Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How much do you value the lives of your idols?

If he touches you again i'll kill him.

by secretive 4 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-08-11 - Updated: 2011-08-12 - 948 words

2Moving
I can’t even begin to explain how hard it was to sleep across the room from him that night. Knowing that I had the freedom to sleep with him in my arms, but that Will and Robert could walk in any minute and notice I was free. Then we would have no hope. So I slept the way I did the night before, uncomfortably. I did dream of him though. I dreamt that we were free, away from this awful place. That we were living together, nowhere fancy, just a small house somewhere. Of course, the house didn’t matter, it was the fact that Ryan was there. In the dream we didn’t even seem like a couple. We were just stood together at the front door of the house looking up at the place we were going to spend our lives. Then Ryan turned to me, his hazel eyes glistening in the brilliant sunlight. The warm rays bounced off his radiant skin as his perfect lips formed a dazzling smile.
Suddenly, I shot up. I was woken by a loud slamming noise. I looked over at the door; it was flung open, although nobody was there. I looked over at Ryan; his eyes were wide as he stared over at the open door, then over to me. My already racing heartbeat began to speed up as the corners of his lips began to curl up into a slight smile. I grinned back at him stupidly, and then we both averted our gaze back to the open door. I could hear voices, they sounded like they were only just outside the door. I listened, but couldn’t make out what they were saying.
Ryan and I both jumped back a little as Will and Robert strode into the room. Once again Wills gaze immediately fell upon Ryan. His small, green eyes stalked his every movement. I could feel my face flushing red as anger bubbled up inside me. Robert didn’t even glance at either of us. He just stood blankly in the middle of the room, staring at the wall. “It won’t be long now until we break them.” Robert stated in a deep, intimidating tone. I saw Ryan’s expression change from nervousness to terror. Will’s eyes seemed to light up as Ryan became more scared. “We will break them,” Robert said, “and they will give in.”
“B-break us?” Ryan stuttered, now everybody’s eyes were fixed on him. I was surprised that he had actually spoken at all. Robert widened his eyes as he strode over to Ryan. He kicked him hard in the ribs. The anger brewing inside me was almost causing me to explode as Ryan whimpered.
“Do not speak!” he yelled as Ryan cowered below him. “Not you, the government, the public. You’ll be free soon.” We both stared at Robert in amazement as he paced slowly back to the middle of the room and resumed his neutral position. “They say they won’t negotiate with us, the few that have tried have been arrested, but they will, in time.”
“Who? Who’s tried?” Ryan cried, tears beginning to brim in his eyes.
“I’ve told you not to speak!” Robert bellowed, he turned to face Ryan, his eyes burning a hole right through him, but Ryan didn’t move. He stared right back at Robert, somehow managing to find any morsels of courage he had. Will sighed,
“A few crazed fans, and a couple of your friends actually, Jon, Spencer...” Will explained to Ryan.
“SPENCER!” I cried, Ryan just sobbed harder.
“They’ve both been arrested!?” Ryan sobbed. “Fuck! Let me out of here, it’s not their fault!” Ryan cried, tugging harshly at his handcuffs, but knowing it would make no difference.
Will knelt down next to Ryan as he pulled violently at his chains. Ryan backed away when he saw Will, but Will moved closer to him. I moved closer too, just close enough that it didn’t look suspicious. Ryan’s face screwed up as he backed as far away as possible from Will. “It’s okay...” Will breathed, “They all want you back, but you’re with me now,” Ryan squirmed in disgust as Will ran his bony fingers through Ryan’s hair. I was desperate to get up and punch him in his stupid face, but I couldn’t. Ryan looked over at me, obviously scared. His body shook as he mouthed to me ‘Don’t move.’ I felt as if my blood was boiling as I breathed heavily through gritted teeth. How dare he touch my Ryan. “GET OFF HIM!” I shouted over, Will ignored me completely.
“Will!” Robert yelled, Will looked over at Robert, then back to Ryan. He scampered to his feet and scurried over to Robert. They both left the room without another word, leaving me in a state of pure anger, and Ryan shivering against the metal pole he was bound to.
“I swear if he touches you again I’ll kill him.” I growled,
“No... Brendon, if they know you’re free...” Ryan pleaded
“I don’t care. That guy’s a creep! I can’t stand seeing him do that... It’s...”
“Brendon!” Ryan interrupted me, “Please, for me. Don’t let them know you’re free. We’ll be free soon, didn’t you hear them say?”. I tried to calm myself, sighing as my heartbeat began to drop down to just about normal rate.
“Okay...” I sighed. I shuffled myself over to where Ryan was sat and took his hand in mine. “Don’t worry,” I reassured him, “I have a plan.”
Sign up to rate and review this story