Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How much do you value the lives of your idols?

Tease.

by secretive 4 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] [X] - Published: 2011-08-12 - Updated: 2011-08-12 - 1120 words

3Hot
A couple of hours later, Ryan was still shaking. Every minute or so images would pop into his head and he would shudder. “It’s because he touched you isn’t it...” I stated, staring at Ryan.
“What?” He asked, he turned to face me.
“You’re still fucking shaking Ryan!” I almost yelled, Ryan looked shocked, and a little scared. “I’m sorry,” I sighed “I just... I don’t like seeing you like that; it makes me really ... angry.”
“Bren... I’m... I’ll be fine,” He tried to reassure me, but I could see in his eyes that he was still thinking about it.
The room fell silent. I wanted to say something reassuring to him. To make him feel better, but I couldn’t conjure up the right words in my head. “Why, why does he seem so obsessed with me?” Ryan asked me. He kept his gaze fixed firmly on the hard, concrete floor.
“I’m not sure, I guess it’s because you’re beautiful.” I said, immediately blushing. Why did I say that? I’m such an idiot! Ryan blushed too, smiling a little, but his smile soon dropped.
“But I don’t want him to think like that about me Bren, what if he does it again, what if he goes too far...” I saw the fear in his expression. As if it wasn’t bad enough that we were stuck down here, but Will was petrified that Will was going to abuse him. Honestly, I was terrified of it too, but I wouldn’t let it happen, I couldn’t.
“Fuck! I swear I’ll kill him!” I breathed; I could feel the anger building up again, It was almost painful to control it. “If he even tries anything, I swear I’m going to break every pathetic bone in his body...”
“Brendon!” Ryan shouted, I stopped talking immediately. Ryan was staring at me; he crawled as far as his chains would let him, his eyes full of desire. “Kiss me.”
I almost threw my handcuffs onto the floor. I dragged myself over to him, took his fragile body into my arms and pressed my lips so hard against his that the force knocked us over. I ran my fingers softly along his pale cheek as we kissed passionately. My whole body lay on top of his, somehow I felt scared that I was going to hurt him. He just seemed so delicate, so breakable. I dragged him over and he rolled softly on top of me. My hands stroked his back gently as he grasped his hands in my hair, dragging my face even closer to his.
I pulled away from Ryan; it was physically painful to stop. “Ry- what if they walk in? We have to stop...”
“NO!” Ryan yelled, “Please, I need you.” And it was those three words that melted my heart. Those three words that echoed in my head, that made my heart pound violently in my chest. Ryan smiled as he felt it; his own chest was pressed up against mine. He needed me, and I needed him too.
“I Love You...” I blurted out. I couldn’t help it. I’d always loved him, from the first moment I’d layed eyes on him I knew he was special. He made my heart pound, my palms sweat. He gives me butterflies, he completes me.
Ryan responded by kissing me softly. He lifted his head so his eyes met mine once again. His face was still smudged with black eyeliner. His eyes were bloodshot and tearstained, but he was still the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. “I Love you too.” Ryan smiled. It was magical, a perfect moment. It was love. We kissed again, this time rougher and more passionately. I explored his mouth with my tongue, gripping the back of his head, holding him close to me.
“I promise I’ll never let that creep touch you again.” I told him, staring into his wide, innocent eyes.
“T-touch me...” He murmured,
“What?” I asked him, shocked.
“Touch me Brendon, I- I want you to touch me.”
Butterflies built up inside me as I began to get nervous. Our bodies were already pressed up against each other, I knew what he meant. I looked into his longing eyes and slowly rolled him off me until he was lying on his back on the floor. I gulped, and then stroked my hand tenderly down his chest. I felt him begin to shake, It felt strange doing this to him, he looked so innocent, but it felt right.
When I got to the button of his pants, I steadily undid it. I planted small kisses onto Ryan’s neck, causing his breathing to get heavier. I stroked my hand along his crotch, he whimpered little. It felt strange as he was still handcuffed, but somehow it made him look sexier. I could sense that he was just as nervous as I was. I wanted to touch him, I wanted it so badly, but Will and Robert could walk in at any moment.
“Ryan...” I breathed into his ear, he shivered as I realised I was only turning him on more. “I want you, but not like this.” Ryan sighed as I moved my hand away. “Not in here...” I told him.
“Okay...” he sighed, “I guess you’re right, I’m sorry.” I placed a finger on his slightly parted lips.
“Don’t be sorry,” I smiled, “Believe me, I want you too, it’s just not safe here.”
We both smiled as Ryan stared up at me. “We’ll be out of here soon though won’t we?” He asked me, the tone of his voice indicating that he was already sure of it.
“I know we will be.” I told him. He moved himself upwards and our faces were only centimetres apart. I could feel his cool breath on my flustered skin. I pressed my lips against his, only for a few seconds. “I should move,” I told him, “They could come back.”
“I understand,” Ryan grinned at me. “But before you go....” He didn’t even finish his sentence before his lips were sucking lightly on my neck. I moaned as he ran his hands across my crotch and robbed it slightly. By the time he’d let go, I wanted him even more. “That’s for before,” Ryan grinned cheekily. “Just thought I’d leave you wanting more,” he smiled, he winked at me.
“Fuck Ryan.” I stated simply. And although I was desperate to stay with him, I edged my way back over to the other side of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story