Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How much do you value the lives of your idols?

I took his hand in mine... and we ran for our lives.

by secretive 5 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-20 - Updated: 2011-08-20 - 998 words

4Exciting
I stood, breathing heavily as my I watched Will fall down onto the cold floor. My fist was still clenched as my body shook. I could not ease my tense posture as I stared, crying silently down at Ryan. He slowly let his eyes open. His expression was bewildered as he looked up at me, his hazel eyes glistening, then back down at Will, who was lying motionless on the floor. I dropped to my knees and threw myself at Ryan, wrapping my arms around him and squeezing him tightly. He was still in a state of shock as he let himself cry softly into my shoulder.
“Ryan!” I whispered, trying to hold back my tears of disgust. “I saw the whole thing, I’m so sorry, it was awful. I tried to get up straight away and save you, but I just felt so weak, like I couldn’t stand up!” I babbled mindlessly as Ryan just sniffled into my shirt. “Somehow, from somewhere I found the strength to pick myself up, I just couldn’t let him hurt you!” It was true; watching Will all over Ryan like that was the hardest thing I’d ever had to do. It made me so fucking angry to watch the pure terror in his eyes. I got the most overwhelming satisfaction as I punched him so hard in the face that he fell unconscious to the floor.
“He... He t-told me he’d drugged y-your food...” Ryan sobbed.
“I didn’t eat that shit!” I told him, “Well at least I didn’t eat enough of it for it to have a massive affect on Me.”
“B-Bren... They’re gonna know you’re free!” Ryan cried as he began to panic, his body trembled and i hugged him tighter.
“Shhhhhh...” I hushed him, unwrapping myself from the hug and placing my finger softly onto his lips. I took his face in my hands as he sobbed, squeezing his eyes shut. “Look at me Ryan.” I told him. He opened his beautiful, glistening eyes and stared straight into my own. “We have to go, now.”
“Now!?” He almost shouted,
“Shhhhhh!” I hissed, “Trust me, I promise I can get us out of here, but we have to go now! Before Robert gets back.”
“How?” Ryan sniffled, he held up his handcuffed hand, pouting his bottom lip unintentionally. His eyes were still smeared with black makeup from days ago and his hair was still the same pretty mess that it usually was. Although he did look slightly dirty and extremely shaken up, he was still perfect.
I looked over at Will. His almost lifeless body lay curled over on the floor only a few inches from us. It was in-describable the amount of hate that coursed through my veins from even one look at him. His frail frame lay curled over as if trying to protect itself. I hope that punch really fucking hurt, but I knew it couldn’t have hurt more than it hurt Ryan to have him even breathing on him, or more than it hurt me to watch it. I sneered in disgust at him. Stupid pervert, I can’t wait to watch him pay for what he did. I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his pathetic life. I didn’t even want to look at him anymore, but Just as I was about to look away something caught my eye.
I silver gleam, I brilliant glimmer of hope. A beacon of shining light, a key. It stuck loosely out of his back pocket; I grabbed it, being careful not to even touch him. I grabbed Ryan’s cuffs and stuck the key into the keyhole. He looked up at me, his eyes filled with excitement. My own mind was quickly trying to scramble together a plan as I twisted the key. My heart thumped in my chest. My body tensed up. With one loud clicking noise, the handcuffs opened. Ryan was free.
Without even a moment spared for celebration I dragged him onto his feet. I pulled him into my arms and without warning our lips collided. Both of our arms snaked around each other, only for a few seconds. We knew we had to be quick, we didn’t know how much time we would have. I took his hand in mine. They fit so perfectly together, and with one quick glance into each other’s desperate eyes, we ran for our lives.
My mind was going crazy as we ran out of the door. We were in a narrow hallway. I couldn’t even see the end. There were identical doors continuing a cursed pattern down either side. I didn’t know where we were going; I just knew we had to be there quickly. I dragged Ryan down the corridor. We both ran as fast as our legs would carry us down, side by side. It was as if we were racing against time. We had to get to the finish line as quickly as possible to win first prize, first prize being our lives. My heart almost jumped out of my chest as I saw a huge double door at the end of the hallway. As we got closer I saw the words ‘Fire Exit’ in bold print and I knew this could be our ticket to freedom. “Almost there...” I reassured Ryan as he began to slow down slightly. I could tell he was getting tired.
We were so close, only inches away from freedom, when we saw the nearest door on our left open, the door in front of us. We both skidded to a halt as Ryan gripped my hand so tightly it hurt. We saw Robert walk out of the door; he turned to see our startled, terrified faces. He jumped backwards in shock. Nobody moved, it was completely silent. How the fuck were we going to make it out of this one?
Sign up to rate and review this story