Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey Isn't Okay

Your Dead.

by paintmylife 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-07 - Updated: 2011-08-07 - 381 words - Complete

0Unrated
I clear the space where Ray once was, his guitar sits in the corner of the room. I kiss it gently, it was never to be played again. I feel a tear spill from my eye and spiral down my cheek.

"You okay man?" Gerard walks in, his own eyes red from crying. Frank follows him, nervously biting his lip-ring.
"I'll never be okay again," I sigh. "I loved him, you know that... And it's all my fault."
"It's never your fault," Frank says, patting me on the back supportively. "There's nothing that was your fault in this situation. It was the homophobic bastards."

I think back to Ray sitting on his hospital bed. His head was tipped to one side, his lopsided mouth smiling a little.
"He's not himself anymore," the doctor informed us. "It appears that is brain has been more severely affected than before. In fact, I don't think he even knows his own name let alone anything about, well, anyone."
I felt my heart break inside once he said that. Coming to the realisation that Ray - my Ray- couldn't remember a thing about us. Not one thing. And he never would.
"What should we do?" Frank asked, his eyes looking sore.
"Turn off his life support."
"Mike-" Gerard looked at me like I was insane.
"He'd want it to be like that," I said, stroking Ray's hair.
"I think you should," the doctor approved sadly. "He's completely unaware of anything now. It's a wasted life."
"Can we do something with his body?" I asked, noticing Gerard had put his arm around my shoulders. "What can we do with his... organs." I began to sob uncontrollably at that point, Gerard's shirt becoming soaked through in seconds.
"It can all be donated..." even the doctor was crying now, just looking at Ray's innocent face was enough.

Preparing for a funeral is always hard. I want it to be easy, so easy. But it never will be. I can't believe it's come to this... I really can't.

A/N - Its over! Sorry, sorry, sorry. I never wanted to kill Ray off! I love Ray, I really do. But thankyou for all the R&R's. Check out my other stories. I love you guys -holds out hands- THIS MUCH!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story