turning the door knob, and nothing. It wouldn’t open.

“I’m locking you in, just to teach you a lesson,” Ryan said, as he slips the key into his back pocket. Brendon whimpered, and continued to turn the door knob helplessly. “N-no! Why?!” Brendon cries.

“Just to make sure you don’t try to run away again,” Ryan says, before a smirk went on his face and he disappeared into Jon and Spencer’s bedroom.

Brendon’s eyes widened once more and continued to turn the door knob, but with no avail. After a small while, Brendon lied down on Ryan’s bed, trying to make himself go to sleep to make time go by faster. After about half an hour, Brendon heard a key in the door, and immediately sits up. If it was Ryan, Brendon didn’t want to seem weak or anything.

It wasn’t Ryan. It was Pete. Brendon’s breath stopped, and looks at him. Pete merely smirked at him as he closed the door. “Hey, Bren. What’s up?” Pete asked casually. “U-um. Ryan locked me in,” Brendon said softly.

Pete chuckles and nods. “Yeah, I know. He’s in Spencer and Jon’s room,” Pete said.

“Can he let me out?”

“No, he’s busy,” Pete said, smirking.

Brendon grimaces a bit as he thought of what Ryan could’ve been doing in there right now. “It’s okay. You have me to keep you busy,” Pete said, as he walks closer to Brendon.

Brendon quickly shot up off the bed, and backed away from Pete as much as he could. But seeing at how small Ryan’s room was, there wasn’t much to go. He only about five feet away from Pete.

Pete chuckles, and walks closer to Brendon, smirking at his actions. “Aw, come on, Bren. I don’t bite,” Pete says as he steps into Brendon’s space, with only a few inches until their chests were touching. Brendon’s breathing gets a bit faster, as he stares at Pete with fear.

This seemed to amuse Pete.

“You know, somebody’s gonna have to take your virginity away soon, Bren. And if that’s not Ryan, you know who’s it going to be,” Pete says, as he took a hold of Brendon’s arm.

Brendon shook his head quickly. “N-no,” Brendon says shakily, as he turned his head to the side, refusing to look at him.

He heard Pete chuckle and felt his hot breath on his cheek, and shivers slightly.

--

“Mm~” Ryan moans against Jon’s mouth as Jon’s arms tightened around his waist, while Spencer had his hand down his pants, groaning as he watches them.

“Mm I love you guys so much~” Ryan moans as he pulls away from Jon, and shoved his tongue down Spencer’s throat now, while Spencer toyed with Ryan’s belt loops on his tight jeans. It wasn’t long before Ryan’s jeans were being pulled down to his knees when they all heard a scream.

They all froze, and looked over at the doorway, wondering where it came from. It was Brendon.

Ryan sighs softly, thinking that Brendon just probably wanted to get out. He would go check on him. Ryan pulled his jeans back up and buttoned them up as Jon and Spencer’s mouths collided.

As Ryan began to make his way out of their room, he started thinking. He hoped Brendon didn’t manage to break the door down. Sure, the door was old, creaky, and a bit worn out, but it was locked from the outside, and it was strong enough to contain little Brendon.

The door was still closed once Ryan was there. He wondered what Brendon could’ve been screaming about. Ryan took the key out of his pocket and opened the door. His eyes widened at what he saw. Pete was on top of Brendon, attempting to undo his jeans. Brendon’s eyes met Ryan’s, and Ryan could clearly see Brendon was scared. “Get. Off. Him.”

Pete looks over at Ryan and smirks. “Come to join us?” Pete questions, as he climbed off Brendon. Ryan snorted a little. “You wish,” Ryan says. Ryan knew from experience, that Pete was always too rough. Pete was never someone to cause pleasure, only to cause pain.

Pete smirks. “You used to like it.”

Ryan chewed on his bottom lip as his gaze went over to Brendon now. He was just lying there, watching the two of them. “Just, leave him alone, Pete,” Ryan said, as he walks around Pete, and sits down on the edge of his bed, next to Brendon.

Pete chuckles as he looks at the both of them. “Alright. You know what you’re gonna have to do, Ryan,” Pete said before he walked out, purposely closing the door behind him.

Ryan sighs softly, as he looks down at Brendon.
Sign up to rate and review this story