Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We were suppose to be forever...

Chapter 13

by _acidMonster 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-06 - Updated: 2011-08-06 - 907 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13

“F-Frank…” I called. I’d only come round to go bring him his phone, which he’d left behind. He looked at me, pale faced, shocked at the fact I’d seen him kiss Jamia. “Wh-why?”

“Gee, I’m sorry… I… It was the heat of the moment,” he replied, talking fast. I ignored him, and tried fighting back the tears. I looked at Jamia, she had the same sorry look on her face. I wanted to forgive them, but something inside me told me not to, and I trusted it.

“Why Frank!?” I yelled across the room. My fists clenched, and I knew for a fact my eye was twitching uncontrollably.

“I’m sorry, it was a last time thing, I promise you, that’s all it was!” He was scared, not for him, but for us. He wanted this more than anything, so why would he have done this? Nothing made sense anymore.

“Just, please, don’t talk to me,” I mumbled, as I began stumbling back outside, head down. I heard Jamia say something, and Frank was over by me, like a bullet.

“Gerard, you really think I’d throw us away? After everything that’s happened between us in the last 10 years, and we’re finally together and you think I’m going to dispose of one of the only things I’ve ever wanted, just like that?” Tears were filling my eyes, I didn’t know about Frankie’s, because I refused point blank not to look at him.

“I don’t know. That kiss seemed pretty worth throwing us away,” I muttered, under my breath. He caught what I said and stepped right in fronts of me, put his hands on my shoulder and looked straight into my eyes.

“I love you, with every millimetre of my heart, body and soul. Nothing could ever stop it, nothing ever has. You’re the one, for me, Gerard; my soul mate. Things like us don’t just happen for no reason, we’re here to make each other happy, and I can’t do that if you don’t forgive and trust me,” I broke eye contact, but he only jerked my head back and wiped away my tears. “I love you,” he smiled.

“I don’t know if I can rotgive you,” I sniffled.

“Gerard, you do know,” by this time, his eyes resembled puppy’s eyes. He didn’t mean what he’d done, I could see that.

I felt a weird buzzing on my leg, my phone was ringing. Quickly. I pulled myself together and answered it.

“Hello?” I said, bravely, putting on a face.

“Hi Gerard, it’s me…” Lyn-Z mumbled. “I was just calling to say that I’ve thought it over and I will sign the divorce papers, I’ll also drop Bandit off tomorrow,” My expression changed completely.

“Oh, Lyn-Z that’s fantastic! Thank you so much,” I just wanted to explode and skip all over the place.

“It’s okay, bye,” she hung up before I could say anything. Frank was looking at me, smiling.

“Don’t smile at me, Frank. You’re still not forgiven,” I was angry at him now, I don’t think there was any way for me to even consider forgiving him.

“But we get Bandit back and she’ll sign the papers!” he was hiding something else, there was something about his happiness that just seemed a little off.

“What are you hiding?” All the color disappeared from his face, and he began to look very nervous.

“Nothing…” Liar. If he expected me to forgive him, then why didn’t he tell me the truth.

“Don’t lie to me, Frank. I know you are. You’re nervous, you were fine before Lyn-Z called…” then I thought about it some more. “Wait, what did you say to her to make her change her mind?” My jaw was clenching, he’d blackmailed her with something, which was totally unlike Frank.

“She told me a secret, and I promised not to tell if she did what I said…” I said, more coolly. There was no panic anymore.

“You’re never going to tell me, are you?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Never,” he grinned.

“Frankie, I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. Let’s just forget it ever happened, okay?” I said, apologetically. He nodded at my proposal, and grabbed hold of my arm.

“Can you buy me ‘I love you’ cookies?” he asked me, like a little girl, fluttering his eyelids.

“If anything, you should be buying me them!” I laughed.

“Oh, so can we go get some? Because I reeeaaally want some cookies…” he seriously did resemble a puppy sometimes, he was jumping around, begging for me to take him.

“I suppose so… But we should take Jamia and the twins,” I suggested.

“But the girls can’t eat cookies, yet…” he said.

“I’m sure they do some baby ones,” I laughed.

While we were waiting to be served, I sent a quick text to Ray asking how Mikey was doing. Apparently, everything was going fine and they were back to normal. So I asked if they wanted to join us. The whole My Chem family were together, all that was missing now was my little girl.

But I’d have her by tomorrow, and because of that, I kept on smiling the whole night long.
Sign up to rate and review this story