Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How much do you value the lives of your idols?

So close.

by secretive 8 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 742 words

2Moving
“What are you doing here?” Robert asked us in his robotic calm tone. His facial expression remained neutral, but it was as if fire was burning in his eyes. Nobody spoke; the only sound heard was our heavy breathing. “I’ll ask you again, what are you doing here?” Robert moved a pace closer to us. Ryan squeezed my hand tighter; I gently stroked his knuckles with my thumb.
“We’re leaving.” I told him, not quite sure why I’d even spoken. The hairs were standing up on the back of my neck, my body was trembling. Robert’s expression changed, for the first time we’d seen. He looked angry, almost confused. My limbs seemed to turn to jelly as I squeezed Ryan’s hand tighter. I wanted to grip onto him for dear life, but we were rooted to the spot.
“I’m putting you back into the room.” Robert growled, moving towards us.
“NO!” Ryan screamed, and suddenly we were running again.
We pushed past Robert, who seemed surprised at Ryan’s attempt to escape. It was no use; Robert grabbed the back of Ryan’s waistcoat and tried to pull him back. He wriggled out of it, ripping the buttons off in the process. He glanced into my eyes for what must’ve been only a second, but time seemed to slow down for me. “I Love You.” He told me. He knew that Robert would catch us, but he was determined to escape. Without warning, he placed his hand on my chest lovingly, and then pushed me backwards. I stumbled into the room that Robert had just walked out of. Ryan slammed the door behind me. I was trapped in here, without Ryan.
My mind began to bubble with panic as I heard Robert slamming Ryan into the door. I tugged harshly at the handle and pushed with all my strength, but Ryan was leant against the door. I heard a loud scream; it turned into a desperate sob. My heart jumped almost out of my chest as I placed my hand on the door. I felt it vibrate viciously as Ryan cried out in agony again. Robert was hurting him and there was nothing I could do. I banged my fists repeatedly on the door, screaming at the top of my lungs for Ryan until my throat seared with stinging pain. “STOP IT!” I pleaded, not even sure if I could be heard past Ryan’s constant cries and screams. I was about to erupt. My blood boiled, he was hurting my Ryan, and I was trapped.
I began to feel extremely claustrophobic as I looked around the small room. There was a black, expensive looking laptop on a glass desk, accompanied by a mobile phone. I whipped back around when I heard the screaming stop, it turned to sobbing which made my heart wrench. I wanted to hold him and tell him it would all be okay, but it wouldn’t. “MOVE!” I heard Robert shout, “I’M GETTING YOUR FRIEND OUT OF THAT ROOM, AND HE’LL GET IT TWICE AS BAD FOR HIDING!” I gasped as my heart almost ripped through my ribcage.
“NO! DON’T HURT HIM, I’M NOT MOVING!” I heard Ryan scream, I heard another thud as he whimpered in pain again. It was awful, I could literally feel my heart breaking as I banged on the door, but Ryan still pushed hard against it. He gathered every morsel of strength from his frail, beaten body to make sure I was safe in this room. To give me the slightest hope of escape. I knew I was stuck here; I had to make myself useful.

“MOVE OR I’LL KILL YOU!” I heard Robert bellow, it echoed along the narrow hallway, ringing in my ears, haunting me. I ran to the desk and grabbed the mobile phone, shakily dialling 911. The phone began to ring as I heard Ryan whimper “I’m not letting you hurt him...” When they answered the phone I wasn’t sure what to say. The tears forming at the brim of my eyes began to spill out, along with all the details. “P-please!” I begged, “They’re gonna k-kill him!” I couldn’t even tell them where we were, they’d have to trace the call. They told me they’d be on their way; I just hoped they’d be here soon enough.
Sign up to rate and review this story