Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How much do you value the lives of your idols?

Those tear stained hazel eyes.

by secretive 5 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-08-07 - Updated: 2011-08-08 - 957 words

2Exciting
The small camera light flashed red, indicating that it was on. Whatever happened now would be shown to the world. “W-what are you doing?” I asked them as Robert strode over to me, still with his signature calm look on his face. Will stood behind the camera so his face was not in shot.
“You have a week to give us the money,” Will said, his voice masked in a husky tone. “Or we’ll kill them.” Ryan let out a loud whimper as Robert reached me, he grabbed the cuff of my shirt and dragged me up to my feet. The handcuffs that bound me scraped along the metal pole behind me. My body began to shake violently as fear overtook me. My one free hand clenched into a fist, I knew I was going to get hurt. I swung my fist as Robert’s arm, but he took the full blow of it without even a flinch.
My eyes began to water as I knew what was going to happen next. Robert raised his huge, clenched fist. I closed my eyes. A few seconds later, i felt an agonising pain spread through the side of my face. I screamed out in pain as Robert let go of me and i fell down to the floor in a crumpled pile. My handcuffs dragged along the metal pole, scraping my wrist. I felt my warm blood spill down my arm as i screamed loudly. I grasped the side of my face as I whimpered pathetically on the floor. “STOP IT!” Ryan cried in the background. I felt a sharp pain sting in my ribcage as Robert’s large black boot hit me. I screamed out in pain. I’d never been hurt like this before. “PLEASE, PLEASE STOP!” Ryan sobbed as Robert kicked me again. I felt completely humiliated. I was shaking like mad, my eyes stung with tears that I fought desperately. And what made it worse was that the whole world would see me.
“B-Brendon...” Ryan sobbed as Robert backed away from me. He stood behind the camera beside Will. I curled myself into a ball on the floor, trying to hide myself. I wrapped my arm around my stomach to try and stop the horrific churning sensation in my gut. Ryan sniffled, trying to hold back sobs. “Brendon... I...” It seemed as if he was trying to say something, but it wouldn’t come out.
“If you do not give in to our demands,” Robert began, “This will only get worse.” Robert switched off the camera. The two men left the room silently, leaving Ryan and I in a state of shock.
“Brendon... Bren... please say something, please, please....” Ryan begged through sobs.
“Ryan...” I managed to force out, it was painful to speak. Ryan sighed in relief , he budged himself over as far as he could get to me. He leaned forward; I looked up to see his brilliant hazel eyes gleaming only a few metres away from me. He was too far away to touch, but close enough that I could see every detail on his face. I dragged myself painfully up, moving closer to him. He held back his tears as once again, our eyes held into contact. I moved closer and closer, my arm stinging as warm blood still trickled down it. I winced a little, but still edged myself closer to Ryan.
I had moved closer to him than I thought was possible whilst bound in handcuffs. Our faces were only inches away. He hesitated a little, looking as if he were going to talk, but no words came. We just knelt, so close to each other we could feel each other’s cool breath. His lips trembled a little as we both shook nervously. Pain still stabbed through almost every inch of my body, but Ryan placing his warm hand on the side of my face almost made me forget. “Brendon... are you, Are you okay?” He breathed,
“I’m ... much better now.” I sighed, and with one last gulp, I swallowed my fear and pressed my lips against his. Ryan tensed up, then softly relaxed, kissing me back. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip as I parted my lips slightly, allowing his tongue to meet mine. I ran my fingers through his still soft hair as he placed his hand on the back of my head, pushing me closer to him. I moved my arm down to grip his waist as my other arm wrapped softly around his back. My head spun wildly as I held him in my embrace. Then I realised, ‘both’ of my arms were around him. We both gasped as the kiss ended. Ryan’s tear stained eyes stared down at my bleeding wrist.
“Brendon...” he gasped, his eyes lighting up.”Your handcuff...” I glared down at my handcuff; blood was dripping down onto my hand because my handcuff was slightly open. The sharp, open edge had sliced my skin, but ... I was free.
“It must’ve happened either when he picked me up or dropped me...” I beamed to Ryan.
“When the cuffs scraped along the pole...” Ryan smiled,
“I’m free...” I breathed.
I was no longer bound to the cold, metal pole. I was free to move around the room, but Ryan wasn’t. He was still trapped, but at least now we had a slight advantage. “You... you could try and escape.” Ryan told me, a pained expression painted into his perfect face. My heart sunk, I would not leave without him. I took his face into my hands, staring straight into his eyes.
“Ryan, I will get us out of here ‘together’!” I breathed. “I promise.”
Sign up to rate and review this story