Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How much do you value the lives of your idols?

Perverted Desire.

by secretive 7 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [!!] [V] - Published: 2011-08-16 - Updated: 2011-08-17 - 843 words

4Exciting
Ryan was softly asleep when Will brought in a tray of food for us. They were separate, but both holding only bread and water. One tray was dazzling silver, the other a rusty copper. Of course Will threw the copper tray down in front of me, spilling my water all over my bread. I stared at the tray of soggy food. I wasn’t hungry enough to eat it. I picked up the slice of bread and took one nibble of the corner. It was awful; I threw it over to the other side of the room, folding my arms in a sulk. I wasn’t going to eat their crappy food; I was going to get out of here, soon. All I had to do was wait until one of them was in here alone, then we’d have a better chance of escape. It was a long shot, but worth a try. I lay down, the hard concrete aching my already bruised back. With thought of Ryan swirling through my mind it was easier to fall asleep.


It must’ve been very early morning when Ryan awoke to a warm hand covering his mouth. He grinned under it, knowing it was Brendon. He was so tired, but he couldn’t ignore the attention. He kept his eyes softly shut as he felt warm breath against his face. It smelled stale, but obviously it would do since they’d both been down here without a toothbrush. He began to feel the sensation of another hand stroking gently through his hair. He was sure that Brendon shouldn’t be doing this now, what if Will or Robert came in. Somehow, Ryan felt paranoid. Something didn’t really feel right, it felt, unfamiliar. Ryan opened his eyes slowly, the hand still clamped over his mouth.
His eyes widened with horror as he realised whose hand was actually tangled through his hair. He tried to scream, but his sounds were muffled by the hand over his mouth. His stomach began to churn as he felt as though he were going to throw up. Will slapped Ryan hard in the face to shut him up. Ryan just stared up at him helplessly. “I don’t want to hurt you,” Will breathed, moving closer to his face “But it’s no use screaming.”
“BRENDON!” Ryan yelled through Will’s hand.
“He can’t hear you...” Will smirked, “The idiot ate his supper, he shouldn’t have. Oh the joys of knock out drugs.” Tears spilled from Ryan’s hazel eyes as he saw Brendon lying motionless on the floor, nobody could save him now.
Will whispered in Ryan’s ear, “It’s just me and you now,” He slowly moved his hand off Ryan’s mouth.
“GET OFF ME YOU CREEP!” he sobbed, tugging at his handcuffs, trying desperately to throw a punch at Will, unsuccessfully. Will smashed a clenched fist into Ryan’s stomach, causing him to almost double over in pain.
“Don’t you try and hit me again Ryan Ross!” He snarled in a stern voice. “We’re just going to have some fun.”
“P-please!” Ryan pleaded, trying his best to move away from Will as he pushed himself up against him. “STOP!” Will obviously didn’t listen; he just continued stroking Ryan’s hair and the side of his face. “B-Brendon...” Ryan sobbed. He felt as though he were going to throw up. Every second was emotionally scaring him deeper and deeper. He sobbed hysterically, choking violently on his own saliva. He coughed and spluttered manically as he tried to push Will off him. Will only persisted more as he moved his face closer to Ryan’s.
“You’re going to kiss me Ryan...” He breathed,
“FUCK OFF I’D RATHER DIE!” Ryan yelled, his sobbing masked with disgust. Will just stared back at him, the same look of perverted desire lingering on his face. He reached into his pocket as Ryan tried his best to wriggle free, but failed. His hand came out of his pocket, revealing a small pocket knife. Ryan’s heart jumped almost out of his chest.
“Do it or face the consequences.” Will smiled, with somehow, a calm look upon his face.
“NO!” Ryan yelled, “P-please, don’t do this. I’m not g-gonna do it, YOU’LL NEVER MAKE ME!”. Will backed away slightly so Ryan just had enough room to breathe properly.
By now, Ryan’s fear had been overpowered by a sensation of pure disgust and anger. He was still terrified, but he felt sick to his stomach. He felt as though he could’ve killed Will right there and then if given the opportunity. “Go on. Fucking do it.” Ryan taunted, “I’d rather die anyway.” The last thing he saw before he squeezed his eyes shut was a look of boiling anger in Wills eyes as he took the knife towards his chest. Ryan waited in terror for the mind-numbing pain, but it didn’t come. He dared himself to re-open his eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story