Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Picture Me Broken

Different

by Katrina_Adams 10 reviews

The silence was constant, and it felt nice.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-20 - Updated: 2011-11-20 - 483 words

1Exciting
Brendon looked up at Ryan as he was being stared down. He was sure that his heartbeat was audible, even from three feet away from where Ryan was. Ryan sighs, and sat down next to Brendon. Brendon quickly shuffled away to the corner of the bed, curled up against the wall. Ryan simply stared at the young boy who hugged onto his knees. Ryan let out another sigh, as he reached over, held Brendon’s head in his hand and forced him to look up.

Brendon closed his eyes tightly, trying to squirm away from the older man. He let out shaky, soft whimpers as he had his eyes clenched closed, hoping this was all just one bad dream. “Stop,” Ryan said, as he gently ran his fingers through the younger boy’s hair, attempting to calm him down.

“G-go away,” Brendon stammered out.

“I’m not gonna do anything,” Ryan said in a frustrated tone, as he shook Brendon by his shoulders. Brendon slowly opened his eyes, causing a few tears to surround his chocolate brown eyes from keeping them shut so tight. Ryan sighs softly, as he wiped the tears away. It was weird for Ryan to do this, and Brendon seemed to sense this too. “You have to stay away from Pete,” Ryan says, “No matter what he does.”

“I d-did, I t-tried,” Brendon whispered in a shaky voice as he wrapped his arms around himself.

“Well, then try harder,” Ryan said coldly, before getting up, pulling the younger boy with him. Brendon, wide-eyed and confused, allowed himself to be pulled harshly out of the room and down the hall, toward the old, squeaking staircase. He had no idea where he was being led to. Ryan walked quickly and swiftly down the staircase while Brendon tried not to stumble down the steps too much.

He was led into the kitchen, and to his surprise, watched Ryan unlock the back door with one hand while the other held the younger boy’s arm. Once the door was open, a small breeze of fresh, cool air entered the kitchen. Brendon hadn’t felt this in awhile now, from being kept inside the house. Ryan walked outside, pulling Brendon with him, who followed like a lost puppy.

Ryan sat down on a log near the side of the house, letting go of Brendon’s arm. The younger boy stared at Ryan in curiosity. The elder simply patted the spot beside him, motioning for the younger boy to come sit next to him, without looking up. Brendon complied, pulling his knees close to himself as he looked ahead at the lake that could be spotted about thirty feet from the house. The silence was constant, and it felt nice. The only thing that shook Brendon out of his state of calmness was that cold shock of Ryan’s hand being placed on Brendon’s.
Sign up to rate and review this story